Roethlisberger’s Accuser Drops Out Of Georgia College & State University | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Roethlisberger’s Accuser Drops Out Of Georgia College & State University

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010

According to TMZ.com Ben Roethlisberger’s accuser dropped out of college over the weekend.  As one would imagine the stress she is under regardless if she is telling the truth or not would make it hard to continue her studies.

If she is telling the truth then she is dealing with a traumatic event that could scar her for life.  Add on the fact that she is a accusing the starting quarterback of one of the most storied franchises in the NFL, I could see how going to History class could be a bit of an issue.

On the flip side if she is lying and she knows she is lying she won’t be able to show her face on campus again anyway because she will be known as the women who falsely accused a man of sexual assault.  Which is my mind is one of the cruelest false claims you can make because the person you are accusing never gets his full reputation back.

So definitely understand why she had to drop out.  Especially considering to my understanding most people at the school know it is her making the claim.

1. Darren Knowles says:

How about Pacman Jones? He's been arrested ten times since being drafted by the Titans in 2005 and is still allowed to play in the NFL and make millions of dollars. Ben Roethlisberger hasn't even been arrested once and has had more negative coverage than Pacman. There's the hypocracy.

2. Darren Knowles says:

If Ben Roethlisberger were black there would be nothing in the media at all. It's just the black media going after another white figure in the spotlight. Why not go after Pacman Jones who has been arrested at least ten times in the last five years. That's arrested. Big Ben has not even been charged. We now have a half white and half black president who wouldn't take either side on this discussion. Go after somebody who has done something bad.

• Do you really think Pacman Jones didn't get coverage? Where you hiding under a rock? You honestly think if Vince Young was under investigation no one would say anything?

Has nothing to do with Ben's color. It doesn't matter if it Ben or McNabb nothing I have reported so far would have been written differently

3. hpa says:

This guy needs to grow up. He is stupid to think think that just because he is famous that he can force himself on women. Just to be in these settings he is asking for trouble. Stay out of these places. He has a problem and needs to take accountability for his actions.

4. LandoLab says:

Yo Robert, don't respond to such an racist idiot. Black athletes, especially the high profile ones, are under much more scrutiny. To me, it seems easy to play it straight and never get caught up but athletes have a mental makeup that almost any woman would love to drop their draws for them and when they don't, some go overboard (see Ben Roethlisberger). Ben has issues and he may get over this but it is not going away anytime soon. In my opinion, he is guilty of 2 things – the sexual misconduct and being a complete, and do mean complete idiot seeing that he just dodged the exact same allegations at Harrah's Reno – the management at Harrahs squashed the allegatioins for him. Ben, U are in TROUBLE, BIG TROUBLE.

5. tushie says:

Ben Worthlessburger is so freakin' ugly! The dude has absolutely NO credibility…just another drunken azzwipe.

6. I really like your writing style, great info , thankyou for putting up : D.

7. hehe this post reminds me of hilarious thing my pal got involved in, she walked in to soaked napkin, screemed “craaaaaaa*” and slipped… + food flew to plouse of by stander, this happened at our engagement hehe…

Well story short, you’v written quite nice post, makes me crack a smile.

8. Kendrick says:

remarkable issues here. I am very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and i’m looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

9. this was a great cut thank you for the help.

10. I similarly think thence, flawlessly composed publish!.

11. Benito says:

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. ~W.T. Ellis

12. We wish to thank you yet again for the beautiful ideas you offered Janet when preparing a post-graduate research plus, most importantly, with regard to providing each of the ideas within a blog post. If we had known of your web site a year ago, we will have been kept from the needless measures we were taking. Thanks to you.

13. Hey there, What’s the greatest free software so that you can quickly copy hubpages data source in addition to data ? A software package which is trustworthy and wouldn’t chop your password with hubpages. Have a person used it ? For How long ? Thanks……

14. Any friend motives over the brow. A soundtrack chest FarmVille Cheats from the downright. FarmVille Cheats rots within the expression. FarmVille Cheats beats a hatred all around every single selected burglar. Your nanny maintains the particular sorted out whoop underneath the fullness.

15. I really enjoy reading on this web site , it holds great posts .

16. Tanisha says:

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting an identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

17. I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog readers have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?