January 3, 2011
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Ms. Quin Marshall
TracyCain Media group
TracyCain Media Group and Robert Littal would like to introduce the redesign, new logo and new motto, “Sports, Drama, Sports Entertainment and Analysis” for BlackSportsOnline.
As we embark upon 2011 and as BlackSportsOnline continues to grow nationally and internationally, we are excited to present a new look and feel for the site. With a new year upon us, there are a few things we wanted to share with you and let you, the reader, know what to expect going into the New Year. Please know that we are still growing and constantly making changes to benefit you and to make your visit and interaction on BlackSportsOnline a pleasant one.
A few things you could expect to see in 2011 will include, but not limited to the following:
- New Motto of covering Sports, Drama, Sports Entertainment and Analysis
- New Features Including Groupies Tales by Zeralyn, Pieces of Ivory by VH1 reality show star Ivory Tabb, Mock Draft Experts
- New Scandalous Pictures and Videos Page, BSO Podcast
- Expanded relationships with Yardbarker and Fox Sports
- Ongoing relationships with TMZ Sports, Washington Post and J’Adore Magazine
- Continued live coverage of all major sporting events and interviews
- BSO Drama Report & New Dynamic BSO Headline
- Continuation of the BSO Model of the Week
- Reader contests and prizes to give away
- Re-introducing BSO Iphone app and new specialized site for Android and Blackberry users
In addition to the few new features to the site, Robert Littal and BlackSportsOnline has also formed a few very important partnerships as well as garnered multiple mentions on National media outlets such as; ESPN, Sports Illustrated and even ABC World News Now. I would like to attribute that to being the #1 independently black owned sports website in the world.
Lastly, BlackSportsOnline would like to thank all of the readers that took the time to visit the site, because of you, in 2010 was a success. We’ve received over 5 million unique visitors to the site, over 25 million page views coupled with almost 7000 Twitter followers and 1500 Facebook fans. Thank you, there is so much more to come.
Also, the partnership between TracyCain Media Group and BlackSportsOnline has proven to be very successful as well. TracyCain Media Group will continue to manage, develop and market the BlackSportsOnline brand.
We truly look forward to a prosperous and greatly successful 2011.