Rashard Lewis Slept With Savannah Brinson Lebron Girlfriend? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Here Comes the Fake & Ridiculous Rumors About Why Lebron is Struggling

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011

Thanks to Stephen A. Smith beauty shop talk about why Lebron James is struggling a bit in the NBA Finals, rumors and innunedo are spreading like wildfire.

The reason this is happening is because last year, the rumor that Lebron’s Mom Gloria James slept with Delonte West, turned several sports blogs into overnight successes and so people are trying to do the same thing now.

One problem though, even though it was funny to talk about there wasn’t much if any truth to the rumors that Delonte and Miss James had any relationship at all.

The new fake story comes from a CLEVELAND website (I know I am shocked to) and accuses Lebron’s girlfriend Savannah Brinson of having a one night stand with of all players Rashard Lewis (yes the same Lewis who is about to get married). Read how ridiculous this sounds.

I have a very reliable source who clubs and drinks with all of the athletes that come through Orlando. He was all over the Tiger Woods issue and knew what all happened with Tiger prior to it being released publicly. My buddy has a place in Orlando, Lake Nona to be exact, and he lives among some athletes that live there in Orlando.

Needless to say he golfs, drinks, and parties with some of the best people in central Florida. So when word got to him while at the bar last night, he called me. Word got out while drinking with friends, that Rashard Lewis slept with Lebrons girl while visiting South Beach.

I had a friend at the bar once tell me that he slept with Beyonce, that was after six shots of Patron.

Because people are followers and don’t use common sense they will believe a lot of these type of stories.  The fact is that Lebron just had a bad game, it happens time to move on.

Don’t be sheep.

While you can never say something is 100% false unless you were there, I can tell you this is 99.9% false.

SMARTEN UP NAS

Powered by

1. “@kelseybone3 RT @blksportsonline Rashard Lewis Slept With Savannah Brinson Lebron Girlfriend? | Robert Littal P.. http://t.co/q0XCEMD”

2. kim says:

How is this any different from the “reliable source” that told you about the issues in the “Lakers locker room”?

• Patti says:

That is exactly what I thought! I am really sick of ALL these stories…if a team or player who is “supposed” to win…then all of a sudden one of these stories pop up. Honestly, I am over it…it is indicative of our society as a whole though…silly lies are more entertaining than truth.

• Much more detailed and not a drunk at the bar

3. LB says:

There’s no way in hell Savannah gonna mess up her situation with the king just to get some dick from another NBA player……well at least not until she locks him down with a wedding ring

4. ghost says:

If this wasn’t real, why did you even bother posting it on here? You should take your own advice.

5. Sandy says:

This story is MediaTakeOut worthy just like the Lakers stories with their “reliable sources”. There are a lot of “reliable sources” that make ish up for $$$ and just to personally see others suffer. *shrugs*

6. ghost says:

if this was such a ridiculous rumor, why did you post it on here. It seems you don’t even take your own advice.

But then again you knew what you were doing though…

7. Noodleshark Johnson says:

Well nice job you got an extra hit from me. I’ll echo my man upthread and ask why post this bullshit if you don’t believe it? And Savannah was banging Briand Cardinal, not Lewis. Who can resist that bald Adonis?

8. Sydney says:

This rumor didn’t originate from the Cleveland radio site, they got is from a forum on a sports betting site called covers.com.

9. sally says:

I’m not a heat fan or lakers fan, but when are people going to stop believing everything they read-detailed or not, “reliable” source or not..people believe anything they read or hear. I honestly wondeer who gets joy out of starting these rumors and newsflash these “reliable sources” get joy out of selling stuff as truth! Hopefully Lewis will come out deny it and people can move on.

10. Benard says:

“The new fake story comes from a CLEVELAND website (I know I am shocked to) “………..i listen to sports radio in Cleveland all day this the 1st time i heard of this! 1 more time no one in Cleveland thinking about l james, yall got to stop with the cleveland lebron thing…….im rooting for a good series and dont care who wins , and its been a good playoff. but they sat its truth in every lie

• Skip says:

I’m a Cleveland fan but not a Lebron fan. always hated him since his rookie year. I could careless about him leaving, who cares but honestly u got to admit but not only this playoffs but the playoffs within the last 5 years, is somewhat kinda fixed. u got to admit that

• The link is pretty clear it is from Cleveland

• benard says:

i just heard sport show x’s and o’s…guess u were right..my bad Rob! i was wrong about that…i wish my fellow clevelanders would chill out on the hate to LBJ..makes us all look bad.

11. Benard says:

“The new fake story comes from a CLEVELAND website (I know I am shocked to) “………..i listen to sports radio in Cleveland all day this the 1st time i heard of this! 1 more time no one in Cleveland thinking about l james, yall got to stop with the cleveland lebron thing…….im rooting for a good series and dont care who wins , and its been a good playoff. but they say its truth in every lie

12. paul says:

I think the reason SO many people believe this story is because stephen a smith “alluded” to it and he is supposed to be a “respected” journalist. More over no one rashad, savannah, or stephen have come out and said otherwise.

13. @sephoralover check this out– BSO Post: Here Comes the Fake & Ridiculous Rumors About Why Lebron is Struggling http://bit.ly/iIgtXq

14. montyq says:

If you read the full article, the Cleveland website list hellobeautiful.com as its source. It’s a repost, not something created by the website. Unless you are saying that website jails from Cleveland as well?

15. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “go back the desire”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

16. Thank you, I have just been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the best I’ve came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?