Social Media Consulting Now Available Via RobertLittal.com
When I started BlackSportsOnline many many moons ago, I had no idea what I was doing. I knew how the traditional media worked because my degree from The Ohio State University, but as far as online media I had no clue.
I knew the internet was the wave of the future, for people who couldn’t break into industries the traditional way.
As the years have went on I learned how you can effectively use the internet not just use as hobby, but to become a full fledged established business.
I never imagine that I would be able to run a business from my couch, but after years in the corporate world, I am striving solely via the business making ventures online.
I have a unique perspective being that I created my site from scratch to the Dollarnaire empire you see now, but I have also spent years in the corporate environment working as a Social Media Analysts for a major cable company.
Blending those two together has allowed me to help athletes, entertainers, web site owners and mainstream media personalities in using social media to maximize their exposure and more importantly their profits.
It was something that I was doing in private, but now it is time to bring it to the public.
The one thing I always said was if BlackSportsOnline ever got to the point of being self sustaining I would always passed down the knowledge that was given to me and that is what RobertLittal.com is all about.
In partnership with TracyCain Media Group, me and my team of social media analysts will be provided various services:
Social Media Consulting
- Participate and monitor conversations for each client outside of managed communities
- Help clients integrate social media with current recruiting and marketing initiatives
- Research and write content for clients’ social media sites
WordPress Web Design
- Create customizable wordpress theme
- Monitor and update site
- Tutorials on how to fully mention a wordpress based site.
- Specific based tweeting to promote or market company, entertainer or athlete.
- Attract new followers.
- Increase visibility and connection with current followers.
- Find and research articles for websites.
- Write articles for websites.
- Edit articles for websites.
- The diagnosis of the impending trouble or the danger signals
- Choosing appropriate Turnaround Strategy
- Implementation of the change process and its monitoring.
- Give inspirational and informative speeches to groups of people.
- Give technique and tools to help successfully guide you through the online world.
I will also be providing Social Media tips via the RobertLittal.com blog.
Once again I appreciate all the support and as we move into 2011 expect bigger and better things from myself, BlackSportsOnline and RobertLittal.com