Of course this is a “fake ad”.
For all we know, Amar’e wants us to think it is a fake ad when it really is a real. Trying to pull the Jedi Mind trick on us. But I don’t fall for the “banana in the tailpipe”. I am no Taggart and Rosewood.
Either way, it is hilarious check out the description:
28 Year-Old NBA Superstar seeks 26 year old fellow NBA Superstar to join in quest for NBA Title.
- Maintaining excellent team rapport while putting up All-Star caliber stats.
- Ability to deflect media scrutiny with wit, charm, and confidence.
- Ability to score 40+ points on any given night.
- Willing to forgo playing defense for the good of the team.
- NBA Experience for 7 Years or More.
- Some college preferred, no degree required.
- Must be current Team Superstar looking for a change of scenery in a contract year.
- Must have played in big games on the MSG Floor at least on the Collegiate level.
- Best chance to land this job is if your name rhymes with Barbello Banthony.
Please submit resume to [email protected]
Not “Barbello Banthony” and “Willing to forgo playing defense for the good of the team.”
Whoever made this (if it was your Amar’e holla at me) it is brilliant. Probably more legitimate than Melo going to the Nets, but I digress.
It is sort of sad that in the NBA, a player can be gainfully employed with a team and everyone in the world knows that there is no chance in hell he is ever going to come back to that team after the year is over.
I feel for the Nuggets because they don’t want to get swindled, but they don’t want to be left like the Cavs. It is a no win situation, in the immortal words Kanye West, no man should have so much POWER.