BSO Model of The Week: Keniesha Cook | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

BSO Model of The Week: Keniesha Cook

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010

Each week BlackSportsOnline will profile a model who is doing big things in the world of modeling and other entertainment industries. At the end of the year there will be a vote for the BSO Model of the Year.

Enjoy.

Keniesha Cook

I am a model with a zest to learn the in’s and outs of this industry, I also do free-lance work as well.

I have the ability to change my look at a moment’s notice. I absolutely, positively LOVE the camera and the energy I put into making a shoot all my own.

My Personality, Style, and Adventurous attitude toward my craft, make my photos stand out and demand attention. I also love feedback, please feel free to leave a comment.

You can contact me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/KenieshaC

I prefer commercial, print, runway, beauty, etc.

If you are interested in a classy model, with poise and a very distinct LOOK who’s willing to learn and try new things artistically you can contact me on my Model Mayhem page.

Also visit my facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/c.keniesha

1. Joreather says:

OWWW!!! She looks awesome

2. Keith says:

Woah she is hot.

3. Kevin says:

I need to see more of her ASAP rob

4. Larry Hover says:

Shawty is a 10

5. SahidCeo says:

You are looking real good Keniesha.. Keep doing ya thing.. you got my support ;-)

6. SahidCeo says:

You are looking real good Keniesha.. Well done on winning model of the week.. Make sure you keep doing your thing.. You have my support ;-)

7. Salacious says:

Keniesha Cook IS THE FUTURE! GET WITH IT OR GET LOST! She definitely gets the Salacious Stamp Of Approval!!! GONE GIRL!

8. Ink of Passion says:

Keniesha you’re Beautiful Model, great body with Impressive work, Sexy and Sensual… Def would love to see more work! -Passions

9. Douglas says:

YOU are too good-looking to have a bad day!!

10. @friedbanana says:

Sexy mama !! :) @friedbanana likes !!

11. D.Gordon says:

I'll say this… Keniesha is one of the most versatile models I have seen. Her ability to change and adapt to the different demands of a shoot was the first thing I noticed about her. And not to mention, her personality is bright as day. I'm behind you 110 percent!

@deongordon

12. @marravik says:

wowww wonderful my Niesh…I'm very very happy 4 you!! fantastic ^_^

13. OH, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it

14. Niesha, remember be true to self. The camera loves you, you're a great choice for model of the week. Congrats Sweetie.

15. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!