Rashard Lewis Talks Lebron James Girlfriend Savannah Brinson | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Audio: Rashard Lewis Speaks On Rumors He Slept With Lebron’s Girlfriend

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, June 10th, 2011

First off if anyone thought this was true, I have to question your common sense. Rashard Lewis killed the rumor and says that he doesn’t have a twitter account in a radio interview. As I have said before this was Stephen A. Smith pouring gasoline in a room full of Chain Smokers.

LeBron Decision Charity Basketball

Picture 8 of 10

Miami Heat basketball player LeBron James, right, sits with his girlfriend Savannah Brinson during a charity event at the Northwest Boys & Girls Club in Miami, Wednesday, March 2, 2011. The LeBron James Family Foundation partnered with HP to donate 1,000 computers nationwide to Boys & Girls Clubs of America. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky)

Tomorrow it will be a rumor that Lebron is being blackmailed by the mob or has a male lover in South Beach.

The facts are while he isn’t playing horrible, he isn’t playing up to the level of a two time MVP and consenus best basketball player on the planet.

Rumors will be the least of his concerns unless he pulls it together for these next two game for the Heat.

Plus he don’t want it to come out that it was really me with Savannah last night, she has a thing for online media.

1. CP says:

Did he really say the NBA is like a sorority???

2. Eric Kingston says:

I’m going to be honest. This is a site that thrives off BS rumors. You stood by that clown who wrote that unsubstantiated story about Pau Gasol’s girlfriend, but you’re quick to dismiss equally silly rumors by others.

• Not at all, this rumor allegedly came from someone in a bar, the other story had legitimately sources that were checked, we stand by that story.

• Lisa says:

So now other sites are saying they have “reliable sources” about this story being true…and they said its not “the guy at the bar” Why does it always have to be something crazy when a player has a bad game and/or series. Really?!

3. Chris says:

What is he supposed to say… “yeah, I banged her”. Lol. I mean seriously, and I believe him when he says sorority. Some of those guys act like bitches… this coming from a woman.

4. so what’s the new excuse? RT @BlackInformant Rashard Lewis Talks Lebron James Girlfriend Savannah Brinson http://ow.ly/5eFvI

5. Kiki says:

In general why post or do stories about any of this “rumors”….it just gives the lie/rumor more life than needed.

Oh and the Lakers mess…I will say mess indeed. Last I heard, from a reliable source, it was indeed Andrew Bynum, not anyone else who was fooling around. *shrugs*

6. ——————>Rashard Lewis Talks Lebron James Girlfriend Savannah Brinson http://ow.ly/5eFvI

7. Larry says:

Stephen A Smith and his “issues of court” statement really fueled this story. If the rumor was “reliable sources” stated blah blah and combined with Lewis’ statement, no one would (or at least those who have the ability to see BS) believe this. However, Smith with his “I know something you don’t know” mess have given this way more attention than it deserves. Face it Lebron played bad…A LOT of players during the playoffs played horribly or not up to par, but it does not always have to be some mess like this.

8. TOO REAL says:

I BELIEVE LEBRON’S BAD GAME IS KARMA – KILL A BABY FOR ENDORSEMENTS AND KARMA GETS YOU EVERY TIME. ON A SIDE NOTE, ONLY A WHAT KIND OF “WOMAN” USED LOOSELY, WOULD KILL A BABY FOR MONEY OR TO KEEP A MANY THAT SLEEPS WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. KARMA

9. Info…. Stop dem bitch ass rumors man http://j.mp/jKJjN7

10. Info…. Stop dem bitch ass rumors man http://j.mp/jKJjN7

11. yusef says:

4real as a man I don’t understand what would possess a mf 2 chase behind stories an gossip an shit!I don’t no this site so I can’t speak on this one…but who wants 2 no about a stupid ass ball player!that’s the problem with the world mf’s puttin athetes on a high perch when all they do is play ball good….chase a teacher down mf’s!!!these dudes are borderline women acting!!all I want 2 see is a mf score a basket!damn who they screwing!!!wade,bron etc are full of bitchassedness!!!do a story how d.wade did his baby mama!funny lookin nigga was good when her mother was feeding an letting him sleep on the couch when his moms was smoking crack but when he got rich an went hollywood all of a sudden she crazy!!yeah cause his punk ass drove her crazy!!write about that shit instead of peeking thru nigga’s window’s!!!

12. The Lebron bashing needs to stop. Leave the guy alone. It has absolutely gone too far now by bringing his personal life in to the bashing. It seems like everyday since the start of the playoffs there has been some serious hating on Lebron.

I admit I am a big Lebron fan but as unbiased as I can possibly look at it, it seems as though the NBA referees are even against Lebron now. Talking about Lebron having poor performances the last few games, well the referees arent doin’t him any favors. Miss foul calls, a charge called against him in the NO charge part of the paint. A few bad calls are plausible, but the amount that Lebron and the entire Heat got in Dallas is complete ridiculous and a little fishy to me.

13. Krakow says:

Thats generally really beneficial post. Appreciation for all the determination to offer this type of helpful tips here.

14. whoah this weblog is excellent i like studying your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You realize, lots of persons are searching round for this information, you can aid them greatly.

15. Lissa Veit says:

I must admit that your site is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!

16. I love your writing style truly enjoying this internet internet site .