This booking photo provided Wednesday May 12, 2010, by the Ector, Texas, County Sheriff shows Guerdwich Montimere. A West Texas student who led his high school basketball team to the state playoffs last season was actually 22-year-old Montimere, police said Tuesday. Police say the basketball star was really Montimere, a naturalized U.S. citizen from Haiti who school officials say was recognized last month by Florida coaches as having been a star high school player in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., a few years ago. Ector County school district officials said the man posed as 16-year-old Jerry Joseph and enrolled at Permian High School in Odessa for the 2009-2010 academic year. He also presented himself as homeless to the school’s basketball coach, Danny Wright, who took the boy in last summer, the coach said. (AP Photo/Ector County Sheriff)
- Saquon Barkley’s Girlfriend Anna Congdon Gives Birth To Their First Child Right Before NFL Draft (Photos)..
- Photos and Videos of Meek Mill Being Released From Jail & Going to Straight to Sixers Locker Room via Helicopter
- BSO Review: Avengers: Infinity War is The Dream Team of Superhero Movies, But Was it The 1992 or 2004 Version
- Meek Mill Tweets First Statements Since Being Released From Jail; Post IG Message For Sixers
- Details on Meek Mill Being Released From Jail