PSA To Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice: Pic With Young Girls = Be Careful | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

PSA To Baltimore Ravens Ray Rice: Pic With Young Girls = Be Careful

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, February 20th, 2010

So I am minding my own business hanging out with a few friends when my homie Big G sends me the following tweet:

MAN!!! What the hell is wrong with Ray Rice?

My first thought was that he got arrested, but no this is what I see:

My first thought was maybe it isn’t him, but then I see this picture to confirm it is indeed Ray Rice (tattoos match):

Next thought is there must be a logical explanation for this , so I do some digging only to find out Rice posted the picture on his facebook fan page with the following quote.

“Here are some pics of my neighbors.. They always bake me stuff like brownies and cupcakes, they are the best. they also like to cheer me on when I play Madden Football on Xbox 360. I love my friends and fans”

Ray Rice is good guy from what I can tell, but in the immortal words of Jay Z:

SMARTEN UP NAS

Do these guys not watch TV? Do they not know what is going on in 2010? You are guilty until proven innocent.

You can’t be posting pictures of four young (how young is up for debate) white girls in your house talking about they baking your brownies and cupcakes and you are a black man.

Are you insane man?  I know we have a black president and what not, but if you think racism and prejudice is dead you must also think Tiger was the first athlete to ever cheat on his wife.

Ray Rice is a young guy and I am sure this is totally innocent. These girls could be of age, but why even chance it. Not in this environment just not worth it. It is sad it is that way, but that is the way it is.

Once again in the immortal words of Jay Z:

“YOU DON’T WANT TO BE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THAT SUMMER JAM SCREEN”

Or in an athlete case the next Tiger Style Press Conference.

Some things shouldn’t be tweeted or put on the internet. You have to be smarter than this because unfortunately our society rather see the negative than the positive.

Tags

1. @Craig_Musik says:

Not a good look at all…at all…the girls don't even look 16. C'mon Ray.

2. Jim says:

Are you serious? He's such a good guy that his neighbors trust him and like to hang out with him, and people are saying this crap? Well guess what…Ray Rice doesn't give a **** about what you or any other perverted freaks think.

3. dbm says:

your site sucks dude! ole gossip ass nigga

4. @OhLeeRoy says:

We've had enough black athletes arrested throughout the past year ALONE…

5. youngbrothas says:

I dunno about the pics but wanted to at least say like the new site layout. Cleaner look to it.

6. brugi82 says:

Ray is a great guy. I'm also think that he's innocent, and that they are nothing more that a neighbours, but he should be careful.

p.s. This new site look is WAY better than previous one!

7. Interesting article. Were did you got all the in turn from… :)

8. jordyn says:

Yeah well that girl on the end in the white shirt is my cousin/ best friend and one of her friends in the picture is neighbors with ray rice, and her dad knows him. so they went over and thought it was cool so the took a picture. thats it. the only reason i found this website is because my mom told me that this turned into a whole thing it even went to court but Ray is good no worries. Nothing ever happened!

9. Many thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I’m strongly about this and I make use of researching this subject. When possible, as you gain data, please update this website with new information. I’ve discovered it extremely useful.

10. Here's wishing everbody a happy, health and prosperous new year!!!

11. I will be unquestionably impressed at the sum of work you put into making such exquisite and exclusive material intended for your websites. Most of your remarks are applicable and allow precise data to customers just like everybody who sadly are exploring for the answers to this theme. We’re impressed at your determination in addition to intend you have got financial success in your long term future effort.

12. How much time are you employing this concept? I had been seeking something like this with regard to our weblog.

13. One thing I’ve noticed is there are plenty of misguided beliefs regarding the banking companies intentions if talking about foreclosures. One fantasy in particular is the bank wishes to have your house. The bank wants your money, not your property. They want the cash they lent you along with interest. Steering clear of the bank will only draw a new foreclosed realization. Thanks for your post.

14. Definitely, such a tremendous web site and instructive posts, I surely will bookmark your internet site.All of the Best!

15. Jimi James says:

That’s the problem with society ,ray rice assaults his wife ,gets 2 game suspension .then we get all these top dollar rappers wanting to put their two cents in cause that’s about all u put back in to the society that made u who u r today,on top of it ,want to throw a race card in the mix ,them 4 white girls didnt tell him to assault his wife ,NAS,,all alot of the rap industry make a living off of others people’s poverty grow up ,I’m from the streets of New Orleans ,I grew up rough ,I fought and served for my country overseas,wether it was right r wrong .i still did it ,point being u r who u make yourself and the things u do in life will reflect on u forever ,maybe ray rice will bounce back from this but as long as he learns from his mistakes ,that’s on him as and individual ,keep the race card out ,