Pics: Inés Sainz Tweets About Her Experience In New York Jets Locker Room | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Inés Sainz Tweets About Her Experience In New York Jets Locker Room

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, September 13th, 2010

Earlier today we brought you the story about how a female reporter was allegedly almost bought to tears by the New York Jets.

(Read: New York Jets Almost Bring Female Reporter Ines Sainz to Tears?)

If you take the story at face value it would be something that many believed the NFL should look at since it could be considered sexual harrassment in the workplace.

We have learned that the reporter in question is Inés Sainz of Mexian TV Azteca. She actually tweets about her experience meeting Mark Sanchez and how it went in the Jets Locker room.

Here is a translation of the Spanish Tweets (copies of Tweets can be seen below) by @BxBomber12.

First tweet about Jets She says, “Me muero de incomodidad! Estoy en los lockers de los jets esperando por Mark Sanchez y mientras tratando de no mirar a ningun lado!!

Trans: ”I’m so uncomfortable. I’m in the lockeroon waiting for Mark Sanchez trying not to make eye contact.”

Second Jets tweet, “Solo porq es la unica forma de entrevistarlo previo al partido de el lunes!! Pero demasiada hormona masculina en el entorno!!”

Trans: ”Here because its the only way to interview him(Sanchez) before the game Monday. There is lots of male hormone in this environment.”

Third Jets tweet, “Lo siento pero ni de broma sacaria una foto de esto!! Si ni volteo!! Solo veo el locker de Mark y me quisiera taparme los oidos!!”

Trans: ”I’m sorry, not even joking would I take a picture of this. I don’t even dare to turn around. I all I see is Mark’s locker but still want to cover my eyes.”

Fourth jets tweet, “Mision cumplida!! Mark Sanchez es una gran persona! Muy amable e inteligente!! Mañana pueden ver su entrevista en Ritual NFL!!”

Trans: ”Mission ccomplished(interview). Mark Sanchez is a great guy. He is smart and intelligent. You can see his interview tomorrow in Ritual NFL

Based off the tweets while Sainz was waiting for Sanchez is when the shenanigans went down. She seems more embarrassed than offended, but you never know with just tweets.

Just because Miss Sainz is an attractive reporter (former Miss Spain) that isn’t an excuse for sexual harassment type behavior even if the Jets were joking.

She deserves the same respect and professionalism that a male reporter or a female reporter who isn’t working with as much in the back side (yes that was a play on words) would get.

Curious to see if the NFL will look into it, doesn’t appear Miss Sainz is making a big deal out of it, so it may just blow over which of course would encourage more of that type of behavior.

I doubt if Miss Sainz worked for ESPN or NFL Network this would have happened, I hope even if no punishment is doled out to the Jets that the NFL at least reminds them that the locker room is not a frat house.

1. Vic says:

Whatever Rob, this seems like an excuse to post pics and for that I thank you. Sanchez better have hit that. All the Mexican girls love him out here in ScCal.

2. Richard says:

If shes a reporter and wants to be taken seriously ( not that I condone any inapropriate behavior that may have been taken towards her) she should dress like one, professionaly dressed for her job discription. Shes not modeling or whatever she did before. I have seen many sexy beautiful women reporting in various venues and they dressed appropriately. She could use more class than trying to show her assets!

3. Richard says:

Oh yeah…..GOOOOOOOOO JETS!!!

4. @k11y says:

Richard (or shall I call you Dick?)…you say that you don't condone harassment yet you go on to try and dictate the way this woman should dress. Where in this story does it say that she Ms Sainz was dressed anyway other than professionally? You are being sexist in assuming that she was dressed for the night club while on the job. What you say about not condoning inapropriate behaviour (which I assume is a lot like inappropriate behaviour) is directly contradicted by the way you judge Ms Sainz and her claims.

5. billy says:

sainz > erin andrews

6. missy says:

I am a woman and here is my take on this. As women we know how our bodies are shaped and should keep in mind that we have parts that stick out of our clothes. As a nurse who had to sometimes work with prisoners I was told ahead of time to expect harassment from the men and to limit the level of harassment we were told no perfumes, hair in a bun, no make up, no nail polish and that our scrubs should be 1 size bigger than we would normally wear, no sleeveless shirts, no v-necks and the list goes on. Men think differently than women and we should all know that. She went into the dungeon literally, that's like a high school teacher coming to teach a class with no shirt on, what do you think will happen? As a journalist I am sure that the former Miss Spain knew what she was going to get in to.

• Robert Littal says:

I guess it depends on the intent. Like women who go to the club half naked and then act they have no clue why dudes are staring.

• missy says:

exactly. We as women dress a certain way to get certain reaction either from guys or gals. We dress to get compliments and some people don't know how to give compliments without being rude. Ladies do the same thing to guys, go to an Usher or Trey Songs concert, all they have to do is take off their shirts. They do it with the intention of getting a certain feed back

7. DDD says:

I was watching Sportscenter and an ESPN Deportes reporter, who said that he had known Ines for some time, had talked to her earlier. She said that she was surprised about all the attention that this was getting. She said that she did not have a problem with what was going on and she had no idea how the story got out.

8. PETER says:

that Bitch doesnt want to be jeered at by men in a locker room TELL HER TO NOT GO IN TO INTERVIEW SOMEONE DRESSED LIKE SHES GOIN CLUBIN ON A SAT NIGHT IN MIAMI! ………….WITCH!

9. I cant believe there are so many brain injuries in the nfl lately. You guys to wonrder if its because the nfl swept it under the rug in the past, or is there a serious equipment problem.

10. I conceive this website contains very great written subject material posts .

11. Hello People! Just wanted to tell you that I bought tickets to the Usher concert on Jun 01st Wed @ 08:00 PM. In this place you can find tickets for other dates too. It’s astonishing Usher and his crew performance, this is my third time and I’m still so excited about listening him live! On this page you can see the section where you’re buying the ticket, so it’s very recommended!

12. Good information. Now that is what I want. Hope everyone is having a nice day!

13. This web site is my inhalation , rattling good design and style and perfect content .

14. grossartiger lestiel die ausen den ommie ohne ffetigt. kaven mir drusa die hezein und glisch den senstant und leing den hinitben mit vorbich.

15. Provides says:

In the absence of this kind of educational messages, far more and more individuals will go for the effortless choice and the knock on impact is that gyms will ever more battle to be heard in a crowded health and fitness business.

16. fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You need to continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve an excellent readers’ base already!

17. Teresa says:

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

18. I’ve read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative website.

19. SEO says:

hey all and we appreciate you your dataWe have definitely found anything new from below. I did so however expertise a couple of technical issues using this website, while i experienced to reload the web site often previous to I can obtain it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your service provider is fine? Not that i’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement online and could damage your quality score if marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and may consider a greater portion of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update it can soon..

20. Kay Denney says:

Hey there I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.