Vote: NFL Finest Man Week 1 Reggie Bush vs Vernon Davis..Hosted by Ivory Tabb | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Vote: NFL Finest Man Week 1 Reggie Bush vs Vernon Davis..Hosted by Ivory Tabb

by BSO Staff | Posted on Wednesday, September 15th, 2010

[poll id="1"]

Ladies when I went into this weeks match up I figured no one would even come close to Kimmy K & Ex Heisman owner Reggie Bush, but then I remembered that Mr. Chin himself, Natalie’s man Vernon recently cut his dreads off and that is definitely helping a brother out.

So they both like reality chicks with a tendency to sleep around with other athletes, ones ex has a sex tape out and I’m sure the other is well on her way to having one. But the real question is ladies who do you think is finer Reggie short and stack at 6’0 ft 203 lbs or Vernon coming in at a long and lean 6’5 250lbs.

Reggie Bush

• Height: 6-0
  • Weight: 203
  • Born: Mar 2, 1985 – Spring Valley, CA
  • College: USC

• Vernon Davis

• Height: 6-3
  • Weight: 250
  • Born: Jan 31, 1984 – Washington, DC
  • College: Maryland

• About the Author

1. sorry have to go with reggie on this one..

2. Osiris Da Don says:

wondering when we are going back to sports writting. I know that sissy ass Rob likes men and all but damn!!

• Ivory Tabb says:

Uh Really, , why cause he made the smart business decision to have a contest for his female readers who make up a large portion of his viewing population. I may need to question your likes if you took the time to click on and read this article knowing exactly what we were going to be looking at and voting on. Hey if you like it I love it!
        Ok Bye Bye. See you on here next Wednesday for our week 2 match up!

3. larry says:

Why are you writing an article "Judge who you think is the finest football players," on a site that is read by 90 percent male. duh

Thats like Ebony writing an article on the "greatness of the klu klux klan." lmao 2 funny

• Ivory Tabb says:

Larry, actual Rob has nothing to do with the writing, choosing, anything with this article and long running contest. Its all me. But I really do want to thank him for giving me a place to hold this contest. Especially since alot of his readers are female and have been asking for something like this for a long time.__Thanks!

4. Yvette says:

Reggie Bush. Definitely.

5. larry says:

Larry i see you do not know your website stats, the article was writing yesterday, and only one person replied about who looks best between vernon and reggie.. so I guess your 40% percent women is actually 1%…lmao

lmao.. duh.. i didn't look at the pics. when you go to the home page, you will see all of the recent articles, but I guest you didn't realize that, because you are to busy writing useless articles.. its a sports site Robert, we do not want to have articles about crap like this…. its no wonder you are not big time…lmao 2 funny

You should be thankful a a person like me takes the time out and read your site and try to give you a chance to keep my attention, but you keep failing at it. juts like osiris said above, get back to sportswriting, if u want to be taking serious…

take care

• Tarreck J. says:

I'm confused here. When ESPN covers articles about Sports Stars doing things completely unrelated to their sport, nobody springs into action to say "Hey, get back to writing sports." Seriously, what the hell does it matter what is being written of, and who the hell cares what % are male or female?

I'm also confused with this statement: "You should be thankful a a person like me takes the time out and read your site and try to give you a chance to keep my attention, but you keep failing at it" – Then why keep visiting the website?

Jesus Christ people. Jesus….Christ…..

• Robert Littal says:

Larry if I am not holding your attention feel free to move on, I think we will be ok.

6. @Sultricious says:

I can't even believe Reggie is winning. Shenanigans! Ivory, you need to end this charade and crown Darren Sharper as the big winner. :-)

And all of the people who are telling Rob to stick to sports are certainly entitled to their opinions…even if the afore-mentioned opinions are dumb as dirt. We all have the option to pick and choose which stories we click on, geniuses.