Jessica Jackson Miss Hawaii Arrested on Grand Larceny Prostitution | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Jessica “Miss Hawaii” Jackson Exposed: Arrests..Stalking..Naked Pics..Hooker

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, July 6th, 2011

I pride myself on being fair in any situation.  I don’t take sides I just report the information that is given to me and try to give intelligent opinions on the subject matter.

I have no allegiances to Kyrie Irving or to Jessica Jackson aka Miss Hawaii, but because Miss Jackson recently decided to threaten me via her twitter account I think it is time that the full story comes out.

I never contacted Miss Jackson, I was just reporting the facts of the restraining order against her.A ll things considered I have been polite to Miss Jackson and have told her side of the story when many just dismissed her. Unfortunately for her, she has one thing wrong, I do know the whole story and I think it is time you knew the story as well.

Lets start with Miss Hawaii’s real name.

Jessica Gaynell Jackson is 24 years old and shockingly (sarcasm) isn’t from Hawaii, never been to Hawaii or has any Hawaiian in her, she is from the Bronx and lives in Parkside Public Housing.

All the boasting about living the baller life, having big money and a closets full of Red Bottoms, as you can see isn’t true.

Miss Jackson is currently on probation for an arrest on Grand Larceny while she worked as a checker at Nordstrom in 2008.  I am sure her probation officer Mr. Ocassio would be very interested in what she has been up to these last couple of years.  We have contacted him at 914995**** and forward all the information from this article to him.

I understand people make mistakes and stealing some clothes from a department store doesn’t mean that you should be on America’s Most Wanted, but it shows that Miss Jackson isn’t all what she claims to be.

Many people think that Kyrie Irving is Miss Jackson’s first stalking victim, but that would be inaccurate. Former Lakers player Devin Ebanks was the first confirmed victim of Miss Jackson delusional mindstate.

Curious how that relationship came about?  A former friend of Miss Jackson explains how it happened.

She found him on Facebook (she can only get men online cause she takes ok pictures and focuses on her breasts, she uses a lot of Mac makeup, and switches her wigs in every picture. SHE HAS NEVER GOT APPROACHED BY ANY OF THESE MEN BEFORE CONTACTING THEM ONLINE.)

She speaks to them on Skype,  Devin was talking to her on Skype to her for 4 months while he was in West Virgina (before the draft) and when he came back home from West Virgina to NYC, he invited her over.

He was not attracted to her but she was already was there, so he f**** her once, didn’t even let her spend the night, and didn’t call her.

She got mad and tried to ‘expose him with proof’ which was her sneaking to take a picture of them while he was sleeping, he then contacted her asking why she did that and never spoke to her again.

I have confirmed that story with several people. In this case Ebanks learned a lesson, never go to sleep in the presence of a jumpoff. The pic she took of him sleeping is  laughable at how hard she is trying to look like “the girl”.

Similar to Kyrie (more on him later) Miss Jackson goes on to harass and stalk Ebanks via twitter, text messages and phone calls to the point of faking a pregnancy, you can see the exchanges below.

hawaii-ebanks-9

Picture 9 of 22

Miss Jackson has repeatedly said her career goals are to be on the show Basketball Wives or Bad Girls Clubs, but her ultimate goal is this.

Miss Jackson can not afford the domain and hosting bill to start her own website, so she uses blogspot.  She has several cryptic poems and messages aimed at the ball players she is currently stalking.

Ebanks was able to extract himself from the situation and that is when she turned her eyes on Kyrie. It is common knowledge that Miss Jackson is an “escort” (I am being kind). We first broke the story of that months ago (Miss Hawaii: Duke’s Kyrie Irving’s Stalker Is She a Prostitute).  You can read that to see all how she solicits her “clients”.

Since that time we have been contacted by not one, but 12 different individuals who have either exchanged money for sex with Miss Jackson or answer one of her many backpage ads like this one.

One of her “clients” had this to say.

She said she hates working out of a hotel takes so I had to come to her mother’s house where we f*** in her Moms bed.

Classy.

The Kyrie Irving situation is very similar to the Devin Ebanks, except this time it was a Twitter Hookup. Kyrie did chat with Miss Jackson via Skype (you see a pattern here), but nothing ever happened physical between them.

Miss Jackson showed up unannounced in North Carolina during March Madness and confronted Kyrie, once Kryie saw what she really looked like he realized he had made a huge mistake.

Once Miss Jackson was rebuffed by Irving is when all of the craziness ensued.

To be fair to Miss Jackson I have confirmed that Kyrie who is young and doesn’t know any better probably did and said some things in retrospect that he wish he could take back.  With that being said 95% of the things he is being accused of by Miss Jackson are false.

Another former friend had this to say about what lengths Miss Jackson will go to in her efforts to snag a baller.

I believe Kyrie 100% just because she writes a list of draft potentials and stalks them, when ball players have games she writes a list of all the top hotels and calls each one asking to be connected to the persons room, that’s how she found out where Kyrie was at the Ritz. she is a psycho.

There is more to the story about how Miss Jackson’s aunt was in a similar situation and aired out a NFL player on Oprah (guess it runs in the family), how Miss Jackson almost was almost arrested for stalking Kyrie and the Morris twins at the NBA Draft and how she uses a program called SpoofCard that changes numbers on a Caller ID to try to talk to players who no longer want to deal with her again.

My overall point is don’t let Twitter, Facebook or Photoshop fool you.  No one is who they appear to be and while they are basking in twitter glory they could still be running tricks on the corner.

Before you send that DM or get on Skype, think about Kyrie Irving, especially if you are an athlete, ask yourself do you want to be on MediaTakeOut?

Unlike myself whose only motivation is to find the truth, others only care about the headline regardless if it is true or not.

One final thing, in a desperate attempt to stop this story, Miss Jackson sent two nude pics in an attempt to sway me, because once a trick, always a trick.  I learned relatively quickly this was her feeble attempt to try to “expose” me because this is what she does.  But the only one that has been exposed here is Miss Jackson as a fraud, stalker, criminal and the prostitute that she is.

MISS HAWAII NAKED

MISS HAWAII NAKED 2

Powered by

1. Mos Jones says:

I commend you for putting another one of these psycho jersey-chasers on blast. Hopefully some of these athletes take notice of the craziness that exists in the cyber and real world.

2. ****** says:

WOW! RIP Miss Hawaii

3. jimmy says:

this is what you call professional ether right. lol damn!!!!! you just destroyed her. goodness gracious. but i like how you presented your evidence well done.

4. LIL GUY says:

LMFAO, MISS HAWAII PICK THE WRONG ONE TO TRY HER BULLS**** SKILLS ON!!! YOU SET HER OUT, SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT & SET HER BACK $$$$$$, LESSON LEARN FOR THE NEXT HOE¶¶\¶

5. x__x RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Jessica "Miss Hawaii" Jackson Exposed: Arrests..Stalking..Naked Pics..Hooker http://t.co/C1meOeP

6. x__x RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Jessica "Miss Hawaii" Jackson Exposed: Arrests..Stalking..Naked Pics..Hooker http://t.co/C1meOeP

7. Lol. Wow :O RT @ImToBlame: I knew the Hawaii chick was fraud http://bit.ly/lkBVEz

8. Lol. Wow :O RT @ImToBlame: I knew the Hawaii chick was fraud http://bit.ly/lkBVEz

9. Lol. Wow :O RT @ImToBlame: I knew the Hawaii chick was fraud http://bit.ly/lkBVEz

10. Lol. Wow :O RT @ImToBlame: I knew the Hawaii chick was fraud http://bit.ly/lkBVEz

11. Dont play with fire and not expect to get burned. She played with fire and got embarrassed. I guess her hopes of snagging a baller or getting pregnant by one is now over. She goes after the young ones who just got out of high school who are not hip to the game yet. They dont know any better and probably aren’t used to that attention from females especially an older one. Now kyrie can move on with his life and that miss hawaii chick can go back to being in the projects.

The most funniest thing about this is that she isn’t the only female like that. There are a whole bunch of other thirsty females who go to all star weekend, wait in front of the VIP, or try to meet them online in hopes of accomplishing the same things. I just wonder how many athletes baby mamas secretly had plans of getting pregnant by them?

12. @jhdoubleu says:

Sir – I have been reading your stories and following you on Twitter for a long time. This is a great report and all I can say is WOW! You did the damn thing here! Young brothers beware…

13. !!!!!!! RT @MsSpecial_K: Never fuck with #Duke bitch http://bit.ly/lkBVEz

14. Whutevaman says:

This seems really petty for everyone involved. She can’t afford domain names? Really? Just seems small on your part. If she is such a skeezer, then why even deal with her?

15. SLS says:

Unfortunately, this not gone stop her neither has it stopped any of these basketball players from talking to her. People gone talk to whoever they want online and they gotta learn for themselves that these girls mean them no good. I’m convinced these guys like the attention that’s why they blast their location so much on twitter.

16. FuckJessicaJackson says:

lmaooo. she keeps changing her twitter name because she knows she is a FRAUD !!

17. BSO Post: Jessica "Miss Hawaii" Jackson Exposed: Arrests..Stalking..Naked Pics http://t.co/zSV0mql LMFAO!! Damn!!

18. ELove says:

I’ve been coming here ONLY for a few months now but I LIKE Your Style Dawg (Word…)

AIRING OUT Tricks in a Tactful Manner is PURE SKILL and YOU did an outstanding JOB **LMAO**

And the Title of This Post is PRICELESS !!!

19. BSO Post: Jessica "Miss Hawaii" Jackson Exposed: Arrests..Stalking..Naked Pics http://t.co/zSV0mql LMAO. WOW!!

20. Lil Meech says:

LOL!!!! MISS HAWAII IS A SAD SAD TRAIN WRECK

21. kim says:

Oh Miss Hawaii!For real though? The projects? Hilarious!Glad you exposed her!

22. jay dee says:

Ive been following this for a while, especially since im in cleveland. ive been checkin out her twitter page, and her fan page in amusement, waiting on this day. Now i see she locked her account, but the fan page is still up. Which just proves:Lemmings are’nt nature’s only dumbest animals

23. @AC49er says:

@thedevilwolf http://t.co/N8eH3Ya Im SO glad she just got busted. I’ve monitored her account for a while, she changed her name now lol

24. Preak Sity says:

Hats off to you my man, this article is “ETHER” at it finest!

25. Mister Z says:

This was a great read. Well presented, and to the point. Keep up the great work.

26. silence it's just me says:

I think if more research is done on this topic you will find that she was married or is still married to Matthew…

27. rogue4070 says:

Dude, you stuck the knife in the gut and looked her in the eye while you turned it. ROFL!!!!!!

28. Hands down, Apple’s products and services, such as Macbook Pro are becoming more accessible to small sized business that do not have the budget for a full time IT/IS department. Coupled with Apple’s more user-friendly Lion Server OS, Apple is certainly going to gain market share in the home-basedmarkets.

29. Michael Cole says:

Outstandingly beneficial cheers, It looks like your trusty readers would definitely want even more content like that continue the excellent effort.

30. diamond says:

u can tell dis shit aint true cuz dats not even her real twitter name becuz i talk 2 her on twitter and everything first off and 2nd ok she she was big she aint like dat no more and as far as her photoshoping her picture dat shit look fake cuz it look like she been cut and if she took pics while she was fake y out of all den pics she used that one to make it look like she aint have a gut dis shit point less the only people who know what went down was them 2 so leave her alone fuck it what ever happened happened its done what can u do now its over and done with

31. Krakow guide says:

Great info thankfulness for posting about it. The fact is in all topics of this web site you can find something to educate yourself on.

32. you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a excellent job on this subject!

33. Hi! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

34. bands & djs! says:

I think this is among the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

35. I simply desired to appreciate you again. I’m not certain the things I might have undertaken in the absence of the tips and hints shared by you relating to such area of interest. It was a real intimidating difficulty in my opinion, but looking at this professional approach you handled that made me to leap with joy. Extremely happier for the information and even have high hopes you really know what a powerful job you’re doing teaching the mediocre ones all through your website. Most likely you’ve never met any of us.

36. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find numerous useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .