Charles Barkley Gets Sammy Sosa Makeup Treatment..Pic Worth 1000 Words? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Charles Barkley Gets Sammy Sosa Makeup Treatment..Pic Worth 1000 Words?

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, November 13th, 2009

I hate when people in the media talk in absolutes. We are in charge of giving informed opinions, but that is all they are opinions, but I am going to break my own rule and speak in an absolute in this next statement:

TNT NBA CREW >>>> ESPN NBA CREW

I don’t even know how I feel about Charles Barkley throwing on some “Sosa Makeup”, but I know it is more entertaining than anything I have seen on ESPN in regards to their NBA coverage.

On multiple occasions I literally laugh out loud while watching the TNT coverage:

SAMMY JOKER

Another classic phrase from the show tonight. Plus anytime you can employee an ex player who told the police he ran a stop sign because he wanted to get “brainiac” from a prostitute, you are ok with me.

charlesbarkley

1. Anonymous guest says:

Barkley's a disrespectful asshole!

• Aaron says:

Sammy House negro Sosa is disrespectful to his ansestor just like 80% of dominicans (and P-Ricans) are. They hate the fact that they have african blood in them( Just ask why they hate hatians so much at least they got there freedom by force and not begging and crying

• NYDominican says:

Hatians are just a bunch of bombs just trying invlade our country. Stay on your side or have the US take care of them. No one in the world invest in their country perhap the Rich Black American should
        do something instead of complainting like Charles Barkely who is marry to a white woman .I am Dominican and I know I am african, indian and spanish.

Hey Charles,

Before you talk about Sammy Sosa what was Michael Jackson . White or Black?? Why didn't Charles marry a black woman? sellout

• J. Mental says:

Oh yeah Mike was black. He had a skin disorder Sammy has a brain disorder

• NYDominican says:

I disagree with what Sammy has done but Mike Jackson wanted to be White because he was only around white people. Even paid a white woman / white man to have his kid . He wanted to be white. Look at his face. He had manny issue.

• Aaron says:

Mike had vitiligo universalis that’s a skin disorder, I don’t give a shit that he has two white kids and a mexican(blanket) He did more for not just black causes but human causes. I am sure he did more for dominicans than Sammy House nigger sosa ever would if he had the funds. I am positive that Sammy House Nigger Sosa did not have vitiligo universalis(look it up if you think i made those words up) After reading your post I believe you should just shut up.

• J. Mental says:

first off you really need to use your spell check. If I am not mistaken your current president said that his counterpart was from Hati and couldn’t be trusted(sounds like he played the scary black man card) It’s inbedded in you to hate your blackness just like in america. And you probally shouldn’t say anything about Hatians needing america you guys swim over here all the time.

• NYDominican says:

Dont forget what Haiti did to DR from 1822-1844. History will not repeat.
            You can go ahead criticize my spelling but the bottom line you dont know the history of these
            two nations. President Leonel Fernandez can make any comment he wish . Haiti needs to develope their own country and help themself not invade Dominican Rep because we have our own problems.Why doesn't anybody invest inside Haiti ?? Top rated attractions and world-class tourist destinations in Dominican Republic over 10 millions has visit DR in 2009.
            Everyone swam to the United State including your people. Study your History before making any statemnet.

• J. Mental says:

Now why can your president make hateful comments that plays on fear rather than merrit? He saw that his opponent was dark and ran with it. Now you are right I don’t know everything about your country but I do know that if you are a dark hispanic you might as well be a nigger. The same goes for EVERY Carribian country. The reason why Hati has no tourism is because of the lumber minning that went on and eroded the there forest( guess you didn’t know that) I am not Hatian so i did not swim anywhere. But is shows the deep seeded racism in your heart when you say your president can say anything and not be accountable for it. And that Goes full circle back to the reason why Sammy House nigger Sosa bleached his skin. He hates himself( not suprising since that was the goal of Slave masters everywhere. Too bad you maybe a house nigger yourself or you may see my point. I bid you adu

Check your spelling also — The same goes for EVERY Carribian country
            First of all the Dominican Rep has allow over 2.5 millions Haitians to live in DR . Did you know that all these Haitians get free medical/Work at DR. So where is the hatre by President Leonel Fernández? Dominican will elect a dark dominican or light skin but not a Dominican from Haitians decent for what Haiti did to DR between 1822-1844. Racism will always exist I know light skin black americans that talked bad about dark skin black american. The reason they tell me is because I am a light skin person so you too have your race problem within the black races. One thing the black americans shoud do is stop using the word n* on themself. Hispanics dont call themself spick!!!

I am proud to say that I am a light skin Dominican but everyone in my family is mixed
            and I am also proud of that. My wife is dark . Find me an article where Leonel Fernández is putting down the Haitian people. I watch the Dominican News everyday and I have never heard Leonel said any negative comment about the Haitian people.

• Aaron says:

2.5 million slave laborers. P.S. I am African American. Love my blackness no where near House nigger status. After reading all your post again i have concluded with out a doubt you are brain washed. Don’t get mad we all are to some degree but we ALL need do evaluate ourselves and see where we can change and grow. This is probally my last post because i’m beating a dead horse. I stand by everything I said and I can PROVE everything I said.

• NYDominican says:

If we are slaving 2.5 haitians like you said perhaps we learned it from the Americans which are investing heavily in DR but not Haiti, US show us the
            slave trick thats how this country was built. Remember when you go to walmart or Dollar stores the US is slaving someone. Your afro america culture has many racial issue . I know light skin black americans that talked bad about dark skin black american. I dont understand why the haitians protesting in NYC about the Dominicans. Dominican Rep is not a state of the United State. I dont approve what dictator Trujillo did to the haitian but he also killed over 100,000 Dominicans. In 1822 Haitans murdered Dominicans children, women, men and rape. You dont understand you are not from the islands . The Rich black Americans should help haitian instead they go to DR to buy there vacations home . JZ, Jordan, Denzel, etc.

• NYDominican says:

Please dont talk about slave labor the US is the leader just googling it
            It should now be called cheap,or slave Labor Day by the US. American companies such as RCA, walmart, SAM Club and Black and Decker maintain factories throughout Asia to take advantage of the incredibly cheap labor which is really call SLAVE Labor by the US. Will India stand up against America on slave-like treatment and human trafficking abuse on Indian workers at a Mississippi shipyard? Harish Baliga Mar. 28, 2008 .. Your US people slaving the world.

• NYDominican says:

You really dont know history the reason for why Haiti is the poorest country in the Caribbean. History states any country ran by the French the people received 0 education. Haiti problems see below:
            problem #1 By praticing evil stuff like voodoo is against GOD problem #2 most of the people can't read. Haiti need to stop doing evil and GOD will allow them to get ahead.

I am not sure what race you are because you have not identify your self the only thing I have say to you that United State has the most of the House n*****. Are you a house n*?? It has been proven when a black man become successfull the first thing he do is get marry to white woman .. Ask your buddy Charles Barkley. Thats why many black women are tire of their sh*t. I am not a hous n* but a proud Dominican. If you ever get a chances go to NY Washington Height and see who control all the business DOMINICANS.

• Aaron says:

First off I guess you don’t know what the term voodoo means. It means spirit. But that brings me to another point. You were taught that it was evil because whites did not understand it. I don’t agree with it at all but I know what white people do all the time. Anything that is not understood means it’s evil. Hell they got it better than christians. At least they don’t split God into three like a molecule. I am a jelous God thou shal have no other god before me (but what’s up with worshiping virgin mary) Praying to statues (Idolism!!!) We all have one thing in common; inbreaded in us is hatered for darkness (that’s why black and Dominican and all other women with tightly curly hair has to go to a shop and get it WHITE) That’s why when I was a kid we called each other african booty scratchers(sound so stupid written down) And that’s why we (not I) worship a white man (Think of Jesus the first thought that probally goes through is a white man long hair and a beard) We were taught love thy enemy, our paradise is in heaven and all that other jive so Whites could rape and pillage, murder and steal. Also it was good to have slaves who were meek and humble so keeping them working was easier and they felt that stuff would be better when they die. We all suffer from some sort of self hate. I don’t hate latins I envy you in some ways(you stick together, family is very big, I could go on) but I hate the fact that we were imbreaded to hate blackness. I advise you to pick up a book called “The Isis Papers” by dr. Francis Cress Wesling. It will show you how we hate blackness why whites fear blackness and how we are still suffering from hatred of ourselves.

• NYDominican says:

Next time before you talk about racism look at yourself because the only racist is you that dont like respect or like LATINOS( DR, PR, Cuba, 21 Latin countries). You better start learning spanish because in the near future we will be the majority in the US. What;s your race?? Come to Washington Height they call it little DR.

• NYDominican says:

Even though I have a percentage of my africa root which I am proud I consider myself latino because my black friends always remind me that I am not one of them . Hatre and racism will always exist . Your roots comes from two continents that have committed massacre, stoled land, rape, eploration of the poor nations, slaved people, and continue to murders and used slave labor for American CO. America first took the land from the indians and most of the west coast (CA, Texas, Arizona) from the Mexican. Africans continues to murder there own. Americans should look at themself before criticizing others . Thats your root.

2. cha says:

thats was hilarious

3. Aaron says:

Wow you where right i did not know about Hatian/ dominican relations. I do now

This is only a piece of the article from http://www.internationalist.org/nycprotesthaitiansdr0808.html

For decades, the Dominican ruling class has extracted superprofits from the near-slave labor of Haitian workers. Laborers are rounded up in Haiti, trucked into the Dominican sugar estates to perform the backbreaking work of cutting sugar cane, paid starvation wages and kept locked up in bateys (shantytowns on the edge of the fields). Then after viciously exploiting them, the Dominican bosses call in the military to dump them back across the border. Periodically right-wing Dominican politicians whip up anti-Haitian hysteria to stage racist pogroms against the long-established Haitian community. At present this includes up to one million Haitian immigrants and Dominicans of Haitian descent, constituting about 15 percent of the entire population of the Dominican Republic.

The 1937 massacre of Haitians and dark-skinned Dominicans by the U.S.-installed dictator Rafael Leonidas Trujillo is internationally infamous. Not so well known is the fact that this “ethnic cleansing” was sanctioned by the United States government, and even by its puppet regime in Haiti. The current president of the Dominican Republic, Leonel Fernández, who grew up in New York City, was elected to his first term in 1996 in a campaign that used vicious racist prejudice against his main opponent, José Francisco Peña Gómez, because of the latter’s Haitian ancestry. In 2005, during Fernández’ second term, politicians in the ruling coalition instigated a climate of racist hysteria in which dozens of Haitians were slaughtered, hacked to death by machetes or burned alive after being doused with gasoline. Many others were rounded up and deported.

DAMN SHAME NOTHING BUT HATE

• NYDominican says:

You must be a haitian or black american. I can see the hate. Like I said before you dont know what the haitian did from 1822 – 1844 to the Dominicans. I know vodoo is a reglious but most of it's evil, Americans companies slave latin people , chinese, india. and other around the world too. Haiti needs to help themself.

• Aaron says:

Hate to tell you vodoo is part of your heritage too since you have much black blood in you. And just because american companies inslave ALL races does that make it right to do it yourself. Yes hati needs to “pick itself up by there bootstraps” I agree totally. But centries of MISEDUCATION will take it’s toll. I am going to agree to disagree with you.

4. Aaron says:

5. NYDominican says:

Aaron is a DAMN SHAME that slavery continues in Africa by the super power countries like the US stealing the gold from Africa and paying the African people nothing for their own gold. You should have watch 60 minutes this week and see the US and other stealing the gold for africa and slaving poeple. Onces again before you make any comments about the Domincan Rep checked your own people. GOLD is much value to Sugar Caine. Hatre and Exploration continue by your People.

• Aaron says:

Of course I know about it I’ve know about is for the last 16 years(it was old news then) I fight for ALL Misgivings and misdeeds. So that justifies what your people have done. You are a fucking retard NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. FROM your statements you get all your news from Television. In that case you are a ignorant retard. Good bye you will not waste anymore of my time

6. NYDominican says:

Onces again before you make any comments about the Domincan Rep checked your own people. __Even though I have a percentage of my africa root which I am proud I consider myself latino because my black friends always remind me that I am not one of them . Hatre and racism will always exist . Your roots comes from two continents that have committed massacre, stoled land, rape, eploration of the poor nations, slaved people, and continue to murders and used slave labor for American CO. America first took the land from the indians and most of the west coast (CA, Texas, Arizona) from the Mexican. Africans continues to murder there own. Americans should look at themself before criticizing others . Thats your root

• Aaron says:

Wow o.k. This IS MY LAST POST. You are a fucking retard. You justify your own wrongdoings with the wrongdoing of others. I am sorry you are around a bunch of idiots (not unlike yourself) who don’t embrace you. I am really sorry for that. I know my history and if you took the time to read my post before you rebutted it, you would probally understand what I am saying but you are NO WORTH MY TIME you already taken enough. We have a saying where I am from; “YOU CAN’T FEED STEAK TO A BABY” In other words there is no convincing small minded people you are like these republicans who put a blind eye on what they are doing. Ignorance is bliss is it not?

• Aaron says:

I am from brooklyn Latins kill each other ALL THE TIME do the same thing you dumb fuck. You pissed me off only because your facts are half truths or you justify the mistreatments of others.

For the stupid person: Aaron
        Your ignorance and criticizing of others demonstrate how stupid you are. You are the type of house N* that only see one way and by the way blacks killed and hurt blacks. One thing your black race need to do is stop using the N* word on each other thats why white people don't respect you people . Stay in Brooklyn A*H because the whites people are taking Harlem away from you. My last posting idoit. I also wasted my value time.

7. NYDominican says:

For stupid person Aaron.

8. Robert says:

Every family tree has some sap in it.

9. Just wanna remark that you have a very decent website , I enjoy the design it actually stands out.

10. Lady Selman says:

Hi there! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!guild wars guide