Full 26 Minute Download Video of Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape..Plus Advice For Hank Baskett | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, May 27th, 2010

You can download the entire thing below. It is interesting watch, she is energetic.

DOWNLOAD FULL KENDRA WILKINSON SEX TAPE

People have been asking me how I would handle the situation if I were Hank Baskett.  Of course, being the Dean of Nohology I have a solution for all problems, even this one; here is what he should do:

1- Take all the money

She claims that she didn’t want the tape to come out; of course, I don’t believe her since she is getting paid.  If I were Hank, I would simply say if you really didn’t want it to come out, give me all the money.  I would proceed to put it all in an account she has no access to.  If she refuses or doesn’t negotiate, then we know who wears the pants in their family.

2- Make a new sex tape

I can’t confirm or deny that I have watched the tape, but if I were Hank I would prove my superiority over the ex-boyfriend.  I would get a professional crew and make the best sex tape that a ninth-string wide receiver salary can buy.  That way people will be talking about him and not the EX with the waterbed and black panther sheets.

3- Punch the first teammate in the face who talks greasy.

He is going to get tested, so the first guy who tries to make a joke, knock him cold out, Marvin Hagler-style, and no one else will tell any jokes.

If he does those three things, he’s still a fool for marrying a woman who broke lamps with the King of Queens, but at least he can walk around with his head held high until the divorce.

By the way someone asked what Hugh Hefner thought about this whole episode.  Hef had this to say via Twitter:

And here are the best of Kendra’s pics — when she has clothes on.

1. Kim Kardashian says:

I am not impressed

2. Victor says:

Are they having sex on a black puma water bed? Trailer park trash tape

3. @MACTheHype says:

So Hank Baskett will have to knock out teamates and fight for a roster spot? They'll just let him get clocked… And who's going to stop the other 31 teams from talking smack?

4. Junior says:

The links you put pn here to see the Full 26 Minute Download Video of Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape. Don't work

5. If I have to pick between online Vs Live Poker I will usually prefer the live alternative as playing web poker every so often makes me feel like a poker bot – counting cards and just getting by dry strategy

6. Abdirahman says:

Thank you very much for your program.please send me hot sex videos ane images.by

7. I like the Kendra better because she is actually doin somethin unlike Kim? but Kim is better the Paris just because Paris is wack and everything she ever does sucks ass…lol… But the dude Kendra wuz f*ckin was nasty lookin!! He was pale, fat, and had a small dick!! If I were him I would be embarrassed!! He just looks nasty!! and he couldn't kill it because he ain't packin enough heat…lol WatchKendraSexTapeFree.com

8. Kendra says:

Download Kendra Wilkinson Full Sex Tape
    Single Link (Press Slow Download)

9. Reinhard-thesouthafricandon-Indermaur says:

LMAO!!!!!!! in sa women get beat down for such behaviour

10. Excellent goods from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to and you are simply too excellent. I actually like what you’ve obtained here, really like what you are saying and the way in which by which you assert it. You’re making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a terrific website.

11. Just to let you know your blog appears a little bit different in Firefox on my computer with Linux .

12. mizah, en komik fotoğraflar, capsler