VH1 Debuting Football Wives October 24th..Staring Pilar Sanders
I watched one episode of Basketball Wives and after that I had zero interest at all, same way I don’t have any interest in any of the Real Housewives, Jersey Shore or any reality show on BET.
I am sports dude and a nerd.
I like watching Mike Tomlin on House and Forensic Files. I am more likely to be watching a “Snapped” Marathon than The T.O. Show.
But I definitely will be watching the Football Wives religiously every week for one reason and one reason only:
That’s it, I could care less about anything else going the show I am strictly watching for Pilar, but I figured you guys would want more details so here you go:
A flashy team of Football Wives will give viewers a never-before-seen look into the glamorous, and dramatic, life of a professional football player’s spouse in VH1′s original series. VH1′s “Football Wives” include:
- Pilar Sanders, married to Deion Sanders, all-pro cornerback, retired
- Amanda Davis married to Leonard Davis, guard, Dallas
- Chanita Foster, married to George Foster, tackle, UFL
- Brittany Pigrenet, girlfriend of David Buehler, kicker, Dallas
- Dawn Neufeld, married to Ryan Neufeld, tight end, UFL
- Melani Ismail, married to Rocket Ismail, receiver, retired
- Erin McBriar, married to Mat McBriar, punter, Dallas
- Mercedes Nelson ex-girlfriend of a star player, Dallas
Set in the cradle of American football, Dallas, this series goes inside the real-life locker room of the spouses of some of the biggest footballers in the game.
So these are all Cowboys’ wives/girlfriends or women who are involved with guys in the UFL. I don’t know being married to a UFL player is considered the glamorous life, but let me stay on topic.
Deion is lucky man…setting DVR….Now….
Thanks to @Sportsmediaworld for the tip.