Pics: Natasha McKenzie Accused of Stealing $93,000 From Colts Star Reggie Wayne, She Claims Affair | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, May 29th, 2010

There are two different versions of this story.

Miss McKenzie’s version and Reggie Wayne’s version I am going to give you both and then tell you who I believe. Details are from Profootballtalk.com.

Reggie Wayne’s version:

Metro Indianapolis police and FBI investigators are looking into claims of fraud against a woman who claims to be Reggie Wayne’s mistress.

After obtaining a search warrant, 15 FBI agents took materials from 26-year-old Natasha McKenzie’s home after she was accused of stealing his debit card, and charging nearly $93,000 on it, according to Fox 59 in Indianapolis.

The story isn’t simple, though. Wayne apparently had a relationship with the woman. He said she requested he wire her money. When he refused, he noticed “more than 300 unaccounted for transactions dating back to September 2009″ according to WISH-TV.

Natasha McKenzie version:

“Reggie knew what was going on. I sent Reggie plenty of thank you messages. He knew everything that was going on. There was nothing fraud about it. . . . I had permission to buy whatever I bought. Reggie gave me all of his credit card information I still have a record of everything he gave me.”

The credit card charges include daycare bills, college tuition, and trips she says she took with Wayne. She thinks that Wayne’s wife may have found out about their affair and be at the root of the investigation. McKenzie claims to have text messages she kept from Wayne.

I know you aren’t shocked that one of the “good” wide receivers was having an affair on his wife and was tricking right?

You can choose to believe whoever you like and I am sure more information will come out, but just from what I have read, investigated on my own, watching the video, going over what she spent the money on and a couple of well placed sources I am more inclined to believe Miss McKenzie.

What probably happened was Wayne gave her permission to “throw it in the bag” and she went a little overboard. Wayne’s wife finds out and all of sudden he needs a convenient excuse, so he says she stole the money.

If that is the case Wayne needs to man up. If he was “simpin” for his mistress just take ownership and move on. Nothing worse that false allegations be it from a man or woman.

Also Wayne needs to be very careful because the police and FBI don’t like to be lied to and if it turns out that he was lying Jack Bauer could be knocking on his door very shortly. I think this was a panic move on Wayne’s part because he has a “wholesome” image in the public. He isn’t seen like T.O. or Brandon Marshall. He is the receiver that ESPN says is a “role model”.

If there is one thing that we have learned over the past few years is what happens on the field and what goes on off the field are two different things. In reality what Wayne was doing by having a side woman is not that uncommon, but because he has been giving this unrealistic image by the media he is force to act like he is perfect.

This is just my opinion, if evidence props up that indeed Miss McKenzie spent almost $100,000 and Wayne had absolutely no knowledge of it, I will apologize to Wayne, but I don’t think that will be happening anytime soon.

1. CF98 says:

While him having a chick on the side doesn't shock me I was surprised to find out he's married which is strange because he never mentioned his "status". Of course nobody knows in Indianapolis if a wife exists.

• Not many people knew.

• CF98 says:

Regardless I'm starting to think that Reggie didn't call the cops on her but that the credit card company did. Reggie probably ended it and cut her off but instead of the credit card company cancelling it right away they did their own investigation. Realized how much she was spending and got the cops involved themselves. I have a hard time believing Reggie would go out of his way to lie to the cops over this when he could've just paid her off to keep quiet without the cops.

2. Married Woman says:

That's what she gets for carrying on an affair with a married man. We're supposed to feel sorry for a mistress? FOH You reap what you sow.

3. newone says:

And I guess Mr. Wayne has no responsibility in this. He Is The Married One, Right. Why bash the woman, why couldn't he be a faithful HUSBAND? Then he wouldn't have this problem, Right?

4. Nunu says:

That's what you get when you don't CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN!! Women need to get it together. I guess women would suck the c–k of anyone willing to pay their bills and have free run of their credit cards! This is sad and I don't feel bad for her!! YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND AT THE VERY LEAST A MISTRESS. DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU WOULD GET A HAPPILY EVER AFTER???
    Check out the link below and learn something: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHED_7vxAds

• chanelmoore says:

and that's right, why not get paid for your services. call it what you want…i call it being smart!nothing is free…i thought everybody knew that

5. Nolia.Slim says:

I put the blame on Reggie Wayne, he's the married one not her. If Reggie Wayne doesn't respect HIS marriage vows then why should she. He's a rich athlete with a lot to lose, she's just a single mother who got hooked up with a baller. She would be stupid not to take his riches.

• CF98 says:

No she doesn't owe his wife anything but if she wants us to feel bad for her(beyond being falsely accused of a thief) then she's not going to get much sympathy because she was a kept woman.

If she thought this ride would last forever she was sorely mistaken.

6. Frank Smith says:

I wonder if Wayne's wife will try and pull the Siovaughn Wade-card and sue Ms. McKenzie on the grounds of "abandonment of affection". I guess we'll never find out because ESPN will keep this under wraps, just like they tried to do Marvin Harrison's off-the-field nonsense.

7. Autumn says:

Reggie just got caught!

8. JaVario McKenzie says:

Reggie you tried to lie on my sister but it is going to all back fire on you.

9. Sylvia says:

I agree, this low down cheater just tried to make her look like a thief while in fact, it's obvious that they were in a relationship. I hope his wife will open her eyes and see how pathetic he is. This is insane, I hope it will teach women to NOT mess with married men, I guess she is now learning the hard way.

Poor thing.

10. chanel moore says:

I believe he indeed knew that this woman had his credit card number and was making charges to it. I believe his wife found out that is why all this havoc has come about.

11. Poeteee says:

Someone please explain to me why a woman who cheats with anothers womans husband thinks that the man is an honorable man and why the man who cheat with a woman withthe same morals as his thinks he can trust her with his credit/debit information. Hell, she is a thief for knowingly messing around with someones esles husband and and he is low down for messing around on his wife.
    It seems these two are birds of a feather after all.
    To the one who said she would be stupid not to take his riches, apparently she was stupid for taking them! She went into this one with her eyes open and she did not see this one coming- in a marriage anything goes-so if they decided as a couple to fry Lil Ms McKenzie, then live and learn not to get invloved in married peoples business and not make an excuse of the other person should respect the spouse. If you decide to go into an affair with a married person, remember you are taking on the couple and its a gamble- so do not cry if it turns out not so good for you!

• Lil Ms. McKenzie says:

This is correct! I appreciate this comment! Thats coming from ME, Natasha McKenzie. At the end of it all, I was up against Reggie and Mrs. Wayne. I had not chance! Never again will I involve myself w/a married man! NEVER AGAIN! No amount of money or ‘fake love’ is worth what i went through.

Let me correct one thing! Going in I did not know he was married. Once I found out i should have left but he was soooo good to me, I was happy and so i stayed. Young and foolish i guess. Hey, we all live and learn.

12. passerbyer says:

I must agree Poeteee…. Well said

13. I am grateful for this valid information. You have represented your points in an insightful and interesting way. I’ve read other writings on similar topics that were boring and ineffectual. Yours is easier to digest.

14. Test says:

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

15. holy cow says:

Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

16. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!