DeAngelo Hall on Jay Cutler: “He Doesn’t Understand The Game of Football” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

DeAngelo Hall on Jay Cutler: “He Doesn’t Understand The Game of Football”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, October 25th, 2010

I have gotten on DeAngelo Hall a lot over the years.

In essence Hall thinks he is a Super Model of Cornerbacks, but in reality he is more like a MySpace Model of DBs.

Every once and awhile  he lives up to the hype and this Sunday was one of those days.  His four INTs on Jay Cutler were a thing of beauty and today he can rightfully pat himself on the back.

Hall and Cutler have history since Eddie Royal in his first game as a Bronco torched Hall while he was a member of the Raiders.  Cutler was the QB on that day.  Cutler made comments that basically said Hall wasn’t as good as he thought he was (that’s true), but Hall got his revenge and now wants to pour salt in the wound.

“You know what man, Jay’s a little bit, he don’t really understand, I guess, the game, the game of football,” Hall said on Monday. “And in the game of football, you’re gonna see guys several times in their career. You know, he completed four passes against me when I was out in Oakland and he was in Denver on a Monday Night Football game, and I knew leading up to the game he was still feeling good about that. He made some smart, snide comments about that after that game, so I knew definitely he was gonna try to come out there and try me, and it didn’t work for him.”

There are few quarterbacks in the league who people make more excuses for than Jay Cutler.

Very good and great quarterbacks figure out a way to make it work and to this point Cutler has not done that.

He isn’t a young quarterback anymore and you have to wonder if he will ever figure it out.

1. John Madden says:

Who cares Two AH anyway

2. HAHAHAHAHA says:

black sports online? You serious… LOL can I start a site called whitey sports online? LOLOL

3. amazed says:

I cannot believe fox sports is associated with this web site. I click on a link and it takes me to this website!!!!!

4. edward c. stengel says:

It's pretty hard to disagree with DeAngelo Hall. We Chicago fans have been hearing about our "franchise" quarterback for 2 years now, and we're still wondering where he is.

5. James says:

Terry Bradshaw couldnt "get it" behind the Bears O-line. Most QB's try to execute the game plan, Jay Cutler just tries not to get killed.

6. I agree with your points , superb post.

7. grossartiger rdenien der bereitra zu chark mit chitt und aussesch. rersing den cherschu des dischalt ohne pungu, sandung, moben oder autissit.

8. Thomas says:

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. ~Janice Maeditere

9. I would like to take the ability of saying thanks to you for your professional suggestions I have often enjoyed going to your site. We are looking forward to the particular commencement of my university research and the entire preparation would never have been complete without surfing your web site. If I could be of any assistance to others, I’d personally be ready to help via what I have discovered from here.

10. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

11. A person necessarily help to make significantly posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Fantastic job!

12. Interesting blog. Can I give you an opinion? I think you’ve got something good in this post. But what if you added a couple hyperlinks to a page that relates to what you’re saying?