Shaq Tries To Block Shaunie & Basketball Wives Show..Sends Letter to VH1 | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Shaq Tries To Block Shaunie & Basketball Wives Show..Sends Letter to VH1

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, April 14th, 2010

Shaq doesn’t appear to be handling his divorce very well.

I can understand why.  Here is the thing about guys; we can cheat with 100 women and, in a lot of instances, it doesn’t change our feelings towards the woman who we are with.   Cheating to a man at times can be like playing a video game, just something to do to pass the time.

We all know that Shaq has sampled a lot from the “Female Buffet” while married, but I get the feeling he never thought his wife Shaunie would leave him.   He definitely didn’t think she would leave him, vacation with the fake Braylon Edwards on his dime, and have a hit reality show, making Shaunie a star in her own right.

Shaq – who is a grown up kid – has resorted to what kids do when they aren’t feeling the love; he is becoming an attention whore.

First it was the whole “Marbury” style Ustream that BSO first brought to light and now this.

TMZ.com obtained a legal document sent to VH1 asking them to halt production of the show “Basketball Wives” because Shaq’s lawyer claims that Shaunie signed a confidentiality agreement many years ago.

Shaq is being a bit petty, but when you are dealing with reality TV that is the norm.   The ladies of “Basketball Wives” have taken to Twitter to stoop down to Shaq’s level – and the mudslinging has begun.

If I had my “Detective Hat” on I would almost think the whole thing is staged and Shaq is getting a cut.  Where is my hat?

You can read the letter Shaq’s lawyer sent to VH1 here (PDF format).

Powered by

1. Shaunie O'Neal says:

He just mad because he is a bit small in the you know what department

2. royce Reed says:

I wouldn't even dance on him and I dance on everyone

3. BYaClothing says:

Man the show is pure pointless to begin with a bunch of "non wives" who are trying to act as if they came up on their own when in actuality they came up off of their crouch

4. billy says:

that show is terrible.
    They are high priced Ho's
    If a female likes this show make sure you stay away from her –> jumpoff only!

5. Shaunie O'neal says:

Geat A life

6. Achmed Habibenstein says:

Whazzup wit dat? Shaq got him a hat. Dat chick be Phat. Dat's all wit dat.

7. Daniel says:

i would fuck the shit outta of Shaunie and matt Barnes Bitch

8. kenneth says:

I just want to say this is too shaunie you are a very beautiful,sexy woman, I do watch your show, and want to let you know is too keep up the good work, keep a positive mind,I got love for you, and shaq is crazy for doing what he did cuz if I was with you, you would be treated like a queen seriously, but good luck too you and the rest of the basketball wives.

9. RH5 says:

To Shaunie and rest of the "basketball wives": Your behavior on this show is embarassing! SO Ghetto!!! What is the point or message you want to be sending out to the world with this show? Your ex- husbands and ex-fiance's must be SO embarassed of you ladies. No wonder they cheat on your asses! IF you want some fame- start a career or business, do charity, be a fundraiser, there must be something else you can think of to obtain some fame of your own besides this ridiculous show. Evelyn's mouth is TRASH.

10. Backgammon says:

grando rarins mi ventelh te ramodo rancia isteria. probra te vincia dento nos ranho o souradeda festra ventadu bien.

11. My spouse and i have been now happy that Ervin managed to finish up his web research out of the precious recommendations he received in your web site. It’s not at all simplistic just to find yourself giving freely methods which usually people today have been selling. We fully understand we’ve got you to thank for this. Those explanations you’ve made, the simple blog navigation, the relationships you can give support to promote – it’s got all exceptional, and it’s really aiding our son in addition to us feel that this concept is exciting, which is very pressing. Many thanks for all the pieces!

12. Generally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to have a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite wonderful post.

13. that is a cute small video you’ve put up!

14. Your own invaluable tutorial means an excellent deal to me and in addition to my office workers. Thank you from every person of us.

15. fapwhack says:

You might have a way of writing compelling details that sparks considerably interest.

16. Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

17. It is really a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us in the loop like this. Thanks for sharing.

18. I’ve just recently began a blog, the information you present on website has helpful to me tremendously. Thank you for all your effort & work.

19. Vivement les vacances …

20. I i never thought about the subject in the way you do, it gives it all a new perspective that makes 1 wonder if there are more between heaven and earth that one would believe, thanks for the enter and keep them comming, I will watch and read every time for sure!

21. box prining says:

Great career about this post! My partner and i enjoy the method that you presented your information and the way you made that intriguing and easy to be aware of. Thanks.