Pics: Serena Williams Bikini Booty Body On Display in South Beach | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Serena Williams Bikini Booty Body On Display in South Beach

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, April 16th, 2011

serena-bikini

Picture 10 of 10

While Serena is back practicing on the Tennis court, the debate rages on between my BROTHERS!!!

Hulk Smash or Pass like Montana to Rice?

I will keep giving you the visual evidence (pics courtesy of RadarOnline) and let you decide.  What do you think of these latest pics of Serena have a good time in South Beach.

Powered by

1. “@BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Pics: Serena Williams Bikini Booty Body On Display in South Beach http://t.co/8XKmuqc”<-excuse me *FAP FAP FAP*

2. Pics: Serena Williams Bikini Booty Body On Display in South Beach: Source: blacksportsonline.com — Saturday, A… http://bit.ly/ijy2tT

3. RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Pics: Serena Williams Bikini Booty Body On Display in South Beach http://bit.ly/eqZ78I > that's a woman!!!

4. Benard says:

Hulk Smash and bring your A+ game

5. Bweezy says:

HULK SMASH ALL DAY

6. GQ Trojan says:

Manly face/upper body + super feminine cakes = not attractive.

She's basically a dude with a fat a$$. I gott pass that like Montana to Rice.

7. Anthony Mason says:

Better bring your A+ Game…..that ass'll break you in half

8. herewegoyo says:

I’ll say this. If I walk in the room and see that ass sprawled out across my bed I ain’t gone turn it down. Pass the baby oil.

9. herewegoyo says:

I’ll say this. If I walk in the room and see that ass sprawled out across my bed I ain’t gone turn it down!

10. Johnny says:

Smash that everyday and twice on Sunday if im still alive!
    For all of yall talking about passing’ I’m sure your confidence aint that high. You gotta be strong to even think about working with Serena.. YumYumYummy

11. cal says:

That ass is starting to look sloopy. But i’d tap it.

12. We liked reading your own submit. I have reached be honest had been the very first content on your website We genuinely liked and exactly where I’d a sense of understanding, know what I mean? Anyway, keep up with the publishing and Im going to be back once again.