Pics: Chad Ochocinco Ultimate Catch Girls: Halie, Jasmine Lennear, Katie McCutcheon & Tiphani Abney | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 24th, 2010

Ocho’s dating reality show The Ultimate Catch wrapped up shooting yesterday and Chad, always one to be modest, says “It will change television forever.” If anything, the format is a bit different than what you are used to seeing on VH1. Up until now all the shows have had a “Flavor of Love” styled theme, but Chad’s show is doing  it “March Madness” style.

85 girls start out and similar to the NCAA Tournament, they are bracketed and eliminated in a one-and-done fashion.

I am curious enough to check it out, it premiers on July 11th.  Ocho is an interesting guy and the eye candy (I hope) will be up to par.

A couple of the girls who are going to be on the show have leaked and as you can imagine they are your typical “Myspace Models,” Video Vixens, Strippers, Escorts and Groupies type of females.  No surprise in that.

I have a few pics of four of the girls I have been told get pretty far in the tournament.  I figured the fellas would like a sneak peek of what they will be watching; as I get more pics I will add them.

Enjoy.

1. travilly says:

wow. not a damn one with a picture you can show to mom. i won't be watching.

• skeptical at best says:

I was going to say something very similar. They all look like myspace models. I'll leave it to Rob to keep us posted.

This might be a silly question. And maybe I don't understand b/c I'm not a dude. But doesn't it get old seeing women naked/in lingerie/in a swimsuit? Hasn't it been done to death? I love pizza. I love all sorts of toppings. I don't care where it comes from; NY, Chicago, the frozen section of the supermarket. But even I get tired of pizza

2. VH1rep says:

theses girls are not groupies or nothing or that source I no them all! just because you take PICTUREZ don’t make you less of anything ! if your beautiful your beautiful ! some girls took theses PICTUREZ for themselves and some how they got leaked !

• Sportsy says:

AMEN!…. Im glad you said this, because I know ALL the girls too :-) youll be suprised when you see the show how different these girls are.. but.. Judge on haters…

3. biggirlB says:

jasmine ain’t no groupie or nothing like ! she use to model a long time ago ! them pictures are old

4. Joe says:

personally i hope a vh1rep doesnt type like that

5. Diondrea says:

When women agree to take part in shows like these, they open themselves up to scrutiny as well as comments. The pictures are not respectworthy no matter what the “rep” and the “friends” say about the wholesomeness of these women. If it walks like a ho, poses like a ho, etc…

6. ButtahB says:

Ive Known Jasmine since the 4th grad and a groupie she is not so don't hate on the beauty

7. Bobby says:

Excellent site with lots of information online about fashionsites

8. shawn says:

lol strippers, groupies models.. yeah right.. you forgot desperate women with low selfesteem.. any woman with any morals or virtues would not put themselves out there like a piece of meat. Lol reality what a joke

9. alex says:

halie ak. parda works at tootsies strip club in miami. lol. she boy does she work…………

• jessica says:

yes she does and i can cosign that- Halie is a prostitute that does sexual favors for money in the club – shes done favours for most of the miami dolphins in the club smh

10. Brjan says:

VH1Rep….it’s apparent you didn’t graduate from elementary school via your grammar…figures you would be backing these girls. I’d gladly sleep with half these women but I bet 1/2 have or have had the clap before. So let’s not pretend these girls aren’t strippers or haven’t been paid for sex before haha.

11. NAH says:

Isn't that first girls name Heather.. Where'd you get Halie from?

12. Charles Dickey says:

Hands down i think heather should have gotten chosen she has all the qualities anyone looks for in a woman …………… ocho shouldnt have dissmissed her cause she didnt trust men he was pose to show her all men are not the same ……….. !

13. Hey, fantastic website, but I hardly understand how to increase your site within my rss audience. Are you able to Assist me to you should?

14. I’m just writing to make you be aware of what a notable discovery my princess experienced using your blog. She picked up plenty of things, including what it’s like to have a very effective coaching character to let the rest clearly understand a number of complex matters. You really did more than our desires. Thank you for presenting these useful, safe, educational and in addition cool thoughts on this topic to Lizeth.

15. One thing I enjoy about reading sites like this, is the fact that there arent any spelling or even grammatical errors! Causes it to be difficult about the readers sometimes. Excellent job on might also the subject of this site. Many thanks!