Kansas City Chiefs WR Chris Chambers Marries His Stalker Stacey Bernice Saunders | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

by BSO Staff | Posted on Tuesday, August 10th, 2010

Yes, you did read the title correctly. Chris Chambers’ stalker was so awesome at stalking that Chambers decided he wanted to marry her.  That’s right on July 24, 2010 entered wedding bliss with Stacey Bernice Saunders in Las Vegas, NV.

Saunders was Chambers’ mistress while married.  Chambers’ wife found out about Saunders and Chambers’ broke it off, which any husband in their right mind should do.  But that did not deter Saunders, it lead her to a stalking campaign that culminated in 11 counts of stalking.  The San-Diego Union Times had the account:

A 27-year-old San Diego woman who had an affair with former Charger Chris Chambers has been charged with 11 misdemeanor counts for allegedly stalking and harassing the wide receiver’s family.

Stacey Bernice Saunders is due in court Jan. 19 for arraignment, said Paul Levikow, a spokesman for the District Attorney’s Office.

Chambers’ wife, Christina, told San Diego police in April that Saunders was harassing her with phone calls. Two months later, Chambers requested a temporary restraining order against Saunders, saying she has “launched an incessant attack verbally on me, and now my wife, her mother and sister.”

Saunders even contended that she had Chambers’ child and the child died at two months of age.  Private investigators couldn’t find a birth or death record or any child. I’m quite sure she will cash in on the ‘baby ticket’ very soon.  Hopefully, she won’t imagine the next baby.

Chambers’ married Saunders two days after his divorce.  I don’t know if Saunders believes in karma or not, but she gets starts getting stalked by the next noho, she should be able to give really good tips on how to do it.  Maybe if she plays her cards right, she can guest star on the upcoming season of Basketball Wives…..*blank stare*

Mediatakeout.com has more pictures:

Erikka is the resident female voice of BSO.  You can follow her on twitter here.

1. lyfewithnik says:

she’ll write a book on how to…

2. Robert Littal says:

I figure they will be divorced by year 3

3. No Bro says:

Just a brotha being a brotha. She or he cheats on her in less than two years and then a divorce or shooting. It is the way they do it.

4. Fancy J says:

Next, they'll be on SNAPPED! coz if he ever cheats on her (and he will) it's goin' down like Watergate! smh

5. Althea Knopp says:

I adore wedding greetings. I also like the weddings of star. Me and my boyfriend getting married next week. Does anyone know any good wedding location in Florida?

6. LB says:

Damn..she actually stalked him into marrying her….guess it was easier to marry than restraining orders….this relationship has "fatal attraction" written all over it…..1st all the feaky sex will stop and then it's all down hill from there..and of course he's gonna cheat….good luck Chris..you'll need it

7. valtrexgrl says:

Chris Chambers Ex-wife has herpes!!
    While visiting my now estranged friend Ms.Christina Joy “Chambers” I found numerous amounts of feminine sprays , soaps powders and creams the she uses to mask her vaginal issues .I also found a few bottles of VALTREX which were prescribed to her apparently she has a bad strain of herpes that she has 6-8 breakouts a month The only reason I am putting I am going public about thia hotcroch chick because she will be bound to geta a hold of someone elses man as she tried to do mine and she has the nerve to try and sue her ex . I want to warn all the ballers about this one I know its football season again .

• commonsense says:

Well if Chris ex wife got herpes,ten times outa ten she got it from chris who got it from stacey bernice saunders,the gift that keeps on giving………..

8. lifepo4 electric power battery packs,high ability lithium batteries,18650 battery,lithium battery suppliers,massive firm high quality battery suppliers.

9. pollomam says:

She put a Hindu spell on him sold her soul to the devil how I no because my old girl dis it for her. Nd she from Miami original stripper.