Uncategorized

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, June 13th, 2010

Once again, let me be clear:

Millionaire Athletes + Strippers + Thirsty envious guys + Reggiewayning = Pacmanjonesin

The latest to get caught up is Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young.  Here are the details from CBS 11 in Dallas:

Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young is the prime suspect in a Saturday night assault at a Dallas strip club that left an individual with bodily injury, an official with the Dallas Police Department said Sunday.

No warrant has been issued, but police say Young is the prime suspect. The altercation allegedly broke out after words were exchanged at Club Onyx on 10557 Wire Way. Police believe Young left the scene before officers arrived, a DPD official said.

I don’t know how many times I have to say it:

SMARTEN UP NAS

Young should be given the benefit of the doubt in regard to being innocent, but the fact of the matter is these athletes have to stop putting themselves in situations that cause the court of public opinion to find them guilty.

Young, who from the beginning has had a rocky career on and off the field, has very little margin for error.

It is his right as an American to go to a strip club if he pleases, he is a grown man, but history shows us that many times, more bad things happen than good when you mix in strippers, alcohol, money, and haters (never understood why they don’t bring the strippers to a private location, that is what I would do, but I digress).

Athletes need to understand they are a targets, especially in club-type settings.

Let me explain to you how these fights happen.  Before VY and his crew get to the club, a bunch of bathwaterslurpers are spending their rent checks on strippers who see them as just simps, but they pretend they love them.  It is all part of the hustle — go watch the Players Club with Lisa Raye to see how it is done.  Once VY and his crew get there, the strippers – realizing there is bigger money with the athlete – leave the “rent check” men to go hang with the athletes.  “Rent Check Guy” becomes upset about this because he has spent his rent money and now realizes he has been hustled (plus, his woman at home will not be pleased).  He also becomes jealous of the attention his “stripper” is now giving to the athlete.

One thing leads to another, and after way too many drinks, the “Rent Check Guy” says something slick and next thing you know a WWE match breaks out.  I would say it is unlikely that Vince Young even threw a punch, but since it was his crew, he was around and the “Rent Check Guy” knows that is how he can get his 15 minutes of fame, Young becomes the guy who beat up everyone in the strip club.

Doesn’t matter who started or ended the fight.  The only name you are going to hear about is Vince Young.  The only person who is going to be discussed is Vince Young.  The only person’s judgment who is going to get questioned is Vince Young’s.

Young, who has made questionable decisions in the past, needs to grow up and grow up fast.

He needs to remember what happened to Darrent Williams, he needs to pay attention to what happened to Ben Roethlisberger, he shouldn’t forget what happened to Richard Collier and others.  Don’t think just because you are a star you can’t be touched.

Because you can.

Thanks to Sportsmediaworld for the tip and Sports By Brooks for the top pic.

No word if Vince kept his shirt on during the altercation:

According to their website, Club Onyx is Dallas’ only “Urban Gentleman’s Club.” Here are some pics:

*UPDATE*

According to this young lady, Zeralyn, VY was fighting the Manager of Club Onyx:

Even more info from inside the club:

Here are some tweets from the young lady that VY bought a bottle for at the club:

One thing that needs to be clarified about this picture:

I have learned from inside sources that none of the women in the picture above had anything to do with the altercation that happened in the club.  I think some people may have thought that I was insinuating they did, which simply is untrue.  Furthermore, it is clear that the one young lady whom the bottle was purchased for was not in the group with the rest of the women in the pic.  So any speculation that any of these young ladies were strippers or were somehow responsible for what was going on and triggered the altercation would be false.

The young lady whom the bottle was purchased for made it clear that she does not know Vince Young and he purchased it without her asking.

The police report of the altercation backs up those claims.

1. wisdom2 says:

Robert, why was my comment DELETED?

It was just a simple question.

Why is it that this is a "BLACK" sports site and you DO NOT have a fine "BLACK" woman represting along side Kim K.

Just Curious.

• We don't have comments on the streams. Nothing personal. I have no preference when it come to women. No more room for another woman on the header when we changed it I am sure I have someone in mind

• newone says:

NO DISRESPECT, But wouldn't it have been more in context to have a "BLACK FEMALE ATHLETE" representing instead. She's not even an athlete. And even if she was meant for "Eye Candy"; Why not have a "BLACK" PIECE.(lol).

Hence: "BLACK"SPORTSONLINE.COM

***My suggestion, If I May (with all humbleness), Would be for you (one having access to the Athletic Society) to scout out one of the Beautiful, Fine and/or Intelligent NFL, NBA or NHL (etc) "Black" Wife/Girlfriend/Jump off to represent- If you're just going for "Eye Candy".

The Best Rep for this site (I say again w/HUMILITY) would be a "BLACK" Attractive, Female ATHLETE.

Just my opinion as someone interested in becoming a frequent follower of your blog.

Much Love
        by the way I wanted to ask this through your email portal (not so public) but I couldn't get it to work. WHOMP,WHOMP on my part.

2. hi girls i can’t wait for the expendables the movie to come out! Its going to be awsum!

3. You make some good points in your blog. I found this site on google while searching for some pc games, I have added you to my favorites :)

4. AM2k6 says:

That picture of VY shirtless is fucking classic. That right there tells you everything you need to know about that niggah!

5. I enjoy you because of your entire hard work on this web site. Kim takes pleasure in getting into investigations and it is easy to see why. Almost all hear all relating to the compelling method you produce both useful and interesting tips via your web site and attract response from visitors on that article while my girl is certainly becoming educated a great deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You are carrying out a dazzling job.

6. I used to be very pleased to search out this net-site.I wished to thanks on your time for this excellent learn!! I definitely having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

7. A lot of people are bashing the newest installment of Assassins Creed, I for one, love it. The hook-blade and bomb making add a little bit of freshness to the series. The bombs actually make it easier to stealthily get around if you use the, “cherry bomb” to distract some stagnant guards (as some of the completion % will rely heavily on NOT killing people) the, “rolling thunder” bomb makes a nice little mini-game in and of itself by having to blow off caps that have been placed on hiding wells.

8. Rossmar says:

I’m a HOA member, I thought it was important to appreciate you all over again. I do not know the things I would have undertaken in the absence of these techniques shown by you directly on that field. With HOA rules it is a very Rossmar & Graham in my circumstances, but being able to view your specialized manner you managed it took me to leap for contentment. I will be thankful for your advice and as well have high hopes you really know what a powerful job you are always carrying out training others via a site. I am sure you have never come across the Home Owners Association.

9. sexshop says:

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally special possiblity to read in detail from this web site. It is usually so amazing and also full of a good time for me personally and my office colleagues to search your site sexshop Valcea at least three times a week to read through the fresh stuff you have. Of course, we’re always pleased with your magnificent information served by you. Some 1 facts in this article are absolutely the best I’ve had.

10. hotels grado says:

I do not create a leave a response, but after reading through a ton of responses on Breaking News: Titans QB Vince Young Suspected of Assault at Dallas Strip Club Onyx | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline. I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Is it just me or does it look as if like some of these responses come across like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online social sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of every one of all your social networking pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?