Andray Blatche Baby Mama Angel Germain Not Happy With BSO | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Wizards Andray Blatche Baby Mama Twodel Angel Germain Not Happy With BSO

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011

angel-germain-3

Picture 5 of 12

A few weeks ago we reported on a story about Andray Blatche baby mama Angel Germain from the Dirty.com (“Angel” Claims Wizards Andray Blatche Impregnated Her, Wants to Be on BBall Wives).

It isn’t uncommon for the ladies in these stories to contact us to say it is all lies and Miss Germain hit us up in a fairly professional way when the article was posted here is what she had to say.

Can, you please remove the false story that you have posted on your website, immediately. Please and thank you. I have no reason to launch a personal attack Andray Blatche or anyone else for the record. I have no idea why someone would seek defamation of my character.

For, the record, I have no story to tell or sell. Sorry. I’m giving you the courtesy, that wasn’t extended to me. I’m hurt and really disappointed buy these allegations. Mission accomplished. Once again please remove my images, media and comments. Thank you.

Sounds fair enough right?

I am not an unreasonable individual so I replied.

If you would like to make a comment on record we would publish an article saying that you are denying the claims and that the report on thedirty.com is totally false.

We can do that for you today if you like.

As you can imagine Miss Germain was not willing to go on the record to say the claims against her were false, so I went about my daily activities, never thinking about her again.

andray-2

Picture 1 of 5

But it is interesting how people will talk nice to you to your face, but behind your back show their true colors. A tipster let me know that Miss Germain took her frustrations about BlackSportsOnline to Facebook. Here is what she had to say behind close doors.

Sideline, Bench warmer, Non-draft, Practice Squad No Class HATER

#kissmyentirea$$ FB Hater(s) Blogging about me: #killyoself @ a 4 way STOP. I mean it with the up most respect. I must be real heavy on your conscious. I’m God’s gift bitch(es) & fu*k boy(s) #Dealwithit. Stealing my babyshower pics off of FB , then spreading lies. Bastered Ass Coward! Last I check I owe no.1 Sh*t but some toilet paper, I’m willing 2 donate a dirty diaper aswell. Karma is something you should of considered b4 posting lies about me. When it hits you think of me :) While you pray 4 me 2 fail; pray 4 yourself. “Jealousy is Disease”, get well BITCH! I leave you 2 prayer who ever you are: Psalms 109 is my gift to you “Friendemies” . Take it personal, take it there.

Twodels are funny.

Anyone who can put in they are “God’s Gifts B*tches & F*ck Boys”, wish for you to have a violent death and throw out a Psalms in the same paragraph is impressive.

A lot of internet gangsters in these online streets. Just remember we know that you are almost 40 and we have the messages you sent to your friend. Actually here is what your “friend” had to say about you.

She is a just a groupie/wanna video that is trying to come up and is saying that her getting pregnant by an NBA player she believes was God’s Gift to her to get out the ghetto you can have the messages if you want. She looks very old and horrible in her non photoshopped twodel pictures.

I hope Andray really watches out cause this chick is crazy.

We have the non photoshop pics and a real model you are not.

Take some advice, don’t be the next contestant on that Miss Hawaii Summer Jam Screen.

Powered by

1. Why a 4way stop tho? LOL RT @blksportsonline: A Twodel Wish a Violent Death for Me via Car Accident at a 4 way stop http://bit.ly/qQdXWu

2. Why a 4way stop tho? LOL RT @blksportsonline: A Twodel Wish a Violent Death for Me via Car Accident at a 4 way stop http://bit.ly/qQdXWu

3. That ether! RT @BlkSportsOnline BSO Post: Wizards Andray Blatche Baby Mama Twodel Angel Germain Not Happy With BSO http://bit.ly/qQdXWu

4. Whutevaman says:

This site is slowly turning into mto.

• ELove says:

Don’t know about the MTO reference but These TRICKS are getting caught up because of their OWN Behavior-n-Antics… IF you don’t put yourself OUT THERE like that then there’s NO WORRIES to be concerned about (Word…)

I THINK it’s a constant reminder to these YOUNG Dudes coming into the game to pay MORE ATTENTION to the females that Pursue you SIMPLY because you’re a Professional Athlete (Just My Opinion)

• MTO is such a dumb statement First off we presents facts, not random hyperbole. Second you are still reading

5. Slim says:

If I’m a pro ball player, I’m giving these chicks spelling tests before they can get into bed with me. Her spelling alone tells me she’s an idiot.

6. Moe Cands says:

Who is Andray Blache? You guys talk like hes D Wade or something… Like who is he for real? Alleged Baby Mama is cute whats big deal… But why is his story important? Seems like another bench warmer to me… Please put up some relevant info. I see brothers all the time playing chicks because shit just didnt go their way. because they still wanna play the field and not be fathers and men to the very own women they loved or had dealings with at some point… smh

7. theres like 11 forms of birth control for women and one of them is the plan B pill for accidents, no excuses for females to not get pregnant. This one female got pregnant by a regular guy but had an abortion, then few months later got pregnant by an NFL players, some how she gained morals and didnt believe in abortion anymore. Im tired of all these females using having kids by athletes as a retirement plan.

• newone says:

Miss us with that.
      If dudes (professional or not)don’t want to be the SSI or 401(k) plans for ol girls then they needs to take precautions and “PROTECT THEMSELVES!!!”

Other than that Play at YOUR own risk… It’s your dime/dollars and/or freedom

I mean seriously son, if you want the punnannie but not the potential responsibilites that come with it; then handle your business
      TRUST NO ONE AND DON’T PUT YOUR FATE (MONEY/FREEDOM/REPUTATION) IN OTHERS HANDS.

P.S: Top10, if a queen gonna be triffl’n she’s gonna be triffl’n —dudes gotta take care of thems selves (same goes for females)

8. I know someone who went through similiar issues. I believe they will find your opinions useful to take into mind.

9. ayurvedic says:

It is evident that you simply love doing what you do as your enthusiasm will be seen in all of your work. Don’t ever let the fervour cross on as we are right here at all times anticipating what you’ve in store for us. Thanks for your willingness to share your lovely masterpieces. extremely impressed your writing abilities and in addition with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customise it your self? Both method sustain the great high quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a pleasant weblog like this one these days.Thanks for sharing online.

10. I loved what youve done here. The style is elegant, your content classy. Yet, youve got an edginess to what youre offering here. Ill undoubtedly come back for much more in the event you keep this up. Dont lose hope if not too numerous folks see your vision, know youve got a fan appropriate here who values what youve got to say as well as the way youve presented your self. Excellent on you!

11. Delia Cargo says:

I want to express thanks to you just for bailing me out of this type of difficulty. As a result of checking through the world-wide-web and finding tricks which are not beneficial, I assumed my life was over. Existing devoid of the solutions to the issues you’ve solved through your main guide is a crucial case, and the ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your web page. Your good competence and kindness in dealing with the whole thing was very useful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a point like this. I’m able to now look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for this specialized and effective help. I will not think twice to propose your web page to anyone who will need counselling about this topic.

12. Yoko Parsh says:

Heya i抦 for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.