Cyclist Frank Schleck Swallows Bug During Tour de France Ride
This is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Frank Schleck was riding along in the Tour de France when a bee or wasp flew in his mouth and he swallowed it. The insect stung Schleck and he developed an allergic reaction.
The Leopard-Trek cyclist from Luxembourg had just started the team time trial in Sunday’s second stage when his unwelcome visitor arrived.
He told The Associated Press on Monday that he initially “panicked” before remembering previous similar experiences that helped calm him.
I am such a girl. I hate bugs! Especially bees and wasps. I don’t like to look at them and I hate when the get near me.
Just the thought of swallowing one freaks me out. Glad to hear that Schleck recovered from allergic reaction though.Powered by Sidelines