Roll With Snoop Dogg During NBA All-Star Weekend
Want to hang out with Snoop Dogg this weekend in LA we got your hook up. Here are all the details:
Rap icon Snoop Dogg and adidas today announced “Roll with Snoop Dogg at All-Star Week” that will give fans around the world inside access to the parties, performances and blow outs of All-Star Week through the eyes of the legendary musician.
Snoop will turn on the camera and give fans an up-close, unscripted view of what it’s like to experience All-Star as a VIP: walking the red carpet, performing on stage, hosting and starring in the adiHOOP 3-on-3 celebrity tournament and mixing it up with fans, celebrities and some of the greatest athletes in the world.
Fans can tune in to www.facebook.com/adidasbasketball during All-Star Week to roll with the one and only Snoop Dogg.
Some of the Events Snoop Will Hit:
- Thursday, February 17 – Freemont Mid Snoop Limited Edition Shoe Launch at Shiekh
- Friday, February 18 – Snoop Dogg adiHOOP VIP 3-on-3 Tournament Predictions
- Saturday, February 19 – adiHOOP VIP 3-on-3 Tournament featuring Snoop Dogg All-Stars, Kidz in the Hall, DJ Neil Armstrong and more
- Saturday, February 19 – adidas All-Star VIP Party with performances by Snoop Dogg, Far East Movement and more
- Sunday, February 20 – adiZero Rose 1.5 Launch
adiPure Snoop Dogg Limited Edition Shoe
adidas and Snoop Dogg also collaborated to drop a limited edition All-Star Weekend shoe – the adiPure Snoop Dogg. This shoe features design details and colors to celebrate Snoop’s love of the game, his hometown of LA and his favorite basketball team.
The adiPure Snoop Dogg is filled with Snoop’s personal signatures including a tongue design featuring a basketball hoop with sneakers dangling as a call-out to hoops and power lines from his 213 neighborhood, call-outs to his church league, Snoop-A-Loop, 21st Street and Long Beach, and the shoe’s purple outsole features the Snoop Dogg eyes logo and “Doggy” and “Style” on the left and right shoes.
The adiPure Snoop is available now exclusively at Finish Line for MSRP $100.Powered by Sidelines