I will be honest normally I don’t really get into the NBA season until the day after the Super Bowl. Similar to baseball it is a very long season and many of the things that happen in October have no bearing on what goes on in June.
With that being said I will be dialed in from day one this year, because of the multiple storylines that are interesting to me.
- The South Beach NWO
- Bean trying to win his 6th
- The Celtics who are combined 1827833636 years old trying to make one more run.
- How many lawsuits Dwight Howard will filed against Royce Reed.
- Melo Man Ace Drama.
- CP3 trying to get out of town.
- Amare’ trying to make the Knicks relevant again.
Good stuff all the way around, that should make for an interesting season.
This pic of Nate Robinson and a sleeping Shaq is classic. Shaq is old it was time for his afternoon nap.