First 10 Minutes of Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape Revealed..Poor Hank Baskett | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

First 10 Minutes of Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape Revealed..Poor Hank Baskett

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, May 26th, 2010

One the one hand, I feel for Eagles Wide Receiver Hank Baskett, because no one wants to find out their wife has multiple sex tapes she was shopping around the internet for profit while you were in engaged.

On the other hand, I don’t feel bad for him because he is the one who married a woman who was sleeping with Hugh Hefner and two other women at the same time on a reality show.

He should have known better.  The pimpin’ rules haven’t changed for years:

DON’T TRY TO TURN A HO INTO A HOUSEWIFE

The 1st ten minutes of her sex tape have been released, and I cannot confirm or deny that I have watched all ten minutes.  I can confirm that I think it is Eminem in the video, but I could be wrong about that, though.

I am almost 100% sure this is going to cost Baskett his roster spot at some point.  It is bad enough that he’s a 9th string wide receiver with suspect hands, but Andy Reid doesn’t seem like the type to want to answer questions about a sex tape daily.  I wonder if Michael Vick will watch?

Since this is a family site, I cannot show the video here, but I do have a place you can watch if you so choose to.  Remember though, this is NSFW and you probably should be in your basement or something if you are going to watch this.

Fellas, make sure your wife and/or girlfriend is not in the house (unless she is into this type of stuff).

WATCH 1ST 10 MINS OF FORMER PLAYMATE & CURRENT NFL WIFE KENDRA WILKINSON’S SEX TAPE

1. Issac says:

She is a little freak

2. Mary says:

ewwww dude is nasty looking

3. Whateva says:

hahahahahaha, at least she "performs" better than Kim K. further proof that Hugh's old a** wasn't hittin' that.

4. @MACTheHype says:

Wow…
    Baskett's son is going to hear so much crap when he gets older. If Baskett manages to squeak by Cooper for a roster spot, every time he's on the field, everyone is going to bring up that tape. He failed on the birds once. dropped the ball with Peyton Manning on his side for the Superbowl; And now he has to fight Cooper for a spot.
    Wow…
    Hank; spare yourself any further embarrassment, you and your whole family are the definition of "Choke Artists" quit while you're "A'head"

5. AUDREY says:

kendra, we love and we understand that everyone has a past, u have shown to all of america that you have matured and have made responsible decisions to better your life and future with your family.

i support you for being transparent with your life and comfortable with who you are,, im only concerned that you did not do this process with your husband step by step because as a couple in marriage what one does effects the other, but it is something that can be dealt with together,, adn i can understand Hank's devotion and love for you and his family and wanting to protect you all from what happens.

there are threats that are going to come at you both,, and u both can stand against it,, but when it comes from within it is so very different and sheds a new light on everything.

but honestly,,, the acceptance of the past will and can only strengthn your future,, i love you both and you're in my prayers.

remember,,, "AN UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING"

MINISTER AUDREY

6. leandro says:

kendra i hope u and your family get over this horrible tradgedy and ihope your marriage pulls through

7. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.