2010 FIFA World Cup sponsor adidas and Dwight Howard are hosting a VIP viewing party for the tournament final on July 11 in Dwight’s hometown of Atlanta and today we launched an interactive campaign on www.Facebook.com/adidasSoccer inviting fans in 10 cities to compete for trips to the party. We thought your readers might want to take part in this exciting opportunity.
From June 28 – July 2, the adidas Facebook page will post two cities each day where the tickets are being distributed. The first 20 fans that arrive at the local adidas stores during the specific time frames will be given envelopes; 19 will receive a $10 adidas gift card and one will receive a trip for two to the adidas Soccer World Cup finals viewing party hosted by Dwight.
- Monday, June 28: Miami & San Francisco
- Tuesday, June 29: Chicago & Boston
- Wednesday, June 30: Philadelphia & Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, July 1: New York & Los Angeles
- Friday, July 2: Orlando & Atlanta