Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Agaisnt Miss Hawaii Jessica Jackson | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Against Jessica Jackson aka Twodel Miss Hawaii

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011

miss-hawaii-27

Picture 6 of 40

Once again I am not going to rehash the entire story.  Read these 4 articles in order to get caught up.

Duke’s Kyrie Irving Accused Of Harassment By Model Miss Hawaii..See The Texts

Miss Hawaii: Duke’s Kyrie Irving’s Stalker or Victim? Is She a Prostitute?

Video: Miss Hawaii Threatens To Sue & Physically Harm Kyrie Irving

Jessica Jackon aka Miss Hawaii Gets Restraining Order Against Kyrie Irving?

And then watch the video (Language NSFW)

The restraining order was real and Irving did appear in court with Miss Hawaii on June 28th.  But it wasn’t Miss Hawaii who filed the report as she said, it was Irving and his attorneys.

The Cleveland Cavaliers number one draft pick, Kyrie Irving filed a police report saying he was being threatened by a woman he met through Twitter.

According to the West Orange Police report, Irving says he met Jackson once in person in front of the Ritz Carlton in Charleston, North Carolina for two minutes. The two had a short conversation and then went their separate ways.

Irving says Jackson then posted some videos on YouTube blasting him and allegedly threatened to stab him via his Twitter account.

Irving’s attorney also filed a harassment complaint and there was a hearing in West Orange Municipal Court on June 28th for a restraining order against Jackson.

Both Irving and Jackson appeared in court on June 28th, and the judge ordered Jackson not to contact Irving again.

After the Judge told Miss Hawaii not to contact Irving, she did and Irving in turn contacted the police.  Miss Jackson needs to understand there are thousands of ballers she can go after and leave Irving alone before she ends up in jail.

A lot of people think Twitter, Facebook and other social media spaces are “harmless”. I am here to tell you that these sites are serious business.

You have to always “keep your vest on”. Marriages are being broken up, people are getting robbed, goons are being sent out (TAKE THE FADE!!!), online beef if spilling into the streets and people are getting killed.

It isn’t worth, when Steve McNair was murdered under unusual circumstances a lot of people thought it would slow down athletes dealings with certain type of women, but two years later those activities have increased.

Kyrie Irving situation should be a lesson to all men, be very very careful before you hit that follow button and send that DM.

1. #Cavs RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Against Jessica Jackson aka Twodel Miss Hawaii http://bit.ly/jIjYKj

2. This chick is hilarious, she has Nicki Minaj on repeat as her background to show how raw she is? LOL, and then she believes she affected Devin Ebanks draft status. HAHA, this chick is nuttzzz!!!

3. ****** says:

She kind of looks like a he…

4. Trina says:

I think they meant Charleston, SC not NC

5. @DwavY http://t.co/hUIdHpL this bamma gettin into it wit some twitter hoes already

6. Twitter Model. RT @BosNaud: "Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Against Twitter Model Miss Hawaii" http://bit.ly/kFJdNY

7. Smh. RT @BlkSportsOnline: Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Against Twodel Miss Hawaii Jessica Jackson New Pics & Video http://t.co/couti1c

8. ELove says:

CONGRATS to the Cavaliers for drafting the Overrated Duke product No. 1 overall who doesn’t know the difference BETWEEN a Woman, a Typical Female and A TRICK… Couldn’t have happen to a MORE DESERVING Franchise along with a CESSPOOL of a CITY like CLEVELAND (MF-ing Real…)

• Gri says:

to Parliament in 1653. Can someone plseae go scream this through the halls of Congress? Both parties. Both houses. It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money; is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter’d your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth? Ye sordid prostitutes have you not defil’d this sacred place, and turn’d the Lord’s temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress’d, are yourselves become the greatest grievance. Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God’s help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do; I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place; go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there (Parliamentary Staff), and lock up the doors. In the name of God, go!

9. @DanaSingleton @chocoboy1der @MiSs_In_ChArGe @BeAre076 @IAMDJVS @MiSs_In_ChArGe @DjXclusive47 @DaRealFyAHH #READTHIS http://bit.ly/kf8TZf

10. This lady needs real problems.

11. Kyrie Irving Files Police Report Agaisnt Miss Hawaii Jessica Jackson | Robert Littal Presents BlackS http://fb.me/UM8T9WBd

12. Walter Richards says:

I pray for this woman. Either she’s bound to ice someone or someone’s liable to ice her. Choose wisely in the future Mr. Irving….

…This is damn scary…..Fatal Attraction, the Reboot!

13. I am so happy that this twodel bird can stop talking now. She is trying to be the next kat stacks but looks different in her videos vs her pictures. Isn’t she like 28 or something? what would a female that old want to be doing with a 19 year old? I guess she is just another one of those birds trying to build her name through other basketball players. Welcome to the NBA life Kyrie he will always come across birds like that. He just has to weed them out and see who really wants him for him.

14. CJ says:

This chick is nutz!!! She’s an obvious golddigger and a slut.. She’s aight. Needs to grow the hell up! On here’s rantin on youtube. Kyrie stop meetin Bi*ches on damn Twitter son. Code 10 Stalker. AKA niggas don’t get affected off the word cunt lol.

15. fapping says:

I actually like your article. It is evident that you have a good dealinformation on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and intriguing material. I found this on Bing and I’m happy I did

16. Brice Wenner says:

As I bear in mind, there were no sand boxes but my brother collected every kind of bug butterfly rocks! So he’s been out doors the vast majority of his daily life! I recall once when he hatched a cocoon in his bedroom (we viewed it together). He permit it fly suitable away from his bedroom window. It was a good looking moth, pretty large! For a loved ones we spent alot of time on the beach as well! He was often free spirited and really independent! Thanks for asking, brought back some memories,br /Artie’s small sister Arna

17. Pleasant!br /I am searching into incorporating RFID to my electric bike to stop folks stealing it, by crippling the brakes if someone tries to cycle it off.br /Also convenient for turning on lights, etc and other housekeeping functions for example enabling battery charging.

18. This can be what the car hobby is all about the people. Wonderful story, I really hope you do a different with pics immediately after the reunion. I am looking forward to it!

19. The Aquasana water has a lovely sweet taste. This is because of the ion exchange resin in the second “B” cartridge which replaces ions such as lead with potassium.

20. paid surveys says:

I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me recognize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

21. paid surveys says:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn’t come across. What a great web site.

22. paid surveys says:

Very interesting details you have noted , thankyou for posting . “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” by Richard Buckminster Fuller.

23. paid surveys says:

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have came upon till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?

24. paid surveys says:

Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.

25. paid surveys says:

Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

26. paid surveys says:

I conceive this website contains some real fantastic info for everyone :D. “Morality, like art, means a drawing a line someplace.” by Oscar Wilde.

27. paid surveys says:

Hiya very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally¡KI’m happy to search out a lot of helpful info right here in the submit, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

28. paid surveys says:

wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What could you suggest about your put up that you just made a few days ago? Any positive?

29. Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue with your site in internet explorer, might test this¡K IE still is the market chief and a good section of folks will leave out your fantastic writing due to this problem.