Snoop Dogg Thinks Pau Gasol is Soft | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Snoop Dogg Thinks Pau Gasol is Soft

by BSO Staff | Posted on Sunday, May 8th, 2011

Noted Laker fan and rap legend Snoop Dogg has a message for Phil Jackson and the Lakers front office.  During the Lakers loss to the Mavericks on Friday, Snoop tweeted:

Snoop Dogg @SnoopDogg

Lakers need 2 bench gasol he havn girl problems n he playn like a biitch. Trade dat punk n get d howard to help bynum n odom soft ass sucka!

After the game concluded, Snoop showed that he like everyone else in the world is still waiting to “detox” tweeting:

Snoop Dogg @SnoopDogg

O 3. N we still gone winit if gasol biitch ass snap out of it!!

1. Reading is fundamental dude. Failed post RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Snoop Dogg Thinks Gasol & Lamar Odom Are Soft http://bit.ly/kyMSol

2. Tress says:

You did not comprehend. Snoop is saying that Gasol is soft. The Lakers need to get DHoward to help Bynum and Odom because Gasol is a soft ass sucka!

3. Mai says:

This is why I “HATE” twitter, ppl who don’t speak well already are more confusing with this twitter lingo. Especially our young black ppl who don’t know how to read or spell well. Let’s get back to the basic.

4. LOL! We all know that Snoop! RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Snoop Dogg Thinks Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom Are Soft http://t.co/ok7RYzR

5. I actually relocated to South Florida 5 year or soes ago (2007). I stayed down here for about 9 months at that time and advanced to straggle around the country. Inside a year of leaving I decided to come back for good, it was the reeffishing that called me back. There’s is nothing at all like it, if you have never fished South Florida before long you are missing out– that simple.

6. TRYPHENA says:

Where can I find a medical marijuana card in New Hampshire

7. RAPHAEL says:

Can I get impotent to pot from smoking it every day? I have depression and recently got a medical marijuana card, but I don’t know how much is too much.

8. cloud vps says:

I relish, lead to I found just what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

9. Clara says:

Hello, discovered your website by accident. Thanks for the information.

10. Snoop Dogg Thinks Pau Gasol is Soft | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks! your article about Snoop Dogg Thinks Pau Gasol is Soft | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnlineBest Regards Agata

11. I started out studying that I can not use it along until My spouse and i concluded the concept.

12. facebook says:

Outstanding information! Thanks for this, ended up being an intriguing read, inspiring keep it down :)