Dwight Howard Sues Royce Reed Again, For 550k in California | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Dwight Howard Sues Royce Reed Again, For 550k in California

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, April 25th, 2011

I could be wrong, but doesn’t Dwight Howard have better things to worry about than trying to be a bill collector to the mother of his son?

You would think after so many years, he would stop being so petty.  I am sure when his son grows up and sees all the bickering between him and Royce, it will have an affect on him.

Granted Royce did sign the papers saying that should could not say his name or anything negative about him in public (once again petty), so she does have to deal with Dwight acting like Gloria Allred, but I just don’t see the point of Howard trying bankrupt her.

TMZ has the details.

Howard won the judgment against Royce Reed for half a mil last year because she violated a court order, prohibiting her from talking about him in the press.

Howard claims Reed now owes him $551,606.74 — which includes interest.  So Howard has filed papers with a California court, which could give Howard the right to go after Reed’s assets in Cali.

Good luck … our sources say , the “Basketball Wives” star has nada in California.

Howard needs to concentrate on the court, not the courtroom.  He needs to grow up and stop acting like a broken hearted 16 year old boy.

Lawsuits are not the proper way to have a healthy relationship with the mother of your child and more importantly his son.

SMARTEN UP NAS

royce-reed-3

Picture 2 of 5

1. #BitterAssRichMan RT @BlkSportsOnline Dwight Howard needs 2chill w/all the lawsuits,cause his closet surely isn’t clean http://bit.ly/fz8wL0

2. Dwight Howard Sues Royce Reed Again, For 550k in California: Source: blacksportsonline.com — Monday, April 25,… http://bit.ly/gQjaCN

3. Leon X says:

This is the same dude who wanted to incorporate the cross into the NBA logo. Smarten up Nas indeed.

4. LarryB says:

Why doesn’t Royce “smarten up” and keep her mouth shut….yeah maybe Dwight is being a little over sensitive but so what…this gold digging chick needs to chill the hell out and stop trying to push Dwight’s buttons…especially if it’s costing her money…I mean damn is it really worth it….and she’s probably filling their child’s head with negative talk about his father…kid’s going to need therapy to get over that stuff

5. TOOMUCH says:

Someone should step in and take the child away, truely neither parent is mature enough to raise their son with our without one another.

• Nyree says:

How is taking the child a solution to this? Is there anything that has occurred that even remotely suggests that Royce is an unfit parent.

That has to be one of the stupidest (yeah, stupidest) things that has been said.

• I see the point is going over your head. That is exactly what I am saying, obviously he doesn’t think she isn’t an unfit parent, but he continues to drop lawsuits, that is why it is petty.

Pay attention next time, before saying something is stupid

6. Sean says:

Dwight Howard is such a p***y!

• Nyree says:

Boschie-ass-n*** need to just stop. I swear he must have people on staff doing internet searches to see if his name has been uttered.

7. Nikki says:

Dwight has every right to keep his personal life private. We all know Dwight for his career as a NBA player. Lets keep it that way.. We never heard of Royce until she appeared on BBWives. Many women are after those ballers’ money. Dwight taking Royce to court shouldn’t effect his son. Dwight just wants his personal life to remain private. Royce is a TMZ/Twitter Junkie. The only BB wives that appears on the show was Jennifer the others were a ex-wife, ex-girlfriends and baby mamas. You see Shaunie doesn’t say anything about Shaq because she can’t he made sure of that before that show aired… It should be called BB has beens, BB ex-girlfriends & Baby mamas… We will not see Kobe, Carmelo, KG, Ray Allen wives nor Wade’s ex-wife or girlfriend or Lebron’s children’s mother/ longterm GF on this show. Bosh already threaten his child’s mother, the producers said Allison Mathis wasn’t worth the headache

8. Nikki says:

Oh,forgot to mention.. Dwight may not be able to focus on winning if he has a TMZ/Twitter Junkie as a baby mama, I’m surprise for you to be a male to take sides here. You should be objective to the situation. You’re violating the “man code”.. If you think so strongly about Dwight Howard suing his baby mama to keep her mouth shut.. How would you feel if a woman put your business on facebook/ twitter or youtube for the entire world to see/read..

9. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my very first comment (it was super lengthy) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring weblog writer but I’m still new to the entire factor. Do you might have any techniques for novice blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

10. Justa Mero says:

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.

11. Wow, you look so famous with this site!