Cam Newton and Diddy’s “Dirty Money” Appear on David Letterman
Cam Newton appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman, looking very dapper like Richard Pryor in Harlem Nights and he brought the Heisman Trophy with him.
He did the Top Ten List as is customary of guests on the show:
The Top 10 Things Cam Newton Can Say Now That He Won the Heisman Trophy
10. The 2010 version of the Heisman Trophy can hold 10,000 songs.
9. This season, I’ve swallowed 11 mouth guards.
8. Is it strange that after a big win, CBS broadcaster Vern Lundquist insists on showering with us?
7. OK, I admit it… I have Bieber Fever.
6. Next season I’m joining the cast of Glee as the gruff quarterback with the voice of an angel.
5. I am working on my own cologne, it’s called Locker Room, you’re going to love it.
4. After this, I’m going on Rachael Ray to make Heisman-shaped meatloaf.
3. I’m not playing in the national championship game, I have a math quiz the next day.
2. Even I have no idea how the heck this BCS works.
1. Need to see ID? How about this? (Newton then struck the Heisman Trophy pose.)
Not the greatest list, but the delivery was pretty good. You always wonder with Heisman winners that are playing in the National Championship game if all the attention and press responsibilities will take their focus away from the game. While it is obvious that Cam likes the spotlight, he seems to thrive under duress which could be a big problem for Oregon.
Oh by the way guess who else was on Letterman last night?
Whoever does the casting for Letterman has a sense of humor.Powered by Sidelines