Pics: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: "She Alright For a Dude in a Dress" | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: “She Alright For a Dude in a Dress”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, April 23rd, 2011

The reality of situation in regards to how people perceive you is sometimes dependent on the circle you run with. It is human nature.  The manager of McDonalds gets more respect than the Fry guy, but in comparison to the manager of American Express not so much.

There isn’t any question that many female basketball players are a little rough around the edges, so Skylar who is a very pretty girl is a diamond in the rough.

With that being said, there is one thing to be honest, another thing to be petty.

So when FullCourtPumps.com pointed out Video Model Draya Michele taking a couple of shots at Skylar via twitter what was the real motivation?

It is one thing to make a point, but when you start talking about competition in the club, that says a lot more about you than it does about Skylar.

Some guys may prefer Skylar, some may prefer Draya, the point is if you don’t want to seem envious of the attention Skylar is getting, you might want to keep comments like this to yourself.  If you really think it is just about looks in the club that makes you an attractive woman, I feel bad for you.

Once again I will point out that I hope Skylar is ready for all this backlash, because it is coming and it isn’t going to stop.

I will let my brothers make the final call.

DRAYA

draya-3

Picture 1 of 10

SKYLAR DIGGINS

skylar-diggins-8

Picture 19 of 20

Powered by

1. She crazy RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Pics: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: "She Alright For a Dude in a Dress" http://bit.ly/i35lCB

2. skylar to meet momma and draya to the mo“@BlkSportsOnline: A lot of chicks seem a bit envious of Skylar Diggins http://t.co/nIcowuf”

3. SuperSportGirl says:

This Drayla chick is upset that lil wayne wore Skylar’s jersey and not her’s….wait…that’s right…she doesn’t have one to wear…

4. Draya’s a salty one… RT @BlkSportsOnline: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: “She Alright For a Dude in a Dress” http://bit.ly/ib0iUI

5. lboogie213 says:

Skylar Diggins is a role model and this chick is a roll in the hay!

6. BT says:

Draya is the type of woman that is good for a “rhymes with luck”, and Skylar is the type of woman you settle down with and marry. Draya is a bus seat in the sports/music industry aka everyone has had a ride.

7. aj says:

I’m happy to see you’re not as shallow as sometimes you come across. I feel sorry for this draya chick, who seems to think it all comes down to looks. Maybe, in a shallow superficial club setting, she’ll “RIP” the competition, but her attitude seriously makes Skylar look TEN TIMES better.

8. Benard says:

a model is comparing herself to a basketball player wow ,stay on your court draya or runway whatever!

9. […] my first report and started the process of better understanding my source data, primarily using the =RELATED() function.  I mentioned a couple of times that the yardage totals being displayed were not yet […]

10. polo says:

I have to convey my respect for your kindness for all those that call for guidance on this one field. Your special commitment to passing the answer up and down has been incredibly functional and has continually empowered a lot of people just like me to attain their dreams.

11. You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

12. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I do know it was my option to learn, however I truly thought youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you can repair in the event you werent too busy searching for attention.

13. Your write-up has verified beneficial to me. Its really informative and that you are clearly quite knowledgeable in this location. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with intriguing and solid content.

14. Its much better in case you consider what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Take into consideration adjusting your own believed approach and giving others who may read this the benefit with the doubt.

15. I want to say thank you for posting this, I have enjoyed your blog for a while now and just wanted you to know I love coming here. On a side note, do you think the newly proposed DARPA law effect the comments on this site?

16. Get Skinny says:

Terrific paintings! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the net. Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

17. YouTube consists of not simply humorous and humorous video clips but also it includes educational related video clips.

18. Temple Fogle says:

I don’t care how tacky and hated it is, but since it is a promotional item, it NEEDS to have a gradient… can be as subtle as the one you use in the Site corner wordmark logo. The other option to make it stand out is the fabric itself, if it doesn’t add too much to production cost, go for a shiny letallic orange or “Vegas Gold” type…

19. sisisi says:

Pics: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: “She Alright For a Dude in a Dress” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks! your article about Pics: Draya Michele on Skylar Diggins: “She Alright For a Dude in a Dress” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnlineBest Regards Shane

20. Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m shocked why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

21. krakhed says:

i dont care how greasy draya beez. id still love to stick my face all up in dat azz. Id lick drayas azz after she took a dump. damn draya beez fine

22. Nessa says:

Draya? its sad that u have to be nak4d to get half the attention skylar gets.. she is beautiful,.. without makeup.. u have bird legs and in a dress quite frankly u could stand to have a few more curves.. Skylar is known for her gift and for NOT being an attention seeking whore.. thats all Draya is.. is an industry whore! who opens her legs for just about everyone… Shit lil wayne seems to think SKYLAR is better.. why wont u ask him what he thinks of her in a dress.. go buy some leg implants too.. while ur buying boobs! and that ugly/ evil heart u have shines through.. i see through all that makeup and weave and revealing dresses…

23. Johnson says:

Draya just mad . Skylar Diggins is perfection at its finest on AND off the court .

24. ernesto says:

Skylar any day….any way!!!