Canadian Women’s Hockey Team Was Smoking That “Ricky Williams” After Winning Gold? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, February 26th, 2010

I might have to get the homie Hail Mary Jane on the line to confirm and I know most networks are saying the Canadians were drinking beer and smoking “cigars” after beating down Team USA to win the goal but…………

Whereas I don’t smoke, I grew up on the north side of St. Louis where “blunt rolling” was like an Olympic Sport and that doesn’t look like a Cigar to me that looks like blunt (Michael Phelps is sniffing the screen right now).

For those of you who don’t know what a blunt is. Very similar to a joint, but the weed (or Marijuana if you want to be technical) instead of being wrapped in paper is wrapped in a cigar. The cigar most commonly used is the “Philly Blunt” hence the name.

Also the girl doesn’t look celebratory she looks high. I am going to put on my detective hat and get to the bottom of this. Josh Howard just blew out his ACL he has some free time I will call him up.

Personally I don’t care if they want to get high and drink a 12 pack, more power to them.

In the interim enjoy the classic song by the Luniz “I Got 5 On It”.

1. @G_Bell83 says:

Why you have to go there… Those women were drinking too but you wouldnt say they were getting there josh hamilton on

2. @RGP23 says:

They had to do it big for their National Pastime.

3. what would the backlash be if the "redeem team" celebrated like that after winning the gold? http://myloc.me/4dO6n

4. JackHerer says:

marijuana is not the technical name, cannabis is, just being technical

5. You are correct sir..*holds head in shame*

6. the 1st lady says:

as the resident cdn here..here's my reaction: *kanye shrug.
    young people will do young people things. i didn't blame phelps months ago and i don't blame these young ladies now. i blame them both for lack of common sense (dont do it on the ice, do it at the pvt parties in olympic village were the only ppl in attendance are those who wont post pics on the internet). we're acting like 99% of college kids don't drink/do drugs. Our legal age to drink is 19 not 21, so the few 18 yr olds that had champagne in celebration is not that big of a deal. if they were 17 and under..i could see the outrage. Wanna bet that no matter who wins the men's hockey tomorrow – if they did the same thing..NO one would care???

7. Ola Graczyk says:

I absolutely love an electronic cigarette

8. The youth movement continues with the signing of your 34 years old. When the front office really was so excellent at evaluating talent wouldn’there be described as a young RB on our practice squad or on another person’s roster to fill this role? Leach, Rabach, Pollard, Floyd, Mason, Ricky Williams…all of their signings – and intended signings – seem like the last painful rounds of the fantasy football league draft.

9. Reel King says:

fabulosae roveranei de roreflos y dedulens con azintos igatismo. tindio a lario y enterg ncireis con queir amicass!

10. Dave says:

What superb written report! I have no clue how you wrote this post..it’d take me weeks. Well worth it though, I’d suspect. Have you considered selling advertising space on your blog?

11. I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It¡¯s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

12. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

13. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

14. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.