Pics: Is Cam Newton’s Real Girlfriend Natalian Carr & Is She Pregnant? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Is Cam Newton’s Real Girlfriend Natalian Carr & Is She Pregnant?

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, December 13th, 2010

natalian-carr-4

Picture 2 of 6

Earlier in the day, we asked if Jessica O’Neal was Cam Newton’s girlfriend. We added some pics and give Young Cameron some advice.

Immediately after it was posted, I was blasted with emails, bbms, tweets, Facebook messages and etc saying that I had identified the wrong woman.

I was told that Natalian Carr was the real “girlfriend” and it came with a surprised via the BSO email:

Cam Newton does date Black Girls. He had been with this girl Natalian Carr for 4 years. She is a gorgeous rich girl who lives in Atlanta, Ga.

Her dad is a major developer in the city of Atlanta and she hangs amongst the Elite. She recently got engaged to Cam 6 months ago. Then 3 months later she announces she’s pregnant

If true (and who knows at this point what Young Cameron is up to), he did not read my #1 piece of advice for him:

CONDOMS COST $8 AS OPPOSED TO 25% OF YOUR GROSS INCOME.

Either way, Young Cameron seems to have pretty good taste in women and likes to sample the 31 flavors. Miss Carr isn’t doing anything to slow down the rumors since she has that awful Sears Photo style pic in her Twitter profile pic (she is pretty girl though).

Hopefully she isn’t pregnant for Newton’s sake and remember Young Cameron.

GOOGLE KENNY ANDERSON

1. youngbrothas says:

8 dollars compared to 25 percent… LMAO
    that should be a T Shirt

2. Charyla says:

Natalian is not Cam,s girlfriend. They haven,t seen nor talked to each other in years. Natalian is using Cam,s celebrity to put herself out there. What a desperate girl. She goes to Clark University and she is cute but doesn,t have a brain in her head. Of course, she is the one posting all these lies about her pregnancy and engagement to Cam. Cam has moved on and he can definitely do better. Her parents weren,t married and her dad is not rich.She is a fake.I have known them both for years.The truth be told-stop printing lies.

3. Oceana Carter says:

Here is a link in were Cam say's he DOES NOT have a girlfriend

4. Big Nate says:

What a big thighed skank. Cam needs to ditch this Ho and get shown the money.

5. Lauren C says:

HELLO Dumbasses she does date him , Cam is from Atlanta. And so what if she goes to CAU it's a COLLEGE stupid. And the pregnant part I do not Believe. Charyla you don't know SHIT! I bet your jealous that you don't date him. Charlya you are DESPERATE , and you don't know nothing about her Family hell who do you think you is the DFAC! Noo your not. Your a little groupie so fall back. and Natalian is tooo busy to be publishing stuff. So STFU!

• Jade says:

I am not sure who this Charyla girls is, but Lauren and the girl who is the friend of Megan, both of you sound foolish. Ask yourselves these questions. Let me get this out of the way, Cam is cute but interested..I got a man. If Cam is with either girl why did he clearly state on more than one occassion that he was "SINGLE and ready to mingle"', he was scene all up on girls at various clubs in Auburn talking all up on females and what not. IF that is your man then why would he do this to you. Megan's friend says Cam and Megan are all in love, really??? Lauren says that Charlya is jealous of Cam and Nat,that they have been together for years and that Charyla is a groupie, really?? I am not really sure if ANY of you know what the HELL you are talking about. Cam coming over getting some does not make him be in love its makes him happy because you GIVE IT TO HIM. Don't be so stupid to believe all these going around about this guy and your friends. They have him in a picture, recent, with a girl named Sasha. The pictures with Cam and Nat are OLD, if you are gonna tell a lie at least give me some recent pictures of the LIE. The picture of her and Cam is maybe a junior or senior picture, you can tell by the hair in the pic. Furthermore, if she is so rich would she disgrace herself by taking a bra and panty shot. To make matters worse she puts them on the net, and those pics are recent of her, but NONE of you and Cam?? Really??? Then on to the best question of all IF THIS IS YOUR MAN, then why have NONE of you been at a Auburn game on TV something, you CLAIM to be his fiance', his premanent girlfriend, what is he hiding you or something for SAFE KEEPING??? LOL!! You people sound silly on here.

6. HANNAH M says:

CAMERON NEWTON IS DATING MEGAN DEASON FROM CYPRESS TEXAS AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER A YEAR. I KNOW THE BOTH OF THEM SO SHUT UP WITH ALL THE RUMORS ABOUT THESE OTHER SLUTS

7. DOMINIQUE RICHARDSON says:

ALL YALL SOUND THIRSTY AS HELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! FALL BACK A WHOLE LOT PLEASEEEE….. WHO GIVES A FUCK…. ALL YALL SOME GROUPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. taylrnewton says:

Dont believe it ! Cam Newton is obviously a virgin and man of god!

9. taylrnewton says:

He is saving himself!

10. Abudu Rahman says:

Cam had better watch out, the blue eyed blonds will be throwing him every kind of sex he can imagine to get his money.

11. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website wants much more consideration. I’ll in all probability be once more to learn rather more, thanks for that info.

12. Rene Quinton says:

I am here to tell it like it really is. I normally do not weigh in on such foolish matters.. but Cam is digging the woman he has been wanting to date for a few years. They met during an interview back when he was getting prepped to go to Auburn. Her name is Angelina Cortez and she is an actress and model and lives in Atlanta. I do not know if they are super serious but I have heard through the grapevine from reliable sources Cam is head over heels. Take that to the bank..

13. Tasha Simpson says:

@Rene.. I model and act too. I have worked with Angelina Cortez, I dont know if she and Cam are dating but I could see how that could be his choice. However, if he isnt dating her.. I wont mind going out with him a few times!! Cause I am NOT a hater.. Im a congratulater!

14. Nissi V says:

I don’t believe any of this. If its true about “Angelina” (which I highly doubt) then the best of luck to the both of them. Due to both their careers, i doubt that being in a relationship at this moment is on they mind, especially Cam’s.

• Deshanae Salome says:

I can’t say if cam is dating Angelina cortez.. In did look her up on here to see if that was even a real person.. Obviously there is some connection.. But it’s cool.. Because everybody needs love no matter how much u make.

I like cam but if doesn’t marry any of these women .. Then it’s whatever for him.

But by far Cortez is fly.. Light skinned long hair chick.. You know how ball players will dip on chocolate chicks for the light bright almost white kind.

15. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I’m quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

16. Well, you are always saying that the NHL should have more green, so how about it? I would like to see a kind of winter classic retro look to it. There should be a cirlce in the middle, with “ICE” inside the top of the circle, and “THETICS” on inside of the bottom circle, kind of like the blackhawks winter classic jersey. Then in the center of the circle there should be 2 sticks and a puck, like a skull and crossbones design.

17. Greatest fighter toasts ought to entertain and supply prize on your couples. Initially audio system next to obnoxious crowd would be wise to understand one particular gold colored strategy as to public speaking, which is personal interests self. best man jokes

18. Im sure you will find theres trouble with your internet site by using Firefox browser.