Evelyn Lozada Wants 20k Per Episode To Stay on Basketball Wives | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Evelyn Lozada Wants 20k Per Episode To Stay on Basketball Wives

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, March 14th, 2011

evelyn-lozada-6

Picture 13 of 16

Evelyn must think she is Charlie Sheen or something.  After being exposed by Tami and Royce on last night Basketball Wives reunion show, Evelyn, according to TMZ, has thrown down the gauntlet.

Show her the money or she is gone.

TMZ has learned “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada is giving show producers an ultimatum — either pay her $20,000 an episode … or she’s gone for good.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ, Lozada and the other girls currently pull in around $7,500 an episode — which means Lozada’s latest demand would mean a SERIOUS raise.

I don’t knock the hustle and if she can get it more power to her— but it isn’t like she is Gina leaving Martin. I am sure there are several Basketball Almost Wives ready to take her place.

Powered by

1. LB says:

They'll probably talk her down but she'll make more than the ho's…oops I mean chicks on the show….excluding Shaunie of course

2. letthebeyotchgo says:

I am tired of seeing her mean,selfish, unwed self. I want to see real wives. She doesn't make the show for me.

Get to stepping.

She and Chad can ride off to reality show heaven for all I care.

3. dominique says:

It's a fact Evelyn does deseve a raise in pay for the show. Afterall, most of us do watch the show because of her, Everlyn is the life of the party. What we don't get from some of the other ladies is how in the hell they can think that they are better than Evelyn. Lets be real all of them has done some shit, so whose sin is greater or lesser? Especially, Royce we did not know that she was a baby mama. Somebody please, please tell us that is false information. We don't get why she hates Evelyn so much the jealousy is killing her ass. She wanted a large diamond to but punk ass Dwayne just couldn't come through he knew he hadn't meant for it to go that far. Royce is probably just like Vanessa Davis hateful for no damn legitimate reason. That's why Evelyn should sue the shit out of Miss Davis!!

4. vanessa says:

That's right Dominique I do watch the show because of Miss Lazoda for a different reason though. I watch because of her great sense of style yes that's right the sistah has her stuff together in this category. She also has a BAD SHOE GAME going on we've got to give her props for that. The make-up, the hair everything is always well put together. The pink Christian Loubitin Change Of The Guard Sandals she wore along with the pink multi-colored dress at the season2 reunion was off the chain. Oh, and that rock she was wearing, anway let's not rub it in she has enough haters but we ain't gon hate it takes up to much of your energy. So to sistah Evelyn we say congratulations!!!

5. JESSICA says:

KEEP DOING YOUR THING EVELYN! DONT LET THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE BRING YOU DOWN!! I LOVE THE SHOW KEEP THEM COMING!!!

6. Fantastic blog page, would you like to do a url exchange?

7. Ila says:

Terrific. Have to tweet it.

8. Numerous thanks Shook, I had created a thrilling time making the actual content articles as well

9. You may find out me nosing about your web site once again

10. face place says:

May i carry out a little of one’s submit to my site?