Natalie Nunn Naked Pic With Ty Lawson..Vernon Davis is “Crying a River” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Natalie Nunn Naked Pic With Ty Lawson..Vernon Davis is “Crying a River”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, September 7th, 2010

natalie_nunn_2678292

Picture 11 of 15

The homie and BSO writer Kris Mayo tried to warn Vernon Davis that shacking up with a former “Bad Girl” wasn’t the best of ideas.

(Vernon Davis Dating Ex-Bad Girls Club Star, Natalie Nunn)

While Davis was being a “Flower Dude” to Nunn, seems like she wasn’t happy with just one baller in one sport, she had to get her some NBA loving at well.

So here she is naked (click to see full nude pic) at the Motel 2 with Nuggets guard Ty Lawson.

I have to give Nunn credit she has some skills in the art of pimpin. The question is which baller isReggie Wayningand which one is just knocking it out.

From a brief investigation (one BBM to my inside Noho source) it appears Davis is the one who is “showering” Nunn with gifts while Lawson is just taking it to the hole so to speak.

Did Michael Crabtree know about this when he and Davis got into their “altercation” last week?

Did Crabtree point out that Nunn has Pac “I Get Around” in heavy rotation in her ipod?

I’ll let you be the judge of that.

Vernon Davis might want to ask the 49ers to get him another physical before the season starts.

You can never been too safe.

1. Swagbag says:

Errrr…Try Again. Ty Lawson and Ms.Nunn were dating before, old pic, old news, on to the next one. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/05/exc

2. Robert Littal says:

New news since pic surfaced today and that is what also caused tiff between teammates last week

3. Jasmine says:

I love u Natalie u can came and get in my any time luv ya

4. Natalie nunn yur just a ugly slut yu shouldnt b puttin yur body out dea lyk dat

5. Natalie nun dnt listen 2 her she just a gelous bitch yu look fine okayy yu can putt any body part out dea eif yu wnt

6. On best of that, you may possibly delight in viewing motion pictures in places all-all-around the residence in which a tv is not presented. There are a lot of causes why movie buffs would obtain from viewing movies in this way.

7. Tareyton Coleman says:

Natalie is a fcking slut who most likely has every STD out there. I don’t know why men are attracted to her ugly asz !

8. Bb at 2292B32D natalie

9. video poker says:

Thanks for this interesting article. It’s always good to search online to find some new thoughts. Cheers

10. Fantastic blog, do you wish to do a url swap? ! ?

11. I love your theme. style? free of charge? Regards

12. bigfun says:

wow she was a slut on the bad girls club and she thought she was all that and a happy meal on the show cunt u better eat a couple of happy meals you fucking ugly cunt i swear cunt is a dude that had a sex change how can any body fuck that $2 HOE! i mean seriously. my bull dog has a better face i mean come on and that dude that is fucking her he must of been hard up cause damn you can pick up better looking woman at walmart i mean seriously man well you can tell by looking at her she is all fuck up and on the show she was always loose. loose in the lips and in the hips and everything between by the looks of it peace

13. bigfun says:

damn bitch is so ungly she can give freddy kruger nightmares. why on in Hell would any butter what to touch that it was bad enough her ugly puss was on tv now they have to show her skanky body on the net let alone naked YUKE. my dog seen her pics and he even blew chunks cunt is just NASTY. it would make an improvment if she got hit by a truck

14. I think I can use your post.

15. I really enjoy your blog design. Where can I download it? free of charge? Regards

16. You have a way of writing compelling information that sparks considerably interest.

17. Summer Time is coming. Now could be an acceptable second so that you can ebook your individual the hot months trips, want to be sure at this second you might be likely to get excellent very low price and you just can dedicate fantastic cheap vacations to Turkey that’s supplying this type of offers meant for before booking.

18. Thank you for all of the labor on this web page. My mom takes pleasure in doing internet research and it’s easy to understand why. Most of us notice all about the dynamic method you convey informative tricks by means of the website and as well attract response from other individuals on this topic while our princess has been starting to learn a lot. Have fun with the rest of the new year. You have been carrying out a terrific job.

19. Natasha Kail says:

you’re in reality a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done a excellent activity in this topic!

20. Recently ,I visited a famous prostate disease research institute. (They said that the cure rate is 85%. ) I was aroused by their method. And I used new cured plan which I synthesized seven years experience. By this way ,I was recovered only in one month .All the symptom disappear, and the prostate secretion test wasn’t found bacteria.