Video: Deion Sanders Caught Cooking (Lil B’s Dance that is taking over the Net) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Deion Sanders Caught Cooking (Lil B’s Dance that is taking over the Net)

by BSO Staff | Posted on Monday, August 23rd, 2010

Less than a week after I made a post about my campaign to stop the “Dougie” within the Sports world… Prime time has upped the ante by being captured on film doing the only dance that I hate more than the dougie.

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you “Cooking”……….

This is the signature dance of Lucifer himself, a rapper that goes by the name Lil’ B  that has attacked the internet like a cancer and is spreading daily and I am willing to bet that this upcoming Football season it will be among the top celebration dances done by players when they reach the end zone.

….either that or the Brian Pumper 2 Step

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Either way, all of these antics that have been brought to the forefront in the last little bit need to STOP IMMEDIATELY, my nerves can’t take much more of this. I know its Deion but there is No Country for Grown men doing this dance…None

and for those of you who aren’t familiar with the internet phenomenon that is cooking here is a brief overview from the Master Chef Lil ‘ B himself… smh

and here is a video that Deion Sanders Jr has contributed to the cooking movement which contains both him and his sister  …and I can honestly say that after watching this video I have lost faith in the youth of tomorrow.

Kris Moyo is one of BSO’s most popular writers and comes from a long background of jive talking and pimp walking. You can follow Kris on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/IAMKRIS24

1. Tone says:

lol i wonder if he's heard Lil b's song violate that b**ch?

2. jay says:

Primetime in the kitchen. Wooooo!!

3. Trish says:

wonder who will be the 1st NFL player to do it after scoring a touchdown

4. JerzeeBred says:

I wonder if people know that the dance is referring to how you cook crack. SMH.

5. libramd says:

Im moving to TX soon and between the dougie and this….Im starting to become concerned. Real talk..

6. Antoine says:

primetime need to just hand over the keys to his daughter

7. dirtyjax says:

People who hate on this have completely lost touch with what its like to be a kid, bugout and have a good time.

8. What's in an astronaut's favorite sandwich? Launch meat.

9. I initially moved to South Florida 5 years ago (2007). I remained down here for about 9 thirty day periods at that time and progressed to ramble around the nation. Within a year of leaving I decided to come back for good, it was the fishing that called me back. There is absolutely nothing like it, if you have never fished South Florida then you are missing out– that simple.