Floyd Mayweather Upset Baby Momma Josie Harris Dating NBA Player CJ Watson | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Floyd Mayweather Upset Baby Momma Josie Harris Dating NBA Player CJ Watson

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, September 13th, 2010

Men get into fights over the following things:

1. Women
  2. Money
  3. Drugs
  4. Sports
  5. Music

In the alleged incident between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Josie Harris we have three out of the five involved (if Mayweather drops a single on Filthy Rich Records and Ricky Hatton shows up we could have 5 out of 5).

According to TMZ.com Mayweather is upset that Harris confirmed she was seeing Chicago Bulls guard CJ Watson. Here are the details:

According to the report, Mayweather read text messages on Josie’s phone … which included messages from C.J. Watson (pictured below), who plays for the Chicago Bulls. According to the report, Mayweather screamed, “‘Are you having sex with C.J.?’ Harris replied, ‘Yes, that is who I’m seeing now.'”

According to the report, the 10-year-old son of Mayweather and Harris told cops he “saw his dad was on his mother and was hitting and kicking her.”

According to the report, “Harris stated that Mayweather began yelling at Harris, ‘I’m going to kill you and the man your (sic) are messing around with.’ He also stated, ‘I’m going to have you both disappear.’

(READ THE ENTIRE POLICE REPORT AGAINST FLOYD MAYWEATHER HERE)

I know it is hard fellas, but just because you ex or your baby momma is seeing someone else you have to keep it civil.  Even if the woman is trying to make you jealous or push your buttons you have to keep your cool.

It once again should be noted that Mayweather has not been charged with domestic assault as Miss Harris alleges in the police report.

It is an interesting read and if true very disturbing that Mayweather would do something like that in front of his kids.

It says the matter is still under investigation, but the Las Vegas police department has been mum on the situation since charging Mayweather with grand larceny for a missing iPhone.

As more details arise we will update.

1. thebestofthedarkside says:

What?? you mean 50 cent hasn't commented on this yet? no tweets explaining it?? hmmmm…i'm shocked!

2. @nyneshaydee says:

Wow. Apparently 'Money' is a slice of ham short of a sammich. o.O Outside of jail, what will it take for him to #sithisassdownandhush?

3. Damon says:

Just a thought, if he was really kicking and hitting her, there should be some marks on her right? Or does she just have tough skin?

4. londonbyatch says:

WTF do you mean, even if she is trying to MAKE YOU JEALOUS OR PUSH YOUR BUTTONS?? WTF are you talking about??? If he didn't want this to happen, he should have MARRIED HER. Clearly, he has NO INTEREST in creating a black family with her after she has THREE OF HIS CHILDREN, but you boil this BULLSHIT down to PUSHING SOME NEGRO'S BUTTONS? HE REFUSES TO MARRY HER!!! SOMEONE ELSE WANTS HER!!! HE WILL BE OOOOOOKKKKKKK!!

Making him jealous, PLEASE, how juvenile are you right now? So, domestic violence is somehow OK, if your BABYMAMA doesn't want to spend the rest of her GOOD YEARS waiting on you and the NEXT MAN want's to have a relationship???

Where the F**K they do that at???

• betta says:

i think its clear what is going on here Floyd wants his cake and wants Josie to wait for hin to eat it to but CJ came and picked her up as a jewel sorry money may you snozze u losse

• D Smith says:

Sounds like a bitter woman response from Londonbyatch……..so he should marry her to prevent her from cheating? Go somewhere with that…….I dont condone anything Mayweather did, but dont make it seem like Josie is the innocent victim here. Londonbyatch, I know its rough for u in this world based on your mindset, take some advice, there's always 2 sides to a story, chill out…….

5. I am delighted that I noticed this site , just the right information that I was looking for! .

6. Rabihuh says:

It seems Mayweather wants his cake and eat it all too. He seems to be Ms. Harris's meal ticket since Mayweather is the babies daddy, he don't want Jose but don't want anyone else to have her either. And just the little we know about that family, it is probably adviseable for any other man in her life to; at this time; to move on. At least until FM finds someone and marry them (moves on for good). I am a great fan of FM and wish him, Jose and the whole clan PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS

7. othaniel says:

I think Floyed is the good boxer, sensation there is no doubt about that, in the ring he is excellent I adore this boy I always watch him on my recorded previous fights. I love with all my heart, Mayweather jr is the best, I want to him fight pacquiao. I of the ring I do not know, he is professional boxer he was not suppose to act like this, more especially to

8. othaniel says:

He must be given another chance, I know this is really bad to be done by a man like him. He is suppose to let go, if his former girl is dating some one there is no problem for that. Mayeather should grow, he once said He want to sit one on one with his father senior, because his father disrespectected his mother in front of him, now he is doing the same he is now a hypocrat. His son one day he will be saying the same thing, Floyed should not have repeated what his father did. He should have learnerd from the past. I worried about my boy he deserve the second chance. I want him fight Manny, because he is the only one who will stop the boy from Phillipins thank you.

9. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

10. Very instructive and fantastic body structure of content material, now that’s user genial (:.

11. Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any much better! Reading via this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly confident he will have a superb read. Thank you for sharing!

12. whyfemike says:

Nice post. This is the best idea I’ve ever seen!

13. Eloy Hensler says:

I was reading some of your posts on this site and I believe this internet site is very instructive! Continue putting up.