Fan Wearing Lebron James Heat Jersey Escorted By Police From Indians Game | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Fan Wearing Lebron James Heat Jersey Escorted By Police From Indians Game

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, July 28th, 2010

I have tried to be sensitive to Cleveland sports fan.

I understand what it is like to be dumped.

I understand that Jake Delhomme might be your starting quarterback this year.

I understand you have a horrible sports history.

I understand you live in Cleveland.

So I say this with as much sensitivity as I can:

GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!!

There is no way in blue hell I would have left that game if I was that fan.  I work hard for my money and if I want to rock a South Beach NWO Lebron Jersey in Cleveland it is my right as an American.

It is assinine that this man’s was taking his life in his own hands by rocking the #6.

Of course in 2010 the fan probably knew exactly what he was doing and will be on 1st and 10 tomorrow milking his 15 minutes of fame but I digress.

This isn’t about him, this is about you Cleveland fan.  It is time to move on, King South Beach is not coming back he has more important things to do like make sure ESPN runs the proper stories on him.

*WAIT*

Point being you have to get over this, the whole city of Cleveland is looking real “moist” right now.  Just read the details:

A fan wearing a Miami Heat jersey of LeBron James drew the ire of the crowd at a Cleveland Indians game and was escorted out of the ballpark.

Fans in the left-field bleachers chanted obscenities and pointed at the man Wednesday night during the sixth inning of the game between the Indians and New York Yankees. Hundreds of fans joined in before security led the man out of Progressive Field.

As he left, some fans followed him toward the gate with more derisive chants.

I am pretty sure alcohol was involved, but still that is no excuse to act like children who have to eat store brand frosted flakes instead of getting Tony The Tiger.

Relax, drink a capri sun and save your fury for the 1st of many Jake Delhomme INTs.

Here are some fan videos of what happened:

1. Imworthamill says:

As a Indians fan, I feel their pain.

I think he was ESCORTED for his own safety. I dont think they KICKED him out.

• ryan says:

Right and I dont view this as any different than at NFL games where you have opposing fans in the stadium rocking the opposing teams colors. Shit talking is going to happen. You think thats harsh? Go to a Browns game and wear some Steelers gear and sit in the dawg pound lol

2. Damon says:

Let's be honest, going into cleveland rockin a lebron heat jersey was stupid. You can't do that unless you expect that to happen. He obviously did it for attention so it was apparent he was willing to give up his ticket. Yea, he has the freedom to do what he wants, but he has repercussions for those actions as well. And the cleveland fans have the right to harass him as well.

• Jamal says:

Cleveland fans DO NOT have the right to harass anyone no matter what jersey they are wearing. What kind of delusional world do you Clevelanders live in? No wonder Lebron wanted out. You people are a bunch of whiny, pathetic losers.

3. Calvin Rome says:

Like I've said numerous times: Cleveland was a city of suckers BEFORE Lebron, and now they're going back to its roots, and people like Dan Gilbert don't make the fans any more comfortable about the situation. Really its foolish to wear NY Giants gear to Lincoln Financial Field in Philly, but it is what it is… You don't have the right to act like you own sports. Chill out and enjoy the game. Why do fans need to act like immature children at any opportuntiy they feel they can get away with it? Its not just Cleveland though. But really, this is stupid.

4. Randy says:

Since you are not from Cleveland, you wouldn't have a clue, therefore, stop trying to understand. It was as ignorant as a Yankee fan wearing a Babe Ruth Jersey to a Red Sox game!

• Actually I went to school in Ohio been to Cleveland many times. You should have the right to wear whatever you want to a game and not be harrassed

• Jason says:

Randy thats the stupidest comment ever. Ruth was traded to the Yankees…. Lebron left. Get your facts right. Its the Red Sox ownership that is to blamed about Ruth going to the Yankees. Second. ITS JUST SPORTS!!!!! SO WHAT HE LEFT. HE DIDNT WIN YOU ANY CHAMPIONSHIPS IN THE SEVEN YEARS HE WAS THERE ANYWAYS.

5. Benard says:

I see people catch hell for wearing a John Elway jersey to a Browns game and that was 20 plus years ago,dude couldnt wait till basket season .. its like being in high school wearing your school jacket to your rival school by your self ,your asking for trouble,why do it…..im from Cleveland i love it here..nobody i know crying about LBJ ,its not that he left its how. Hey Rob i love your work keep it up bro……………………………lol ps when the Cavs play the Heat were having 5 cent beer night lol…….. just kidding

6. Corey says:

Would you wear a Bin Laden jersey to boot camp?

• Jason says:

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing Lebron to Bin Laden? One left a team for LESS money so he could attempt to WIN a championship while the other is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people….. hmmmmm yeah you are right they are pretty similar. Shit while you are at it why don't you ask if someone would you wear a swastika to a bar mitzvah?

7. Monique says:

Get the hell over it! I can’t believe these people’s arguments that say its about how he left. The team owners would have had no problem trading him if they felt he was underperforming! This is a business, not a marriage. He handled his business! And the game is about winning. Ask Patrick Ewing or Charles Barkley, both great players who will go down in history for being great but never having won a championship. Lebron, Wade, Bosch and the rest of the Heat will get theirs and Cleveland will keep right on crying.
    Grow the f&*% up!.

8. I like this post, enjoyed this one thankyou for putting up.

9. Very interesting points you have mentioned , appreciate it for putting up. “Lefty Wise guy dont carry wallets, they carry their money in a roll….beaner on the outs” by Donnie Brasco.

10. Ted says:

Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.

11. [Software] FaceDominator Cracked, Dominate Facebook Marketing Today Download Here

12. Dana says:

[Software] Xenon Proxy Finder Find Proxies For Myspace With Just a Click Download Here

13. Extremely good webpage you have here. If you will find the time, look at my personal website Look Here I have been working hard on

14. @Pamulagpv says:

Simply checking in. Quality web page

15. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being stolen? I’d really appreciate it.

16. Outstanding post, I think people should larn a lot from this web site its really user pleasant. “My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’” by Jim Fox.

17. Very nice pattern and great content , nothing at all else we require : D.

18. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

19. site says:

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

20. Ostatnio dawno nie tutaj nie było. Zauważam natomiast, że mnóstwo straciłam. Od jutra postaram się zaglądać choć raz w tygodniu.

21. Taak, za takie przyjemności nie zapłacisz kartą mastercard… Super się czyta, bardzo słuszne spostrzeżenia. Czekam na więcej.