Superfight On? Pacquiao: “I Agree To Random Blood Tests” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Superfight On? Pacquiao: “I Agree To Random Blood Tests”

by BSO Staff | Posted on Tuesday, May 4th, 2010

The one fight boxing fans are itching to see just may become a reality…again

According to Boxing Insider, Manny Pacquiao has finally agreed to random blood testing, which should set the stage for the fight of the decade.

Here is what Manny had to say:

“I’m not opposed to the drug tests just as long as it’s not on the day of the fight. It’s not good (to have the tests on) the day of the fight because they have medical procedures right after the fight.  And because it will be a disadvantage for me because he’s big and I’m small.  And I may not be able to recover (from the tests).”

“We can fight.  Afterall, we are not scared.”

“I still have to talk to my mother, because my mother does not want me to fight anymore. We still have to talk.”

“I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test.”

“I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out.”

I guess this leaves the ball (or glove, so to speak) in the hands of Pretty Boy Floyd.  Christmas may come early for boxing fans this year.  We’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Powered by

1. OraSTL says:

Don't you find all that contradictory . at one point he is open to random drug testing as long as it's not on the day of the fight but then he turns around and says the drug testing must stop at the 14th day before the fight .. okay dawg clue me in or did i miss something?

2. OraSTL says:

3. Freddie says:

What is pacquiao afraid of

4. ToReal4u says:

Damn Manny even back peddles even when he agree's, something is very fishy with this dude. Mayweather he had his chance on 14 day cut off now I would only except random testing with a cut off of 24 to 72 hours.

5. Louis Augustus says:

Pacmanand Shane m. make the same mistakes in the ring. It's simple. Pacman has about the same chances Mosley did. Mayweather is way ahead of Pacman in this game so Pacman needs to do what he gotta do to get all that green.
    Hey; I would fight Mayweather in a heartbeat for 30 or so mill… Wouldn't you?

Manny will eat jabs and crosses all night long…just like Shane did. And don't get me wrong.
    I like Shane and Manny, but Mayweather is too good. And anybody that doesn't see that is in some serious denial…fight analysts included.

6. MLK Jr. says:

You niggers are stupid. Floyd left 50 million dollars on the table. For that kind of money I would fight the fucking Klitschko brothers barefisted at the same time! Mayweather is a greedy son of a bitch, he doesn't pay his taxes, and to quote him,"It's all about the money.". If Floyd really wants to fight Manny then have a clause in the contract that stipulates if manny pacquiao OR floyd mayweather test positive for any HGH, etc., immediately after the fight, then the decision would be reversed, even in a KO situation, and the non-cheater would be given the victory and the loss wiped off. No nigga leaves 50million fucking dollars on the table, unless they scared. And all you niggas know this. But, your culture has mastered the art of bullshitting ppl, so what else should we expect from mayweather and your kind.

7. Mistapitofull says:

Mayweather is scared, final answer, manny would get a better challenge from a ballerina dancer, battling manny is like a battle with cancer, he’s too sick, Floyd couldn’t knock him out with two bricks, Floyd only talks sh*t, he needs a toothpick, floyd’s a has been and forever will be, he should quit his day job and get into selling realty, it kills me, hearing u clowns talk smack like mayweather’s got your backs, he’s about as helpful as a government tax, or the aids virus to a troublesome clap, u know he only cares about cash, so why would u support a bitch who only talks outta his ass?