Why Some Athletes Shouldn’t Have Twitter, Exhibit F(ail): Brandon Jennings Lady Gaga Dance | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

by BSO Staff | Posted on Sunday, August 29th, 2010

I really thought after my last post, these NBA players would get the point about these random displays of boredom on camera, but apparently I was wrong.

Now of all the exhibits I have presented over the last 3 months or so, this is by far the most disturbing.

I present to the Jury…. a Brandon Jennings, Lady Gaga  backup dancer audition tape…..yes you read right

Now this cannot be excused… David Stern this is where you must draw the line

And Brandon Jennings…….

Is this what is hot in the streets right now?

I don’t know about ya’ll but the fact that those hand gestures and movements look so natural to Jennings makes me very uncomfortable and why did dude choose this video of all videos to debut is freshly pierced lip ring?

Jennings must have befriended Glen Davis in the off season because this is unacceptable.

There is no way David Stern should remain silent about such antics and the time is now for him to bring an end to all these athletes getting on camera and displaying such behavior….  I AM BEGGING YOU STERN…DO SOMETHING, MY NERVES CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE

Either way John Amaechi is somewhere right now, proud as a new father

This must end

Kris Moyo is one of BSO’s most popular writers who comes from a long background of jive talking and pimp walking. You can follow Kris on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/IAMKRIS24

Powered by

1. Casey says:

He said he lost a bet, and the lip piercing was fake. Either way this doesn't concern me, him tweeting kat stacks on the other hand…

2. @BxBomber12 says:

Its only fair to give the complete story. Like Casey said, he lost a bet and he manned up and did vid… http://ihadheard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/B
    Yea, its crazy suspect but like he says http://twitter.com/BLKICE3/status/22423158193 <-he gets more girls than dude he lost bet to. Probably true.

#2 http://www.twitvid.com/videos/blkice3 He has some more vids he just posted up of him dancing. It isn't much of an upgrade, haha

3. Kimmy says:

I just got my laugh got the day!!!lmao Omg…he looks just like one of da chiren!!2 snaps for the kids!!

4. smart says:

It's okay to be comfortable, but that n|gga was looking TOO comfortable..

5. Patslife says:

look at the feminism in that dudes eyes he is definetly a f@g, what grown man esp a nba baller goes online to lady gaga with handle twirls and eye stares like its nothing

6. JUDGE says:

damn mayne ain't he from compton? wtf… Lip rings *where do dat aaat*

7. J.Sh@G says:

Damn young buck why

8. Tosh says:

Bet or No bet. not a good look.

9. BullsBaybee says:

LMAO @ John Amaechi being a proud father…lollololoololoolololololoolollo

10. free makeup says:

Gaga is silly in my personal view

11. Gaga is the best singer ever! (and Trey Songz too)

12. Scott Sambor says:

Hello there! Just wanted to tell you that I got tickets to the Lady Gaga concert on May 05th Thu @ 08:30 PM. In this place you can find tickets for other dates too. It’s amazing her performance on stage, this is my third time and I’m still so excited about listening her live! As she said: “And now, I’m just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time”. On this page you can see the section where you’re buying the ticket, so it’s very recommended!

13. Your posts were very worthwhile.. But sadly I didnrrrt accept them much :/ Although I may disagree I still give you support as how confident you are on your writing lol

14. @Zadaife says:

Simply checking in. Very nice blog