OJ Simpson Beat Up in Prison Over Bragging About Conquest of White Women | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

OJ Simpson Beat Up in Prison Over Bragging About Conquest of White Women

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011

I will always believe that OJ Simpson is the dumbest individual on the planet.

Regardless if you think he got away with murder or not, the facts are that rarely does a black man is found innocent of murdering a white woman, when it appears he is the only suspect and all the evidence is against him.

It is the equalivent to finding a unicorn in your backyard.

As soon as that jury said “not guilty” I would have left the country or moved to some small quiet city, not spoke to anyone and just played golf and watched the Young and the Restless until I died.

But not OJ, he continually kept doing things that made you think that he maybe mentally retarded.  It finally caught up to him when for some reason he thought he could bust into a Vegas hotel of all places with “goons” to get back some jerseys.

Regardless if he was in the right or wrong getting his stuff back, the legal system was just looking for a reason to get him in jail and he gave them one.

Haven’t really heard much about him in awhile, but this National Enquirer report claims that his prison stay isn’t necessarily going like Martha Stewart.

O.J. Simpson was beaten unconscious in a brutal prison yard attack, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively. Inmates cheered as a muscular young skinhead knocked him to the ground, punching and kicking him to a bloody pulp and inflicting injuries so severe he secretly spent nearly three weeks in the infirmary before he recovered. The humiliating beating left 63-year-old Simpson in agony – and threw him into a spiral of depression so deep that he’s now afraid to venture out of his cell, divulge sources.

Unknown to the former NFL star, The Juice has been a marked man behind bars ever since white supremacists overheard him brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women.

It is the National Enquirer so take the report with a grain of salt, but seeing that is OJ, I would not be shocked if it is true.

OJ has at least six more years, before he can be released.  Might want to keep those sexual conquest stories to himself.

*UPDATE*

OJ’s lawyer (how can he even afford one) says the entire story isn’t true, who do you believe?

1. RJ says:

the mind does boggle from time to time, and with oj… frequently.

still nothin compaired to what ronald goldman got for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Helen says:

You just assume he did that, he was found not guilty so leave it at that.

• Tanja 411 says:

He was found innocent but stayed stuck on stupid and now he is spending what should be his golden years behind bars over some shirts & stuff. He is only one of our men that grow up make it big and loose it bcuz of demons within. I hope he finds peace and makes it out of there but its not looking good. And I dont celebrate his suffering one bit. But also understand that what you so sow you will reap :(

• Tanja 411 says:

More than the wrong place – with the wrong woman. CHEATING can get you killed. And thats not an OJ thing nor do I support that extreme action. BUT CHEATING is not a mistake its should be a crime.May they rest in peace -but we should all be warned about who you mess around with. Never know who just might snap. As 4 OJ stop doing crimes if you cant do the time – HARD!!!

• Randy says:

Tanja, You are so right! CHEATING SHOULD BE A CRIME. I have heard that the beating is true by someone close to the source. Seems like he would know not to brag about things while being locked up.

2. Q says:

Ahh good ole OJ, Fuck him

3. Ron says:

Good ol' OJ. He goes from bragging about his sexual conquests to being a sexual conquest behind bars. It couldn't happen to a nicer double-murderer.

• Helen says:

Let hope it doesn't happen to you.

• leroy says:

helen,, u r a nappy headed ho

• Tanja 411 says:

WOW! Did u REALLY have to go there? People like you take for granted that this is the internet so you can say whatever you want: Well Mr. you betta hope that "nappy headed hoe" dont FUCK U UP! thats the problem some white folks have – they think they can do and say what they want. OJ isnt the only one who got off for a crime – YAWL BEEN DOIN IT ALL THE TIME!!! Keep it clean cuz u dont live in a cyber bubble- that person didnt degrade you or call u out of your name. Just ignorant – and call me whatever you want .Let me help you an "ABSOLUTE BITCH" who care less what you say but stop thinking you can piss off the wrong nappy headed ho and SNAP just like that you being attacked – Just keep it clean MR. WHITEMAN

• Jim says:

I’m white dude and they granted me no bail for two days for a dui and pot possession. I guarantee that doesnt happen to every member of the black race. I’m not starting an argument but be realistic skin color isnt a factor.

4. Helen says:

I can't believe the Blacks in that jail or Hispanics let those crackers beat up on OJ like that.

• 8rattoon says:

Right on, Helen. Inciting a race war is simply the right thing to do. The more hate, the better.

You're about as sharp as a marble.

• Tanja 411 says:

OJ pissed even some of the black men off too thats the only way it happened. AND no one cared anymore about HIS money,past fame, or age. He betta learn where he is or he may not make it out. There are some black men who hate men braggin about beein w/a white woman and OJ just needs to keep his mouth shut and stay in his cell – prayin he make it out but I dont like how he has lived.

• leroy says:

whos the nappy headed ho with the tatoos?

5. Dave says:

Hey Helen.. why don't you just go on up there and have a conjugal visit with the Juice if you think he so innocent? You crazy.

6. mevs says:

Overall it's pathetic what his life has been reduced too. I hope he lived well back when he was having those whitey conquests because now the days are short and he's running out of them.

7. Red Johnson says:

1. Hey dummies, check your sources. I know it's out there, but IT NEVER HAPPENED!! – http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?artic

2. Helen is a racist c_nt! Up yo mama's ugly crack, c_nt! :-)

8. BigB says:

I don't believe it because there are some strong black gangs in Nevada pens and from what I've been told, OJ has been well protected by those gangs. For an aryan nation type gang to jump him, would have led to an utter brawl.

• Tanja 411 says:

I think they (the Blacks) gave permission for the beating. Everyone doesnt like OJ and no one wants to hear about his fame, fun, or escapades with "WHITE" women. Just goes to show money can not get you out of everything – at least not in prison.

• No name says:

why is he bragging about being with white women anyways? Is that suppose to be something special or is he whitewashed?

9. Tanja 411 says:

I grew up watching the worlds favorite Black Man runnin down the airport commercials. EVERYBODY loved him. And he failed us being STUPID. I have learned to love my Black men more realizing that they are human and WILL mess up. But what amazes me about the TRULY STUPID is they dont stop being stupid just bcuz you give them a break. Now we see him locked up and apparently whatever money has been keeping him from getting his ass whooped on a regular basis wasnt enuf to stop him from getting the Juice beat out of him. Black & white men alike are tired of him. And unlike in the Free world you are at their mercy. On one hand he deserved what he got. On the other hand I pray for him in his stpidity bcuz I just dont think he is gonna make it out SMH & NLOL

10. Eric says:

Awwwww … O.J.

A black man can't never get a break in this country.

Why couldn't he just get away with murdering that blond white woman so blacks could have a happy ending to their racist revenge fantasy?

Is that too much to ask?

11. charles says:

If it is true, they should have killed him. Anyone with the brains of a nat knows that he killed those people.

12. Job Crusher says:

In the awesome pattern of things you’ll get a B- for effort. Exactly where you lost me personally was first on your details. You know, it is said, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more accurate at this point. Having said that, allow me reveal to you what did deliver the results. Your writing is definitely rather convincing and that is most likely the reason why I am taking an effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, whilst I can notice a leaps in logic you make, I am not really sure of exactly how you seem to connect the points which produce the actual conclusion. For the moment I will, no doubt subscribe to your issue but trust in the near future you actually connect the dots much better.

13. Fernando says:

OJ should of not gone to jail for trying to get his propery back. The fact that he might of got away with murder has nothing to do with this case!