Video: Dwight Howard’s Baby Momma Royce Reed “Goes Low” For Ludacris & T.O. | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Video: Dwight Howard’s Baby Momma Royce Reed “Goes Low” For Ludacris & T.O.

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, February 4th, 2010

So while I while I was experiencing heavy turbulence on my way to Miami last night it looks like I missed one party I definitely needed to be at.

Terrell Owens and Ludracris was throwing a Super Bowl party at the Fontainebleau on South Beach and decided to give away some tickets (more on the tickets later) to the lady who could “Go The Lowest”.

No big deal right? This stuff happens all the time.

What made this a little different was the young lady that was getting low was Dwight Howard’s Baby Momma Royce Reed. Peep the video she is in the black:

I have to admit the young lady has skills.

Our friend Sports by Brooks (credit for the pic) received confirmation that it was indeed Miss Reed. Thanks to Youbeenblinded.com for coming up with the video.

Far be it from me to speak on how dropping like its hot speaks to your character, but I do have one issue. When I heard they were dancing for “tickets” I assumed it was Super Bowl tickets, but noooooooooooooo they were dancing for:

CLIPPER TICKETS!!!

In the immortal words of me (stolen from The Rock):

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL???

If you going to get low, get low for some value not some Clipper tickets that is like stripping for homeless people.

Doesn’t make common sense. Step your “low” game up Miss Reed.

1. @jmark79 says:

Hey, all moms act like that, right? Jeez, how low can she go?

2. @LexiTalks says:

Wow, this is an embarrassment to him for sure. However, I'd bet she isn't embarrassed at all. Makes no common sense, NO, MAKES NO DAMN SENSE. Take those moves to the bedroom!!!

3. MsRoundabout says:

Wow that is so tacky! What is even sader is that T.O. dumb ass was there! LOL

4. @WhoisMAYA says:

wow it sure does look like her but I remember she used to be a Miami heat dancer. Dwight has a girlfriend, a white young lady, so what difference does it make if the mother of his child wants to act this way. From my understanding is that she owns a dance studio in Orlando and she is a few years older than Dwight and she's single so hey! let her do what makes her happy.

5. rkls134 says:

This is why rap is wack now. Hip Hop is now a cesspool for morons to act as stupid and ignorant as they possibly can. Now that I'm 30, I can't believe I wasted so much of my life on this garbage "culture".

6. @kainicole says:

It's bad enough girls out here now a days think it's cool to shake their asses for attention from male "celebs." It's really time for women to reach out to these young ladies and tell them there is more value in being a "Lady" than just being some man's play thing.

It's really sad. All that just to say you went to a football game…

7. the 1st lady says:

DEAD @ quoting the Rock.
    SMDH @ getting low for Clipper Tickets
    That is all.

8. Charles says:

looking good keep shaking it

9. bisexuel says:

I think you have a super site here… i just happened to find it doing a bing search. anyway, excellent post.. i’ll be bookmarking this page for certain.

10. Fantastic net site. A plight of useful word here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And unmistakeably, thanks for your stew!

11. It’s appropriate heyday to constitute some plans seeing that the coming and it is period to be happy. I’ve decipher this register and if I could I predisposition to mention you insufficient interesting things or suggestions. Perchance you could send a letter next articles referring to this article. I wish to presume from orderly more things to it!