Lebron James Subliminally Tweeting About Boobie Gibson..I’ll Tell You Why | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Lebron James Subliminally Tweeting About Boobie Gibson..I’ll Tell You Why

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, February 26th, 2011

The NBA is turning into the Young and the Restless.

With all this player movement, broken promises, moist behavior and tissue soft feelings, I am not sure who is running the NBA Victor Newman or Davis Stern.

This isn’t as good as Rihanna delievering the ether to Ciara, but here is what is going on with the King of the Receding Hairlines and Boobie “I can’t play because my R&B girlfriend is nude on MediaTakeOut” Gibson.

keyshia-cole-2

Picture 1 of 2

Boobie I assumed felt like he had to puff out his chest a bit, since everyone has seen his ladies “Boobies”,  had this to say last night while out at a club where Lebron’s DJ (I was thinking same thing, Lebron has his own DJ) was spinning, for full disclosure he is also the Cavs DJ.

“I’m the New King…. And Keyshia is the Queen of Cleveland”

Lebron caught wind of this and decided to counter via twitter.

“I wake up this morning to hear somebody got real fly at the mouth at their party lastnight. I see where we stand now even though I sense it!”

lebron-tweets-2

Picture 1 of 2

I don’t know how many times I have to say this but Cleveland (fans, players and management) need to get off Lebron …….. (family site can’t say what I really want).

He is gone and he isn’t coming back, just get over it.

Boobie Gibson isn’t the King of anything, he is Kevin Ferderline to Keyshia Cole, Brittney Spears.  If he wasn’t engaged to Cole, no one would even let him touch a microphone.  Mo Williams has a higher profile than him.

I am not going to get on Lebron too much, because for the most part it is always people coming at him and that can be annoying after awhile, but remember my motto, don’t subliminally tweet, say their name especially in this case, because he is right.  He is still adding fuel to the fire by acknowledging it, should just ignore it.

Can’t wait to see how Jack Abbott handles this.

1. Kevin says:

Nobody cares about Lebron in Cleveland anymore. Why do you keep writing this BS. LeBron is the one who keeps the fire going about things happening in Cleveland, remember his karma tweet. I enjoy your post and think it's good entertainment, just report the facts.

2. mytr says:

While others go at him, lbj doesn't help matters by fueling the fire with his "tweets". The bobbie thing wasn't worth responding to-lbj is on a new journey-he needs 2 move on when others can't or won't

3. Mai says:

Damn, Robert while u tell everyone they need to get off of Bron Bron, that mean u too, get off dude's ####, Are u on Bron Bron's payroll now? He doesn't need u to fall on sword for him. Damn.

4. Karen says:

LeBron James will be the "King" wherever he plays. He has moved on and I am sure that he is happy for Cleveland win last night (the world was) but the real issue is how Cleveland continues to hate on him! He did a lot for Cleveland!

5. Gilley says:

So LeBron mad because Boobie said he the new King of Cleveland? Oh.

6. JT says:

Uh, Robert, NOBODY in Cleveland cares about LeBron anymore. You people act as if we can't go on with our lives because an athlete left the city.

Let me tell you something, bro, we Clevelanders have never been ones to support the name on the back of a jersey. We support the name on the front.

Did we love LeBron? Yeah… I mean, he was one of us after all.. However, the way he left was a direct slap to our face. It's said and done with though. Will he always be a hated sports figure here? Hell yes. Do we think about him when he's not playing us? Nope.

What Boobie said is not wrong in anyway. You're making LeBron out to be the victim when LeBron is the one who's at fault. Cleveland LOVES Boobie. He's not a superstar, but he's a player. He always goes 100% on the court and usually hits big shots. Remember what he did to the Pistons in the ECF in 2007?

LeBron left us. He needs to stop worrying about what goes on in Cleveland. When you break up with a girl, it's no longer your business what she does. Got it?

7. Lown says:

I'm still annoyed with Lebron and I could care less about Cleveland or Miami. Lebron just Shut up and Play!

8. bub says:

dude you can swear i mean come on you just posted a link to naked pictures i think it's safe to swear

9. LB says:

LeBron should have just said…"damn….the queen of cleveland has got a bad body"….

10. Bao Byrne says:

Young women aren't automobiles that wear out and require to get repaired. Women are certainly more like tulips that want to be showered with comprehension along with romance.

11. This is very informative. I never knew about this. It’s surprising what you can find on the internet sometimes. Time to share this!

12. Omar Jefcoat says:

Wow, incredible blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you make running a blog glance easy. The full look of your web site is wonderful, as smartly the content material!