Pics Angel Germain Pregnant With Wizards Andray Blatche Baby | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

“Angel” Claims Wizards Andray Blatche Impregnated Her, Wants to Be on BBall Wives

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 16th, 2011

andray-blatche-angel-2

Picture 2 of 5

Why does everyone want to be on Basketball Wives?

I don’t know if this woman is pregnant, a jump off or someone who just wants her 15 seconds of fame.  What I do know is she looks like Wesley Snipes, so if Blatche did mess around with here, I have to question his taste in females.

The Dirty.com has what I would deem a pretty wild story.

NBA Player Andray Blatche for the Wizards slipped up and got a groupie pregnant a Miami wanna be Video H*e named Angel is preggers right now with his baby.

She had a a ghetto fab baby shower. (pic of her in wicker chair and tiara crown).

She goes around telling everybody who will listen badmouthing him and how she is gonna get famous and get on basketball wives.  They never had a relationship just slept together… but here is what made it worst… Angel made a fake twitter account @espnbitch and was harassing andray from calling him names.. basically harassing him …..IP address was tracked from the page and it was her the whole time harassing him online.

I probably shouldn’t but the whole time I am reading the story I was like.

I did peep the “fake” twitter account and even though it only has two tweets, they are pretty vicious (you can see them in the gallery above).

Model Angel Germain Who Claims to Be Wizards… by BlackSportsOnline
If you recall Andray was the one hosting “Lap Dance Tuesday” in South Beach, so the story while funny, it might actually be true.  The overall lesson is always the same, be careful who you break lamps or even talk about breaking lamps with MY BROTHERS.

1. (._.) RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: "Angel" Claims Wizards Andray Blatche Impregnated Her, Wants to Be on BBall Wives http://bit.ly/iuoviC

2. @MarcusGraham11 RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post "Angel" Claims Wizards Blatche Impregnated Her, Wants to Be on BBall Wives http://bit.ly/iuoviC

3. Kim says:

What up with the microphone?

4. LB says:

So this chick’s whole game was to get pregnant by an NBA player and get on basketball wives and be famous….guess she’s halfway there….she probably did all she could to make sure he didn’t use birth control…some women just want to hit the baby mama lottery…

5. WTF? #Wiz RT @BlkSportsOnline: "Twodel" Angel clams she Pregnant With Wizards Andray Blatche’s Baby..Updated with Video http://bit.ly/lT5NRU

• Real Ppl says:

unfortunatly,no one cares for the truth anymore. write about real people and real issues.To many real stories out there to be posting lies. Don’t believe the hype.

6. Real Ppl says:

Who is Andray Blatche? This internet sure gives cowards a plat form to hide behind, and report lies. Atleast,TMZ,Cheaters, do some feild work, before goin in on innocent people and trying to link them to a so-called “celebrities”. God Bless and God Luck.

7. Real Ppl says:

Exactly,why does anyone want to be on “Basket Ball Wives”? You have to be pregnate,deperate liar,married,or have dated a player to be on the show. Give this credit to truth, wrong people in this story.

8. Yo Mama says:

Sideline, Bench warmer, Non-draft, Practice Squad No Class HATER

#kissmyentirea$$ FB Hater(s) Blogging about me: #killyoself @ a 4 way STOP. I mean it with the up most respect. I must be real heavy on your conscious. I’m God’s gift bitch(es) & fu*k boy(s) #Dealwithit. Stealing my babyshower pics off of FB , then spreading lies. Bastered Ass Coward! Last I check I owe no.1 Sh*t but some toilet paper, I’m willing 2 donate a dirty diaper aswell. Karma is something you should of considered b4 posting lies about me. When it hits you think of me :) While you pray 4 me 2 fail; pray 4 yourself. “Jealousy is Disease”, get well BITCH! I leave you 2 prayer who ever you are: Psalms 109 is my gift to you “Friendemies” . Take it personal, take it there.