Albert Haynesworth to Cops: "I Don't Like Black Girls" | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Albert Haynesworth Defense on Sexual Abuse Charge: “I Don’t Like Black Girls”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, April 27th, 2011

It is your right as an American to have a preference in the opposite sex.  You shouldn’t have to explain yourself. As long as you aren’t looking down upon any race, I have no issues if you like white, black, mamacita, Avatar or etc.

With that being said, especially with the way guys are getting stabbed these days, I wouldn’t publicly be quoted as saying you don’t like a particular race of women.

Albert Haynesworth can’t seem to do anything right these days, his defense for the sexual abuse charge goes as follows.

With the waitress carrying a full load of dirty dishes, Haynesworth slid his credit card into her bra and fondled her according to court documents. A witness, per the report, said it looked like she submitted to it at first but then grew angry. What’s interesting: Haynesworth’s credit card was denied for a charge of $800.

Haynesworth denied touching the waitress when he spoke with a security official and said he doesn’t “even like black girls.”

“I know what this is about, she is just upset I have a white girlfriend,” Haynesworth told police. “I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me.”

Wait, his credit card was declined?

Haynesworth has stolen errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr made well over 50 million during his NFL career, pay your Visa card bill.

I don’t know if the “black girl is mad I got a white girlfriend” defense will work in court, but I guess we will see. What we do know is that Haynesworth like having unprotected sex with strippers he just met at the Super Bowl.

Also that he isn’t a very bright individual if he didn’t think this would be included in the police report.

I don’t think we will be seeing Haynesworth in any Tyler Perry movies any time soon.

H/T @SPORTSMEDIAWRLD

1. lol RT @BlkSportsOnline: Also Haynesworth credit card was declined for the $800 dinner he was trying to pay for http://bit.ly/l2iPYC

2. Albert Haynesworth Defense on Sexual Abuse Charge: “I Don’t Like Black Girls”’: http://bit.ly/iur7lG

3. Albert Haynesworth says he dont like black chicks http://bit.ly/kyJkFN….. @TY1822 aprroves this post

4. Albert Haynesworth response to charges "I DONT EVEN LIKE BLACK GIRLS" http://t.co/8a9RGjn
    @NFLLuva

5. And his mom is black RT @DROPPNBOMBZ: Albert Haynesworth response to charges "I DONT EVEN LIKE BLACK GIRLS" http://t.co/8a9RGjn @NFLLuva

6. SO tired of hearing blk men talk about how they "don’t even like blk girls." GUESS WHAT NEGRO? WE DON’T LIKE YOU EITHR. http://bit.ly/j4BkRt

7. jeez Mr. Haynesworth … http://bit.ly/m2iHG6 #fail #nfl #redskins

8. LB says:

Dummmm Dum Dum…..

9. Niggas RT @BlkSportsOnline: Albert Haynesworth Sexual Abuse Defense: "I Don’t Like Black Girls,She Mad I got White GF" http://bit.ly/jwwkVN

10. black girl says:

I guess his mother was a poor example of a “black girl.”

11. T. Mattison says:

According to a source at USA Today, his excuse for the alleged assault NOT being true is as follows:

“I didn’t touch her. [I don't] even like black girls. I know what this is about, she is just upset I have a white girlfriend. I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me.”

I am a white female and first of all Mr. Haynesworth, I feel it’s important for you to know that regardless of who you are, or how much money you have… I wouldn’t touch your fat ass with a 10 ft. pole! I find it rather offensive that some of these athletes really believe that their new found status now makes them “too good” for their own kind. What a joke!? Haynesworth grew up as a corn-fed country boy in one of the most racist states in the south (S. Carolina) and now all of a sudden… he doesn’t date black women???

Consider yourself lucky to even have enough money that would make ANY women want to give you a second look. But please don’t insult white women by making us look so desperate that we’d settle for some fat, unattractive, big-lipped, self-hating, pretentious, country, black man such as yourself JUST because he’s a football player. And please don’t insult black women by making them feel as though they are no longer on your level or good enough for you just because you are now a football player. Besides, rich and wealthy are two different things and if I were a black women, I wouldn’t settle for you either! Especially now since more wealthy white men are starting to date more & more black women. Why settle for the player, when you could have the coach? The importancy in all of this (which I think you have obviously missed) is that the little white girlfriend you speak of is only with you because of your money & status, and you’re a fool if you think otherwise. Are you so assured that she’d be inclined to take you home to meet her family if you were NOT a player in the NFL?

There will come a time, Mr. Haynesworth when you will be a retired “has been”, a distant memory and someone the media will not care about. At that time, you will have to look back at your life and the impact you left on your career. Karma is surely a bitch and it is no wonder you’ve had a constant legal and financial troubles over the last few years. How you treat people is reflected in how your life unfolds and I wouldn’t be surprised to see you 20 years from now as a fat, alone and broke LOSER! I can almost guarantee that little miss snowflake will have been long gone and I wonder how many of “your people” will be so receptive and accepting of you then?

• T. says:

T. Mattison your comment was so “on-point”. I could not have said it better myself, but what is truly disturbing is that Albert had the audacity to make his legal troubles a matter of “black and white”, when the two clearly have no consequence in this matter, but I guess given that he apparently has no true recourse for his actions, he thought that his defense would be better served if he simply mentioned, “I don’t even like black girls.” Sadly, he really feels that this misconstrued and ignorant proclamation will make everyone say, “since he does not like ‘black girls’ there is no way he could have been guilty of assaulting one.

• God says:

You couldn’t touch him with a 10ft. pole because behind the keyboard is probably a broke destitute, broad that has nothing going for her. I don’t know where you get off calling an NFL PLAYER fat, you dumbass, these people train all day, I’m sure he’s in way better shape than you, physically, and definitely financially.

He didn’t say he was too good for Black woman, he said he doesn’t date black woman, its a preference. Aside from that though, he should be too good for certain type of woman, he has money now dumbass, that means a change in lifestyle. There’s a reason why rich people don’t seriously date hood chicks.

You honestly have to ask yourself, why the fuck do you care what he does with his life. You’ll never meet this guy, nor will he ever know what you just said, you are irrelevant.

The truth is though, many Black woman are FUCKED UP! That’s the truth of the time, and has to do with poverty, family structure and other shit. I’m sure he doesn’t have time to reform the community, and chose a woman that’s closer to his standards. Who cares if the woman is with him for his money, he obviously knows that. Most people with money know everyone around them are their because of there money, this is not strictly relative to Negroid athletes and entertainers. Matter of fact, what woman that exists on the planet is not with a man because he can provide security huh? So get out of here with that shit.

You sound like another one of the disgruntled LOSERS, that’s let of steam by critisizing people who don’t know you exist. By the way, you are not a white woman, white woman don’t say shit like “snowflake”, stop lying. Only disgruntled Tyler Perry loving ass Black chicks speak the way you do.

• KILLAH says:

YOUR A STUPID FUCK. TALK ABOUT MANY BLACK WOMEN ARE FUCKED UP. WELL I CAN GARANTEE MORE BLACK MEN ARE FUCKED UP ESPECIALLY IN THE FUCKING HEAD. MEN IN GENERAL ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT FORGETING THE FACT THAT THIS FAT MUTHA YES HES FAT STOP TRYING TO LIVE YOUR LIFE THROUGH HIS BITCH AND RECOGNIZE THIS IDIOT HAS COMMETTED SEXUALL ABUSE AND IS NOW GOING TO TRIAL FOR IT. BUT YOU WOULD RATHER TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP BLACK WOMEN ARE. JUST A THOUGHT

• God says:

Black people in general are messed up, that’s reality, I don’t deny that! Its obvious.

How is replying to a comment on this website trying to live my life through “his bitch”? The fuck are you talking about.

In the United States there is something called, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Even if he is guilty, that doesn’t take away the fact that many high net worth Black men, don’t fuck with Black woman, and feel the same way as he does. This is not limited to sports players, it includes doctors, laywers, wall street heads, entrepreneurs, etc. Successful Black woman also date outside of their race due to most Black men being damn near mentally retarded.

And again, he is a fuckin’ NFL player, he will surely bust your ass in anything stamina, or fitness related. You, like the other poster are probably overweight, and financially destitute. Only these types of Black woman talk like you.

• M.Gillum says:

T.Mattison,that was very well said.

12. AWARE says:

@ T. Mattison, I don’t think you are a white girl just by some of the terms you use. You are a white guy pretending to be a white girl who’s offended. Amazes me what white males will do behind computer screens everyday pretending to be another gender or race. Dumb ass.

• JT says:

No, AWARE, that’s a chick. The post is rambling and long-winded. But, it’s a chick that’s tired of sucking the bad air that’s been firing out of the backsides of black guys like yourself. I am in an inter-racial marriage myself. I sincerely hope to God if we have a daughter she brings home a white dude, and asian or just about anything but 75 IQ black guy. It is painful enough pretending they have the where-with-all in the work place. It would be mind-splitting at the Thanksgiving table to pretend one was not dealing with a giant child.

13. Date who you want, but, leave US out of it!! says:

Haynesworth WILL eat those words one of these days.

Does this guy have any sisters, I know he has a black mother, and she failed at raising him to respect the women of his race.

This is indeed a free country you, date, marry anyone that you choose, BUT, you never disrespect the women of your race.

Maybe black women felt he wasn’t good enough in highschool, and swore revenge. LOL!!!!

14. denise says:

JT you are NOT in an inter-racial marriage. No self respecting woman of any minority race would marry an ignorant racist such as yourself; Unless she’s so self-hating, ignorant, and ugly she doesn’t mind being your slave-type door mat. I have a child of mixed parentage and I hope she brings home someone who loves and can take care of her and his family-when she’s completed college. I wouldn’t want her to suffer a man such as yourself.

It is painful enough pretending that girly men with little d__ like you have the where-with-all in the bedroom to take care of a woman. It would be mind-splitting at the Thanksgiving table to pretend one was not dealing dealing with a Napoleon complexed little pricked pig.

15. HandsomeBlackCowboyBrett1953 says:

Sass,your name says it all!!!(I can JUST PICTURE YOU:five-four,250+ lb.,HUGE GUT,HUMONGOUS A**,NO BOOBS,EVEN WORSE ATTITUDE,especially TOWARDS BLACK MEN!!!(iT ISN’T HARD FOR ME TO SEE WHY YOU LIKELY DON’T HAVE A DUDE!!!)

16. A little off tangent but what do you feel about the Casey Anthony trial? I’d like to hear your opinion or if you could blog about it.

17. Madame Mosseille says:

I am a black woman and I would rather take the last bullet than date a black man. They do not do anything to me in any way.

18. Perhaps it is time you shut the responses?

19. great information, thanks. hope you make some more posts soon.

20. I dont understand why amnesty is not doing any thing about this.
    Actually why dont you cry about it? Saddle bags!!!!!

21. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

22. Colin Cowger says:

As a result great to find out someone with a lot of unique suggestions on this sort of topic matter. Sacramento Moving Company

23. Mail Lists says:

I actually just like whatever you have acquired beneath, certainly just like the discomfort you are stating and how in which you say this.