Siohvaughn Wade Suing Gabrielle Union For Breaking Up Marriage To Dwyane Wade | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Siohvaughn Wade Suing Gabrielle Union For Breaking Up Marriage To Dwyane Wade

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, May 4th, 2010

I have a problem with this for one singular reason.

Siohvaugh Wade brought this lawsuit against Gabrielle Union on the behalf of her sons.  Her sons are 2 and 8 why is she filling lawsuits for them because D Wade got a new woman?  That is crazy and reeks of a desparate bitter woman.  I don’t care what D Wade did to her she shouldn’t be putting her kids in the middle of it.  The Chicago Sun Times has more on this lawsuit:

Another lawsuit Siohvaughn Wade filed today on behalf of her 8-year-old and 2-year-old sons seeks damages against film actress Gabrielle Union on the grounds that she broke up the marriage.

The lawsuit against Union — who has starred in the films “Bring It On,” “Deliver Us from Eva,” and “Bad Boys II” — says Union “apparently decided to take her role” of seductress “beyond the films and into the home of a married man … in the presence of his two minor children.”

Are you kidding me?

I ask you again.

Are you kidding me?

This is beyond ridiculous. Are we dealing with grown ups or 5 year olds? If you want to get a divorce fine, if you want to fight for custody of your kids fine, if you want to make crude comments against your husband’s new boo fine, but please keep the kids out of it.

It makes Siohvaughn Wade look like an unfit parent. If you want to go to court for your divorce and say Gabrielle Union broke up your marriage that is within your right, but to file lawsuits against her and have the audacity to do it in the name of your kids is insane.

Ben Roethlisberger is not the only one in need of a mental evaluation.

UPDATE

I got on the BSO Twitter to ask some lawyers how can this legally be done. I was told in some states there is something called “Alienation of Affection” where a wife can sue the mistress for damages if she broke up the marriage.

Here is some more info from Wikipedia:

At common law, alienation of affections is a tort action brought by a deserted spouse against a third party alleged to be responsible for the failure of the marriage.

Alienation of affections was first codified as a tort by the New York state legislature in 1864, and similar legislation existed in many U.S. states in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Since 1935, this tort has been abolished in 42 states. Alienation is, however, still recognized in Hawaii, Illinois, North Carolina, Mississippi, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Utah.

To succeed on an alienation claim, the plaintiff has to show that (1) the marriage entailed love between the spouses in some degree; (2) the spousal love was alienated and destroyed; and (3) defendant’s malicious conduct contributed to or caused the loss of affection.

You learn something new everyday.

UPDATE #2

Siohvaughn Wade claims actress Gabrielle Union “engaged in sexual foreplay” in front of Wade’s 8-year-old and 2-year-old sons while on a visit to the basketball star’s Miami home, according to a suit filed Tuesday in Cook County Circuit Court.

The older child has sought medical treatment for stress and anxiety, has developed nervous habits, headaches, and “significant” hair loss causing bald spots, according to the suit. The boy is currently seeking court-mandated mental evaluations at the University of Chicago, the suit said.

1. @OraSTL says:

Alienation of Affection successfully used against mistresses… google it

2. Tiger Woods says:

I hope this law isn't in Florida

3. pops says:

Yeah I think a woman won 9 miilion in a case in north carolina http://www.nationalledger.com/lifestyle/article_2

4. pops says:

5. Queue says:

Its my understanding that she had to bring the suit against him onbehalf of the kids cause he got all manner of dirt on her and her own infidelities..

She really should be beaten and flogged for bringing the kids into this mess..

6. @DIsaac614 says:

From what i am reading this case will get laughed out of the court.

7. mkh says:

At some point women that cheat with married men and ,disrepect the holy matrimony of married, need to be held accountable. What has the world become when mistresses can proudly boast(ie Tiger Woods) that they have slept with a man that is married and it's acceptable no shame. This woman paraded this affair as if it was a normal thing to do. And I hear women talk all the time about finding a faithful man when these same desparate women will take a relationship with someone that they know is involved with someone else. If every woman closed her legs to married or taken men then there would be no cheating. But women these days are so desparate they will do anything for just a half of man.

8. Thank you for the article. It was a really great read.. :)

9. Generally I actually do not post on weblogs, although I’d like to state that this post seriously forced me to do so! nice post.

10. Nicole Hamilt says:

It's about time the homereckers of the world are held accountable for their actions. I only wish there was a law in California. Does anyone have any suqqestions I am currently researching how to make his mistress accountable for her actions. They are both dogs and both need to be responsible for the damage they have caused to the family, finances and most important the children.

• jen says:

can you let me know if you find a lawyer and a lawsuit to be filed against homewreckers??? they really need to be punished

11. latrina says:

Well maybe he should be ordered to be around his wife and watch her seduce another man so he can feel as hurtful as she did(not in front of the kids though) and if it dosent hurt then there proubly was no luve to begine with

12. Any careful perception and concepts I am going to encounter my web web site

13. Exciting merchandise Inside the superb words and phrases of an certain terminator…il return to their office!

14. Thanks for finding the time to talk about this, I actually encounter firmly more than it and get studying much more on this specific topic matter.

15. I’m therefore thrilled to hear in which

16. In fact your personal imaginative creating expertise functions influenced me personally to begin my own weblog right now.