Is That Weed On Michael Beasley’s Table? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Is That Weed On Michael Beasley’s Table?

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, August 22nd, 2009

I am going to ignore the hideous tattoo, because if a man wants to put “Super Cool Beas” on his back with Angel Wings more power to him.

If Michael Beasley wants to have a tattoo “Clark Kent” glasses on his back whatever. At least it isn’t big red lips like Kenyon Martin.

I am more concern that is appears to be weed on his table. I could be wrong, maybe we can call Ricky Williams for clarification. But I have seen a few “weed bags” in my day and that looks like a “nickle bag”.

The other issue of course is why a player with the type of money Michael Beasley has can only afford a “nickle bag” and a pathetic looking one at that? Shouldn’t he have that “Tony Montana” grade of weed or at least what Doogie Howser was smoking in “Harold and Kumar goes to White Castles”.

By the way this wasn’t any TMZ style paparazzi shot. Beasley thought it would be a good idea to Twitpic this. Reason #12248438737 why some athlete’s shouldn’t be on Twitter.

With that being said follow me: http://www.twitter.com/BlkSportsOnline

What is your opinion is it weed or not?

*UPDATE*

Yahoo Sports reported first that Michael Beasley checked himself into Rehab over the weekend after the Twitter picture incident. You can read the article here.

michaelbeasley

michaelbeasleyweed

Powered by
Tags

1. Dizzle says:

Come on! You can look at him and tell he enjoys the sticky

2. Abdul says:

This man seems to exhibit pothead tendencies. He does not come off as serious about the game. He seems to be someone who enjoys The Life more than being a professional basketball player. He exhibits strong immature qualities. If he wants to smoke weed, that is his choice, but why take a picture with it in plain view? He is oblivious to this, and it can lead him to being called a bust.

3. Guest says:

how come you dont give credit to the site you stole this from…its the same photos, pretty much same commentary but you dont think you need to give credit to the people you stole it from

• How can I steal something that was twitpic and I saw as soon as it happened? Get your facts straight

• Guest says:

see i like how you deny that you stole this story from sportsbybrooks and then delete my comment calling you out on it as well as fixing your spelling error that i called you out on. you a thief, liar and weak that you delete comments especially when your called out. weak

• Tab says:

Silly kid if you look you can see the insert pics are cropped at different points(ex body in one nobody in other) Now you're weak for calling him out on it

• Guest says:

just cuz he can use paint shop pro doesnt mean he didnt steal the story that was time posted before this thief from sportsbybrooks or him deleting comments with no profanity calling him out…weak and weaker for havn ur sister jump n2 da discussion

4. Ryan says:

Who get's a tattoo that says super cool beas that doesn't smoke weed?

5. Eric says:

You have to be high to get a tattoo like that…

6. 400 says:

its just weed

7. david says:

the way that bag is rolled up does not look like a bag of weed. Just my opinion. I've never left a bag looking like that, or walked up on one, or bought one in that condition. looks like its twisted shut with something the same color behind it. I doubt thats weed, Just left over crust from a PBJ.

8. TrickPapi says:

Dr. Dre is the best rapper alive! PERIOD! lol

9. OneLuv says:

Jay-Z is the best rapper alive! PERIOD! lol

10. OneLuv says:

Big KRIT is the best rapper alive! PERIOD! lol

11. Jeffrey Bigda says:

Great weblog here! Also your website lots up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink for your host? I desire 112sx3zzawdc9 my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lolejE

12. nergal says:

as far as i know, that aint no nickel bag…unless dis author was around back in the stone age…when a nickle bag was like 3.5-4. nowadays you get one nugg and dats all…lol he should play for the NUGGets. wow that was stupid. just like his tattoo…