Jim Leyritz reacts with tears when he hears that his hearing will be concluded next week, and that he will not be released today from the Broward County jail.
- Roger Goodell Lied About There Being a Unanimous Vote on New Anthem Rule; He Lied About Their Being a Vote at All
- Details on Women Accusing Morgan Freeman of Inappropriate Behavior & Harassment
- Trump Thinks NFL Players Who Protest Against Racism & Police Brutality During Anthem Should Be Kicked Out of The Country; Why The NFL Chose MAGA over Minorities (Video)
- Domestic Charges Dropped Against 49ers Reuben Foster After His Ex-GF Elissa Ennis Admitted to Lying, Bank Fraud, Robbery and Extortion; She Hasn’t Been Charged With Anything & Media Isn’t Speaking Up About It (Vid-Pics)
- Watch Not 1 But 5 Cops Tase, Beat and Assault Bucks Sterling Brown Over Parking in Handicap Spot; Brown Was Calm & Not Threat to The Cops; They Received a Slap on Wrist (Video)